One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Blood Fruit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Blood Blood Fruit Empty
PostSubject: Blood Blood Fruit   Blood Blood Fruit Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:30 am

Name: Blood Blood Fruit

Effect: The user of this fruit has the ability to control the blood in his body. He can stimulate the blood movement and has the ability to harden his blood to be used for attacks, he can only control the blood within his body however and not the blood of others, and of course is not immune to attacks. User also has the ability to absorb blood from others but he must link himself with the person somehow, mainly by teeth or by impaling with the hand.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Blood Blood Fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Blood Fruit   Blood Blood Fruit Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:21 pm

Redmirv and ssjgohanoo7 both made blood fruits, how is this different?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
nikz200

nikz200

Blood Blood Fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Blood Fruit   Blood Blood Fruit Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:00 pm

ohhhhhh, i didnt know they made them already, i will go and check them out
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Blood Blood Fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Blood Fruit   Blood Blood Fruit Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:09 pm

Well for one, this fruit only allows the manipulation of the users own blood to be used in a way the user likes. The user can harden his blood and or make his blood into solid form, however, he is not free from physical injury as bullets and swords can still harm him and also , the user will need to continuously replenish the blood from another source (lol, dracula)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood Blood Fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Blood Fruit   Blood Blood Fruit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Blood Fruit
Page 1 of 1