One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bounty max limit.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

Bounty max limit. Empty
PostSubject: Bounty max limit.   Bounty max limit. Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:56 am

I've been wondering why the bounty maximum is confined to 30,000,000, a bounty equal to Luffy's first. Seeing as the character can be a very powerful grand line pirate and there are a lot of character that are very powerful. Well powerful enough to warrant more than 30,000,000. So why exactly is this the max limit?
Back to top Go down

Bounty max limit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty max limit.   Bounty max limit. Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:26 am

LIFT The LIMIT!

for an example a shibukai with 30.000.000 Whut?
or a pirate that killed a vice-admiral and killed alotta marine ships and as frog dragon said : there's alotta powerfull Pirates
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Bounty max limit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty max limit.   Bounty max limit. Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:30 am

Sigh...., you guys dont get it.
Starting pirates are lmited, you dont expect your bounty to increase suddenly when you just start right? as the rules stated schibukai bounties are different, you can give schibukai's a high bounty but it must be approved first. that is law, i dont care what anyone says, this is the rule here, you want a high bounty? justify it, those are the rules
Back to top Go down

Bounty max limit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty max limit.   Bounty max limit. Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:31 am

thats what i meant.. you cant gain more bounty can ya ?? Bounty max limit. Icon_question
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Bounty max limit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty max limit.   Bounty max limit. Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:32 am

YES YOU CAN, you can just edit it in and get it approved.
Back to top Go down

Bounty max limit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty max limit.   Bounty max limit. Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:36 am

whuuu

what do you think about my avatar ?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Bounty max limit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty max limit.   Bounty max limit. Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:39 am

by the way about the bounty, according to the One piece manga aka the other bible. The highest bounty belongs to that moron Flamingo. So you cant give yourself godly bounties, you cannot exceed it, that is law peons!!!!

Oh and the avatar is cool, lol
Back to top Go down

Bounty max limit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty max limit.   Bounty max limit. Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:41 am

thaugh thaugh done done( that warcraft 3 sound of peons)

Thx its pabei ( patrick and jinbei) Bounty max limit. Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

Bounty max limit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty max limit.   Bounty max limit. Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:49 am

Got it then, thanks Nikz.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Bounty max limit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty max limit.   Bounty max limit. Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:15 pm

Supposedly the limit is 30,000,000, but I think the highest here in this site is 530,000,000 right ?
I started off as having zero for example. Roleplayed a lot ... now my char's a Shichibukai lol ( with 125,000,000 bounty)
So, my opinion is , as long as you can explain reasonably and detailed about your bounty, any number is ok, just dont go super high >_>
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Bounty max limit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty max limit.   Bounty max limit. Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:57 pm

I'm all for making exceptions to the limit, but it's really Admin-sama's call. I can talk it over with him.
Back to top Go down

Bounty max limit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty max limit.   Bounty max limit. Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:53 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Shigeki/Man/God

Shigeki/Man/God

Bounty max limit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty max limit.   Bounty max limit. Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:53 pm

If you haven't noticed it also says, Special Permission needed for Higher Amounts.. Soo. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bounty max limit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty max limit.   Bounty max limit. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bounty max limit.
Page 1 of 1