One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:31 am

Nishki orders the men to load everything on the ship, he was finally ready to leave marineford, he felt so tired and felt the sea could calm him down.

Last edited by nikz200 on Wed May 05, 2010 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:33 pm

Talitha walked slowly towards the harbor. She was looking for a ship, any ship about to set sail.
“All that paperwork can really make you sick!“ she groaned, stretching her arms while looking around a little.
“ I'm all stiff and sore! If I don't get out of here, I swear I'm gonna be stuck to my chair soon. Ah!“
She had found what she was looking for, and a smile appeared on her face.
Quickening her steps, she now almost jogged towards the man she assumed to be the leader.
“HEY! VICE ADMIRAL NISHKI!“ She started waving her hand enthusastically.

(This IS the right one, right? I mean, it kinda says 'pirates' in the topics name...)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:39 pm

Nishki saw Talitha "oohhh, Talitha, what are you doing here? i thought they had you posted somewhere else?"

Captain MAry was looking over the checklist and saw Vice admiral nishki "Sir we are almost done restocking, i will assure the engine is working and,...(sees Talitha) good evening Talitha..."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:16 pm

Talitha grimaced when they called by her first name, but she let it pass.
“Yeeeah, but I have no intention of doing that kind of boring thing.... Oh, hey Mary.“
She peered at Mary.
“Did you know your name means either 'sea of bitterness' or 'love'? Weird that no one knows for sure. It's such a common name.“
She didn't give Mary time to answer. Instead, she leaned forward a little.
“Hey Nishki. See, I'm in a bit of a tight spot here. I have to get me some... excitement. Yanno, hunt some pirates, save some innocents. Marine stuff.“
Her smile widened into a grin.
“Think you could give me a lift on that ship of yours? I'm not picky about where you go.“
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:33 pm

Captain Mary looked unsure about it, she seemed not really keen, but Nishki laughed "GEHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA, sure why not, ive been so stressed over the last few weeks, i could do with some new team members, get on board Talitha!!!"

Mary sighed but then smiled" oh why not, welcome aboard, ill show you the duties.."

(one more person wants to join this team before i leave.)
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:07 pm

“Aw man, duties?“ Talitha frowned.
“And here I thought I could just slack off... Guess you can't have everything, huh? And I really would prefer you not to call me by my first name, Nishki.“
She sighed and turned to Mary. Then she remembered something.
“Hey Mary, if you're coming, then your brother should be here, too, right? And your little kinda boyfriend? What's his name again.....“ It wasn't like Talitha would actually ever forget any name, but she wanted to badger her a bit.
“Eeeeer, if only I could remember... It was something incredibly common.... Jack? No, Alex, maybe? Aaaaw, this sucks....“
She had always enjoyed a good quarrel with Mary.
“Oh, now I remember, Luis, right? Anyone else?“
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:05 am

Mary sighed "Yes Luis, he is somewhere, im not sure, as for my brother...., well he is somewhere else...." Mary not wanting to remember that her brother was still not talking to her.

Jessop is seen nearby sharpening his axes. Mary walks by "You remember Jessop dont you?"
Jessopp just grunts.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:10 am

((by the way, he is a vice admiral, i think he can call you whatever he wants, after all he is a higher rank, but if it means that much))
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:49 am

“Of course, he's the axe guy. Hi there Jessop!“
Talitha was really happy to have Jessop on the team, even though she had the feeling he couldn't stand her. She just liked the way he never listened to anyone but Nishki and Mary.
“It's nice to have you with us.“
Then, still grinning, she turned back to Mary.
“Not like I wanna hear, but what are my duties, then?“

(Yeah, but Talitha doesn't really care about ranks and really hates her first name. Just read through her character sheet. I don't really care if you call her Talitha or not though. She's not gonna get aggressive outbursts or anything from it.)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:07 am

((ok dokie))

Mary points to the communications room,"While you are on the ship you will be in charge of communications with HQ and other ships, however, you do not have to remain on your post forever, you may do whatever else you want, if we are in battle you may join.." Mary was now explaining quickly as they were going to leave soon.
Nishki got on the ship, it hadn't left yet, but he wanted to be on board
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:48 am

Talitha was only half-listening to Marys explanation. She wasn't up for some boring explanation about how to use a Den den mushi.
“Yeah, yeah. Okay, I get it. You can stop it now. So I'll be taking calls.“
She sighed. "Okay, I guess."
Then she thought of something.
“So what's the mission anyway?“
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:59 am

Mary was really stressed protocol was everything to her.

Suddenly a voice spoke "WAHHHH, Lieutenant Talitha, now this is a big surprise!!!"

Luis krieg with his rifle, as he jumped down from the deck in front of Mary and Talitha. "Hi babe.." He kisses mary, and Mary blushes "Not in front of everyone Luis......"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:07 am

“Right, cause it's not like everyone knows about you two already.“
Talitha felt refreshed when she saw how uncomfortable Mary was. She didn't mean to nettle her, but somehow she couldn't help it. It was so much fun!
“And hey there Luis! Nice to see you again. You haven't changed a bit.“
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:09 am

Luis laughed "HAHA, Neither have you, remember the drinking contest i had with everyone?!!!, HAHAHA good times...."

