One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seta Hellark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Seta Hellark Empty
PostSubject: Seta Hellark   Seta Hellark Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:34 am

Name: Seta "The Reaper" Hellark

Species: Human, Fishman, Giant, Cyborg, etc.

Allegiance: World Government, Cipher Pol 9

Home Village/Ocean: Dawn Island

Appearance:
Spoiler:

History: Seta lived in the High Town in Dawn Island as a noble. Since he was a noble his parents have very high expectations on him like taking over business and making it more wealthier and powerful than ever. At that start of 6, he takes on tutorial classes before and after school so that he can perfect the tests in class. He was even taught on how to wield a sword so that he can protect himself in case of danger. It was his everyday life.

At the age of 16 he started to get bored of his life so one night he tried to sneak out of his home. He then stumbled at a restaurant. He was hungry so he entered. Upon entering a table was thrown out him. Immediately he grabbed his sword and cuts the table in half. As the table parts lands on the ground he was able to see the one who threw it. It was a pirate. The pirate then spoke. You're good, wanna join us? . Seta was surprised on what the pirate said so even if its piracy he agreed just to get away from his everyday life.

After 3 years. Seta became a full fledged pirate. He attacked towns and finds treasure. It was the best years of his life compared to his former one. But ever since he stayed on the ship that the pirates owned. He was curious on what is the locked room that forbids everyone that will enter but the captain himself. They said that if you enter the room you will be thrown overboard the ship. Since Seta was not afraid of anything he sneaked into the room. It was dark and small. And a small chest was inside. He opened it and saw it was a devil fruit. He had read about the Devil Fruits that it can give you power. Without thinking everything else he ate it. He started feeling heat inside his body and suddenly a small amount of lava came out from his hand. He can control magma. But soon after the Captain found out and tried to capture Seta. By using his Devil Fruit powers, He fought his former crew mates and killed them all. He quite enjoyed it seeing one die after another. He then jumped on a small boat and lets Magma rain on the Ship sinking it.

Seta then traveled for days and stumbled in a small island. It was the Namakura Island. He was in time to witness the ritual the people are doing. He saw that a black sword was in front of the people floating. The people were chanting mysterious words when suddenly a black thunder hits the sword. A person then approached him and spoke I see evil in your heart, You can be the wielder of this sword in exchange of money Since Nakamura Village was poor they had no choice but to sell it and Seta was a noble do he accepted it with an evil grin on his face. The person than told him the sword was called the Reaper Sword and how its ability works. Seta then said that is suits his personality very well. By the time he got the sword he immediately killed the person and brought back his money. He then left for the WG Headquarters. With his sword and power, he has a "special" offer he wanted to give the WG

Soon after he had reached the WG Headquarters. Hundreds of WG Agents tried to stop him but they were no match for his sword and power. He then met the leader and offered him that he will join and serve the WG. The leader was amazed and lets him join the WG. He then became a part and leader of the Cipher Pol 9.

Personality: Since the time he became a pirate Seta loves battles. He finds enjoyment into defeating enemies and begging for his mercy. When he got the devil fruit power he became more addicted to battles and want to kill everyone that stands in his way. Even when he got the sword he still thirst for more power. More power means more killing.

Ship: Ordinary Marine Battleship
Ship Flag: WG Flag

Devil Fruit: Aikanu's Devil Fruit (His devil fruit still has an unknown name)
type: Logia
effect: Grants the user the ability to control Magma

Special Abilities: Devil Sword Absorbed Power - The evil sword absorbs the power of the soul it kills if it has the power of a devil fruit. If it already absorbed a different devil fruit ability, the ability before will vanish and will be replaced by the new one. The user cannot use the ability he has obtained when he/she ate a devil fruit at a same time with the Sword's absorbed ability

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):
Rokushiki

DEVIL FRUIT ABILITIES

Lava Sword - Seta wraps his sword with Lava to deal more damage.

Lava Armor - Seta wraps lava around his body and solidifies it to make it an armor.

Lava Hounds - Seta produces a large amount of Lava and lets it take the shape of Hounds and attacks the enemy.

Lava Dragon - Seta commands the Lava underneath the earth and let it transform into a shape of the dragon and attacks the enemy.

Lava Wings - Seta manipulates the Lava and lets it transform into Wings behind his back giving the ability to fly.

Weapons/Items: Reaper Sword

Goals: Become the most powerful warrior ever lived

Last edited by Kaiser Yonkou on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:23 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Seta Hellark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seta Hellark   Seta Hellark Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:27 am

your special ability has come under scrutiny before, explain it and the limitations
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Seta Hellark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seta Hellark   Seta Hellark Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:59 am

done
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Seta Hellark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seta Hellark   Seta Hellark Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:04 am

i dont know...... the special ability seems like something overpowering to me, lets just see if the sword gets through, you cant have a devil fruit and the swords power at the same time, its either yami yami no mi, or the swords power and even then i am hesitant, so pick, which one? and the swords power will not have effect on df fruit users like weakening them like kairouseki, ok?
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Seta Hellark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seta Hellark   Seta Hellark Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:08 am

that is what i am trying to tell you. i do not want the yami yami cause it has the gravity powers and it deals more damage to my character and stuff. i can't absorb the ability if i don't kill the character right? and no killing is done yet here. the sword has that limitation. i can't kill an NPC that has a devil fruit ability that i can absorb the ability hows that sound
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Seta Hellark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seta Hellark   Seta Hellark Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:14 am

I have placed the limitations of that sword of yours, i will unapprove that weapon in a heartbeat if the limitations are not followed, now that you understand these things, you may go and use this character, also remember, we dont allow people to turn into their element here, so that lava armor, will melt your body, is that what you want?

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Seta Hellark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seta Hellark   Seta Hellark Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:26 am

no. i posted that i solidified the lava. it turned into rock. so basically it is not magma anymore
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Seta Hellark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seta Hellark   Seta Hellark Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:38 pm

finished editing the abilites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seta Hellark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seta Hellark   Seta Hellark Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seta Hellark
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: