One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vibe-Vibe Fruit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Vibe-Vibe Fruit Empty
PostSubject: Vibe-Vibe Fruit   Vibe-Vibe Fruit Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:39 pm

Name: Vibe-Vibe (I doubt there is a Japanese equivalent of this)

Capabilities: This devil fruit gives its user the ability to create vibrations. These vibrations can be used in many ways. These uses are left up to the user's own personal skill. For example, if the user knows at what frequency a sword's blade would be made useless, then they can release a vibration which makes the sword simply bounce off of their body. Also, if the user knows how to disrupt a human body then they can both send out a vibration field that makes their opponent(s) unstable, or they could strike an opponent physically to tear their body apart and/or weaken them. The vibrations can also be used to improve a weapon's cutting ability by adding a vibration to the weapon so that it can cut through someone like paper. The user can also change his/her own frequency. This is so that they don't hurt themselves when they use a vibration that harms humans. Lastly, a user only has to touch something to figure out its personal frequency. If the user is strong enough, they can take this information and adjust their vibrations to weaken the object or person. The disadvantages of this devil fruit are mainly its range and someone/something that could change its frequency at will. The Vibe-Vibe fruit only reaches distances of about 10' from its user. As I mentioned before, the vibrations can be released from the body as a field surrounding the user. If someone is within this 10' range and the vibration was bad for them, they would merely feel sick and weak, and probably fall down a lot. To actually do damage the user has to come in contact with their foe. Then they could use the really dangerous attacks.

Type: Paramecia
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Vibe-Vibe Fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vibe-Vibe Fruit   Vibe-Vibe Fruit Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:03 pm

Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Vibe-Vibe Fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vibe-Vibe Fruit   Vibe-Vibe Fruit Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:09 pm

You can't see the difference? Fine. I'll explain it then. This fruit does not give you the ability to move around at high speeds. The frequency and vibrations we are talking about could be visible, you see someone moving back and forth, or they could be so small and insignificant, and yet deadly. It doesn't allow you to run fast. It is about speed, but not in the same way. Now, the Zip-Zip fruit, or as you called it the Soru, as I made it up would allow you to accelerate your molecules so you could change the frequency at which you move, however the frequency would not be precise like the Vibe-Vibe fruit and it would damage your body. See the difference now?
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Vibe-Vibe Fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vibe-Vibe Fruit   Vibe-Vibe Fruit Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:09 pm

But its mostly a super nerfed version of the Quake Quake Fruit.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Vibe-Vibe Fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vibe-Vibe Fruit   Vibe-Vibe Fruit Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:10 pm

Gael wrote:
But its mostly a super nerfed version of the Quake Quake Fruit.

Really? I didn't realize that. Oh well. I'm not going to be using a devil fruit anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vibe-Vibe Fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vibe-Vibe Fruit   Vibe-Vibe Fruit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vibe-Vibe Fruit
Page 1 of 1