Mary was now feeling a little better with Luis here, she felt at peace with him.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:15 am

“Yeah, good times!“
Talitha had a wide grin on her face. She had known Luis for a long time, and really liked him.
Even though she never knew whether he was making fun of her or not.
“Have you heard? I'll be coming with you guys on this mysterious mission. According to your girlfriend, I'll be...“ She made a dramatic pause.
“Taking calls!“
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:22 am

Luis laughs his ass off "HAHHAHAAH, typical , hahhaa, nah i know the mission, but your joining us right? you gotta stay for drinks, i know a whole bunch of heavyweights, the Vice admiral himself is a heavyweight drinker, of course (pulls Mary closer) this one wont drink with us"
Mary blushed again but smiled "I dont think it is right to drink on duty , Luis how do you know Talitha?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:39 am

“She doesn't know?“
That surprised Talitha, she had thought Luis would tell mary about everything.
“We kinda met when I was made a captain. You know, about, uh..“
She frowned trying to remember.
“20 years old. I met him on the island I was sent to on my first Mission. Me and a battleship were sent as supplies for the Marines there. They had been attacked by pretty famous pirates. But when we got there, the whole battle was already over and the surviving pirates were fleeing.“
She stuck her tongue out a little.
“Man, I was so pissed they could flee. So I asked some soldiers to take me to their leader. That was him. I made sure he'd get his punishment, but I wasn't too strict. We ran into each other a few times after that. That's it. Surprised?“

(That okay with you?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:23 am

( hey im neaaarrllyy ready so to keep you waiting it should be allright when admin-sama gets on . )
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:24 am

(perfect)

Luis grinned "Man that was a tough one, took me a few hours, HAHA"
Mary nodded "I see, no wonder you knew each other, anyway Luis dont you have inventory check today?"

Luis laughs "You love to make things tough for me baby, ok i got it, look after the great lieutenant Talitha(winks) wont you babe, ill see you ok?" he kisses her and leaves .

Mary then turns to tAlitha "Anyway, we will be leaving soon, you should probably go to the deck Talitha, Vice Admiral Nishki will give us orders soon...."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:10 pm

“Finally! Okay, I'll be going then.“
She gave Mary a friendly pat on the back.
“You know, you should really loosen up a bit!“
She didn't even wait for her answer. Instead, she got on board, giving some of the soldiers she knew high fives on the way. She had always been on good terms with most of them.
When she arrived on the ship, she leaned far over the railing, letting the slight sound of the waves sooth her.
“Finally....“
Whenever she was on a ship, she felt free.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:37 pm

"I love the ocean, dont you Talitha.....?"

Vice Admiral Nishki was standing at the deck edge looking at the clear sky and waves, "The ocean is so pure and clean, it just calms me down...., but you know, i remember when you and Luis were still coming up in the ranks, and i was a commodore....., both of you had such opposing views on justice, so Talitha tell me, now that you have travlled the seas a bit by yourself , has your view on justice changed?"

Mary goes around informing everyone to head to the deck.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Talitha remained quiet, she had to think about that question.
“I think...“ She said, lifting her eyes to the sky.
“I think the concept of 'justice' is hard to grasp. There may be people with bounties who are actually good persons, and there may be people without bounties, not even pirates, who are blackhearted criminals. Maybe...“
She stopped talking, closing her eyes.
“Maybe even the very people we protect and serve under...“
She paused a while, then she looked at Nishki, putting a fake smile on her face.
“But as long as I'm a marine, I'll do whatever is necessary to protect the ones who need me to. Besides, everyone with a bounty must have done something bad at some point, right?“
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:00 pm

Nishki laughs "GEHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA, you haven't changed at all Talitha, you are still strong, your sense of justice, but remember Talitha (Nishki walks up to the main podium of the deck, below all the marines lined up and saluting) only the strong can become justice, because either way, good or bad, if the good win, then they become justice, if the bad win, then they will become justice, that is all, as long as we are strong in what we believe in and win, only then can we claim justice!!!!"

The men roar in agreement with Vice admiral Nishki, Nishki turns to Talitha "This is who we are, the men and women I hand picked , this is the pheonix battle squad!!!"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:23 pm

Talitha looked at Nishki. For a moment, her eyes were cold, but then, her fake smile turned into a real grin.
“That sounds damn much like pirate thinking to me!“
She looked around to the crew, then back at Nishki.
“But I really like those thoughts! Ha! If you guys really are that strong, then this'll be great training! Nishki, until I become an admiral, would you take me in as a member of this crew?“
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:29 pm

Nishki laughed "We are not a crew Talitha, we are a family, but in my opinion you already fit the criteria here, dont worry, besides i will probably be named admiral too, hahahahaha, that old man keeps pushing it on me, but i tell him im not ready..... but yes you are welcome to join us"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next