One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hatake, Ryuu [W.I.P]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shigeki/Man/God

Shigeki/Man/God

Hatake, Ryuu [W.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Hatake, Ryuu [W.I.P]   Hatake, Ryuu [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:47 pm

Name: Hatake, Ryuu [First, Last.]

Bounty: N/A

Species: Human

Allegiance: Navy/Marine

Home Village/Ocean: East Blue

Appearance: Hatake, Ryuu [W.I.P] Kakash10
Ryuu's personality is further emphasized by his generally lazy expression, aloof manner, relaxed voice, and minimalist attitude. In serious situations, however, he is shown to have a very stern and intense look. He is almost always seen in his Marine Robe with the Justice Kanji on it, along with iron guard gloves reminiscent of his Pirate days. Another noticeable feature to Ryuu, other than his unique left eye, is the thin scar running over it and down to his cheek. He is a tall, fit Marine, characterized by his tall and spiky silver hair, and his chronically visible mask. He is once mistaken by Another pirate for his father who he is considered to greatly resemble.

While it has yet to be revealed why, he has, since a young age, always been seen concealing the lower half of his face. What he looks like remains a point of interest for his Enemies, Ryuu stands at 181 cm • 1.81 M • 5.938 Feet • 71.26 Inch, He weighs 67.5kg [148 Pounds]. Ryuu has a Tanto hidden beneath his robe, Though he rarely has to use it. Underneath his Marine robes are his own custom Battle clothing. He has a green Flak jacket with blue Underclothes, On each shoulder blade he has a red swirl.

History: must be detailed

Personality: Ryuu became more stern and serious following his father's death, following all the rules and scorning any who disobeyed them, like his Crew-mate Sakro. This caused Sakro to resent Ryuu, as Ryuu showed little kindness to his teammate. This changed when Sakro was killed in a mission, and Ryuu and Sakro became friends in the latter's final moments.

Sakro's death had a huge impact on Ryuu's personality. He is now more cheerful and shows greater concern for his teammates and students, placing their safety over the successful completion of a mission. He is also regularly late for appointments. This is because of his frequent visits to the memorial where Sakro's name is engraved, where he loses track of time. However, Ryuu is still just as carefree and emotionless as he was during his youth, often speaking bluntly about sensitive topics.

Ryuui claims to have lost everyone who was close to him, causing some reluctance to allow others to get close to him. Of the people who are still alive, Ryuu is on the best terms with his students, although he is on good terms with almost everyone in the Marines. After the formation of his team, he begins taking a special interest in their development, as shown from his regular checking up on Tomaro and his eating habits. He similarly refuses to go on a mission at the end of the year so that he can stop Tomaro and Nashi from killing each other. Ryuu is just as devoted to his friends and the rest of Marine's.

Ryuu has a rather solitary and matter-of-fact attitude. His calm and detached demeanor has been called “cool, hip, and trendy” many times by Might Guy. Despite his increasingly growing reputation and prowess as a Marine, Ryuu has shown no signs of arrogance, and is rather modest about his abilities. When suggested by many for him to become Captain, Ryuu admitted that such a position was unfit for him. His naturally calm attitude is used to his advantage in battle, as it becomes easier for him to maintain his composure to stay focused on the situation at hand, and ultimately notice everything around him. As a result, he can quickly adjust to any situation to make keen and thought-out decisions, allowing him to stay steps ahead of his opponents.

Ryuu has an ongoing, albeit one-sided, rivalry with Might Guy. In trying to prove himself superior to Ryuu, Guy challenges him to competitions of questionable value ranging from Rock, Paper, Scissors to running races. Guy has a record of 50 wins to 49 losses, which he is particularly proud of. Ryuu, on the other hand, shows very little interest in their competitions, which only further inspires Guy to defeat Ryuu and his "coolness".

Ryuu is an avid fan of the Icha Icha series of novels, implying that he is slightly peverted. He is typically seen reading one of the books when not involved in a fight, making it the only one of his reportedly many hobbies that is ever seen. He even went and read it during his first fight against Nashi, as Nashi was, at that time, too weak to pose much of a threat. Despite his fondness for the books, he grows uncomfortable when reading passages to others, presumably embarrassed by the adult content.

Ship: N/A [Yet.]

Ship Flag: Marine flag.

Devil Fruit: Goro Goro No Mi
Type: Logia
Effect: The fruit's major strength, as with other Logia fruits, is that it allows the user to produce as well as become the element they control. In this case, The user is able to produce as well as become lightning. With this in mind, The user is able to create lightning-based attacks. The user is also able to avoid normal attacks by turning into lightning and allowing the attack to pass through him. Turning into lightning can also have the added effect of electrocuting an opponent. The user is also able to travel at a lightning fast speed and instantly reach distant places by turning into pure ightning.

While seemingly all powerful, its unique weakness however is rubber, since it is a natural insulator. This weakness makes Monkey D. Luffy the natural enemy to the fruit's powers due to his rubbery body; not only did all of Enel's electrical attacks have absolutely no effect on the rubber man, but Enel also lost his intangibility against Luffy's attacks. It is unknown if other insulators can reproduce the effect that Luffy has on this power. Other than that, the user is also affected by the standard Devil Fruit weaknesses.

Special Abilities: powers excluding the devil fruit not techniques for example a sword style

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): Sword techniques, Devil fruit moves, rokushiki, anything special move wise

Weapons/Items: 2x Katana [Can both conduct Electricity as steel is a Conductor.]
x1 Tanto
x1 Wakizashi
x1 Pistol

Goals: Help the world by ridding it of Pirates that kill People, Pirates that DON'T kill Non-Pirate Humans he doesn't care about.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Hatake, Ryuu [W.I.P]   Hatake, Ryuu [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:49 pm

first of all we do not allow turning into your element, submit the weapons that are not on the weapon list and try to limit your power

thanks
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Hatake, Ryuu [W.I.P]   Hatake, Ryuu [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:30 pm

oh yeah devil while you were away we kinda made a rule against useing other characters from other series as apperances for your one pice characters...
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Shigeki/Man/God

Shigeki/Man/God

PostSubject: Re: Hatake, Ryuu [W.I.P]   Hatake, Ryuu [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:15 pm

O_o...Alright then. I'll change my Image and such. I'll fix the element part and I think they all are there, Katana, Pistol, Tanto[Mini-katana], Wakizashi[Curvier form of Tanto]

Or do we not have those on the list, I'll go check.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hatake, Ryuu [W.I.P]   Hatake, Ryuu [W.I.P] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hatake, Ryuu [W.I.P]
Page 1 of 1