One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banned abilities

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Banned abilities Empty
PostSubject: Banned abilities   Banned abilities Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:36 pm

Just to clarify the following powers are considered godmodding and are not allowed

-Mind control
-Telekinesis (outright telekinesis, not like what a logia or fishman karate can do)
-Water or Seastone Longia (or anything else which breaks the standard limitations for devil fruits)
-Invincibility
-Anything that results in an instakill, called hit, or anything which violates the combat rules

note: though there are banned abilities there are not "taken" abilities, also note that all abilities should be explained as thoroughly as possible

Last edited by Admin-sama on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Banned abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned abilities   Banned abilities Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:19 am

it has come to my attention that theres some debate as to weather or not hypnosis counts as mind control for this rule, unconditional mind control is not aloud because it is godmoding, sure however hypnosis is conditional and works by suggestions, not automatic control, it was also shown in the series that hypnosis is not always effective and is indeed dependent on the target, hypnosis is to be treated almost like the one piece version of "naruto"'s genjutsu in that the victim has to be "caught" in the trick otherwise it would be a "called hit" and the its better used for tricks than mind control, after all Jango used hypnosis for supplementary purposes such as lulling targets to sleep or inciting rage in targets, hypnotism IS however aloud to be used as mind control by npcs or in backstories and for pre-arranged storyline events (similar to the way Jango hypnotized Kaya to writing her will)
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Banned abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned abilities   Banned abilities Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 10:36 pm

UPDATE

Explained what telekinesis is banned and replaced immortality with invincibility.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned abilities   Banned abilities Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned abilities
Page 1 of 1