One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gecko Moria, manga spoiler

Go down 
+2
Shadow
nikz200
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Gecko Moria, manga spoiler Empty
PostSubject: Gecko Moria, manga spoiler   Gecko Moria, manga spoiler Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:56 am

Does anybody other than me feel sad that they are going to kill and remove Moria from the position of schibukai? i thought he was a good character to have
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Gecko Moria, manga spoiler   Gecko Moria, manga spoiler Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:57 am

You see, he wants to become the Pirate King (like Luffy), and since there are many new or old tough guys Luffy has to face off from now on, Oda apparently decided to remove some of them. After all, Moria is weak >.>
I mean, his physical strength is just a few times higher than of a normal man, and thats only because of his size, he is not fast either. I think that 20 years ago he was more skilled in hand to hand combat, but his laziness made him a weakling -.-
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Gecko Moria, manga spoiler   Gecko Moria, manga spoiler Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:52 am

but its still bad to kill him off, he is a schibukai regardless of the losses he has had , i mean he is quite smart and uses his devil fruit decently, urghhhh, where will it end? first kill moria and then kill shanks? because i feel this is the road that Oda sensei is taking.....
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Gecko Moria, manga spoiler   Gecko Moria, manga spoiler Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:02 am

Moria is relatively strong ... but, let's compare events now xD
1.Mihawk was totally owning Luffy, he was able to slice a massive Iceberg from like a mile away, Moria was beaten by a tired Luffy.
2. Jinbei was able to kick an empowered Moria's ass with just a punch.
3. Boa has King's Disposition, and she was able to destroy several Pasificta, Moria is getting pwned by them.
4. Kuma, well Kuma has no free will anymore, but his fruit makes him several times stronger than Moria, plus his Ursus shock is just much stronger than any of Moria's attacks.
5. Crocodile is stronger than Luffy, although he lost, remember that he first kicked his ass twice. He is also logia so Moria cant damage him at all.
6. Blackbeard ... well, no comments Razz
7. Donflamingo. Well he is a mystery now, but I really feel that he may actually be the strongest of the Shichibukai. He was able to stop Jozu with his powers, and fight with Crocodile evenly.
So all in all, all the other Shichibukai or former ones, are much stronger than Moria. I really dont feel that Moria is on the same level. Actually I was sure they will get dispose of him, I mean, he lost to Luffy, a "rookie", the Goverment didnt did till now cause of the upcoming war ... and damn I talk a lot xD
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Gecko Moria, manga spoiler   Gecko Moria, manga spoiler Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:55 am

yeah as I see it we need 2 or 3 new shichibukai
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Gecko Moria, manga spoiler   Gecko Moria, manga spoiler Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:09 pm

*holds hand up*
Ill be one, if noone wants it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Gecko Moria, manga spoiler   Gecko Moria, manga spoiler Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:13 pm

lol I think Admin-meant that the series need ... then again maybe you are just kiddin ... so, nvm me Razz
I want too !
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Gecko Moria, manga spoiler   Gecko Moria, manga spoiler Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:40 am

Does anyone think that maybe one of the Supernovas might become a Shichibukai in the future ? It just crossed my mind.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Gecko Moria, manga spoiler   Gecko Moria, manga spoiler Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:04 pm

this thread is being moved to the one piece discussion
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Gecko Moria, manga spoiler   Gecko Moria, manga spoiler Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:42 am

Too bad, looks like he might die Surprised
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Gecko Moria, manga spoiler   Gecko Moria, manga spoiler Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:56 am

im upset, i like the original schibukai, i dont mind if they replace one or two, but there have been so many changes what with Ace and Whitebeard dying
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Gecko Moria, manga spoiler   Gecko Moria, manga spoiler Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:14 pm

They aren't going to keep the old shichubukai, because there's probably going to be an arc of Luffy beating each one. They need new villains.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Gecko Moria, manga spoiler   Gecko Moria, manga spoiler Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:57 am

*holds up a hand again*
I'll be a villian...
My power is too give people paper cuts... but not too deep, cuz then people bleed, and I hate blood...
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Gecko Moria, manga spoiler   Gecko Moria, manga spoiler Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:54 pm

Gecko is by far..my second favorite VILLAIN in one piece..

Although he is weak..his character in general is simpley awesome..

But Shad0w is absolutley right..His laziness has made him extremely weak..He was the strength of Crocodile once..but he slacked off to much..and got cocky..which is why Luffy laid the Ryu smack down on him a Thriller Bark..

But there isn't much more they can do with this weak piece of crap..
So killing him off wouldn't do much to the story. Except piss off the other dude who looks just like him..

The one Shanks was held up by..

Moria is probably as good as dead..if Flimgo boy is as ruthless as I see him as..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gecko Moria, manga spoiler   Gecko Moria, manga spoiler Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gecko Moria, manga spoiler
Page 1 of 1