One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gemu Gemu no mi.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Endarkened

Endarkened

Gemu Gemu no mi. Empty
PostSubject: Gemu Gemu no mi.   Gemu Gemu no mi. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:11 am

Gemu Gemu no mi
Class: Paramecia.
Translation: Gem Gem fruit.
Appearance: A white fruit with coloured flecks. Size of a melon, and roughly round, but is faceted.
Powers: The eaters body can take on the properties of various gems. This gives a certain resistance to various bladed and bulleted attacks, but the user pays in that he often breaks bones in his body easier, due to crushing forces being much more effective against the user.
The user of the fruit can also exert great pressure on his body, squashing anything inside of it. (Eg, a sword that impales the user in a non fatal position will be withdrawn bent and broken.)
This power arises from the fact that most crystalline structures are bi-structural, taking on a different shape when under pressure. (Eg, coal turns to diamond under heat and pressure.) By changing the shape of his crystalline molecules, the user can turn on or off the pressure (he canno control it's intensity. The pressure grows greater the stronger the user.)
This pressure teqnique leads onto the useful ability of being able to quickly repair the user's body by eating either coal (carbon) or sand (silicon)
The fruit also has "Gears" though they are nothing to do with Luffy. I call them Pressure Points.

Pressure Point:Erupt : The user takes on the properties of diamond, becoming very hard to scratch or pierce. Then the user exerts pressure, generating great heat. The users skin becomes lined with hot streaks of lava red. Touching the user will result in burns and even catching on fire. After the teqnique ends, the user suffers from a fever that is more intense the longer he or she stays in the Pressure Point mode.

Pressure Point: Bolt. : The user takes on the properties of pizo electric crystals. The crystals are fragile on the inner structure, but tough on the outside, so the user cannot use pressure when in this mode. Instead, the user must instead rely on pressure from attacking with his fists or legs (physical combat) or being struck by an opponent. Every hit generates electricity. 10% is stored in the body. 50% in the skin and 40% returns to the enemy if the attack was physical, shocking them. As the electricity builds up, the user will become faster and faster. After a certain point, the user will also be able to fire lightning bolts at the target by accessing the electricity stored in the skin. However, the bodies electricity, which makes the user faster, cannot be accesed for this. This Pressure point is even more dangerous, as when the user leaves the form, the energy stored in the body (not the skin) will shock the user, likely killing the user. The more electricity stored (aka the more intense the fight) the greater the shock will be.

I would like my charecter, Borion Draze, to have this friut. He will find it in a cave on whatever island he is on now. Thank you for reading, and please approve Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Gemu Gemu no mi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemu Gemu no mi.   Gemu Gemu no mi. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:03 pm

a captain of whitbeards crew already has a daimond fruit... cant you use that?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Endarkened

Endarkened

Gemu Gemu no mi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemu Gemu no mi.   Gemu Gemu no mi. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:34 pm

I could I guess...
Thou you cant use the pressure points then...
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Gemu Gemu no mi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemu Gemu no mi.   Gemu Gemu no mi. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:03 pm

BUMP.
I know that this is an old post, but I think its a creative fruit, not like the diamond one,and I would like to be able to use it in the future.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

Gemu Gemu no mi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemu Gemu no mi.   Gemu Gemu no mi. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:40 pm

This is an interesting fruit with a description and ability similar to, but significantly different from the existing diamond fruit. It's weaknesses balance out the power well and I have little issue with approving the fruit.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Gemu Gemu no mi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemu Gemu no mi.   Gemu Gemu no mi. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:18 am

Thanks Irrational!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gemu Gemu no mi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemu Gemu no mi.   Gemu Gemu no mi. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gemu Gemu no mi.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Devil Fruit sign ups :: Retired/Archives-
Jump to: