One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara

Go down 
+2
Frog Dragon
InTents
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
InTents

InTents

Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara Empty
PostSubject: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:21 pm

((So far, the weasal pirates haven't been assembled. This RP is for assembling the crew.
Needed RPers:
Intents -- Malik Slim
Genshi -- Genshi
Frog Dragon -- Locat marsh
Ibluemoon -- Hikaru Kadono
2 others can join, to just be random or to join the crew))

After leaving drum island and obtaining a thrid pet weasal, Malik arrived in Albastara with his small rickety boat. He was hoping to find some nakama that could join his crew here, and maybe find a better ship. Itachi was panting on his shoulder, as they had just switched so suddenly from a winter island to a desert island. The weasals had not yet lost their fur coats. He headed up the path, heading for the town.

Last edited by InTents on Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:13 am

(Oi! Not demon, dragon! Evil or Very Mad)
Damn marines. Lost my boat. I really need to find something else. Locat thought as he walked on the streets of the Arabastan city The port would be the best place to start.
He took his direction there and saw a man with three weasels. That's a weird man. Locat decided to go take a closer look. The weird man was walking up the path now. Locat walked up and asked "Good evening, Err.. sir? Why are you carrying three weasels" Locat glanced at the pets.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:29 am

((Oops, sorry! Modified.))

As Malik walked, he began to daydream, and was awoken by a man starting to talk to him. "Why are you carrying three weasels" The stranger asked.

"Well, why not?" Malik responded as the weasals chattered on his shoulders. "I'm Malik Slim, and you would be?"
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:50 am

(Thanks)

Locat blinked twice then said "I see your point." He glanced at then weasels again and reached out with his hand for a handshake "I'm Locat Marsh"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:19 pm

((Hm... What plot should this thread have? I just randomly started this for the crew to join together, and hoped the plot would create itself.)
Back to top Go down
IBlueMoon

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:58 pm

OOC: I'll make a coolio fight then Smile

Hikaru walked down a narrow path, sighing he looked around, I guess this is a good place to start... Continuing to walk he felt a tap on his shoulder, there were four husky strong men all with a cynical smile, the one on the far right told him,

You don't want to get robbed kid right? You should give us your stuff, we'll keep it safe. Hikaru shook his head and continued to walk down the path, the same man who talked grabbed his shoulder quite tightly,

I don't think you heard me kid. Give me your money. Hikaru simply glanced at the man and told him,

And if I say no? All four men started to laugh and the same man clenched his fist and clicked his fingers,

Well then, we'll just have to "sort" you out. It was Hikaru this time that chuckled as he lowered his hand withdrawing his left elbow blade and placing it in position,

This is all I need to kill you. Once again the men started to laugh, Hikaru joined them, the man in the middle right clenched his fist and sent it at a high speed towards the young boy. Hikaru jumped slightly backwards and sent his elbow down on the fist forcing the blade into his hand, the man screamed as the others joint sending punches and kicks randomly. Guess this isn't going to be a fair fight... gliding back and forth he sent his elbow upwards, hitting the man who had been talking, slicing his neck, severing the spinal cord from the brain, leaving the dead body to slump to the floor, the three remaining men went quiet for a bit and then continued their attack. Hikaru continued to dodge their attacks, This is not good...
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:12 pm

As Malik talked to Locat, he saw a boy being surronded by four burly men.
Uh oh. This doesn't look good
Malik rushed to go help, but before he could even arrive, the boy had displayed some impressive fighting skills. It seemed that he fought with blades of some sort. But still, four against one is hardly fair.
Let's make that four against two...
He rushed towards the crowd, jumping into the air and kicking one of the men in the head, sending him skidding across the ground. As the other two turned to see who it was who had newly arrived, Tsunami jumped off Malik's head, growing his legs and kicking the other two in the skull.
"You'll here from the boss..." The mam mumbled before sinking into unconciousness.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:49 am

Eh.. "Hey!" Locat yells out before speeding after Malik. He speeds at one of the men, who sees him and tries to intercept with a punch when Locat simply crouches under the blow. His right forearm and fist replaced with a gleaming spike, he stabs the man in the stomach.
He draws the blade out and steps back as the man falls on the ground.
The last man jumps back and starts to run, yelling "You'll hear from the boss!!"
Back to top Go down
IBlueMoon

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:55 am

Hikaru felt his heart pound as he continued to dive and dance to miss the blows from the three remaining men when he felt a burst on wind pass next to him. Looking at what had rushed past him he stood in awe as a man with three weasels on his shoulder fly kicked one of the brutes in the jaw causing him to become unconscious. Hikaru smiled nervously as two of the weasels on the man's back jumped forth and knocked out the other two men in one blow.

Thank you sir. Just then he felt another blow of wind as another man killed one of the bandits leaving the last one running away ranting about the group "Hearing from the boss."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:14 pm

After taking out the men, the boy thanked Malik.
"No problem" Malik said, as Tsunami climbed back onto his head. "What were they trying to do to you anyways?"
He stroked the weasals on his shoulders who were randomly chattering, and calmed them down.
Back to top Go down
IBlueMoon

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:06 pm

Hikaru smiled lightly,

They... they wanted to rob me. I don't want to seem rude but who are you? You aren't familiar to these parts, are you? Hikaru looked back up at the three weasels,

They're cool. What are their names?
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:22 pm

Malik laughed.

"Yes, I am new around here, my name is Malik Slim. And who would you be?" He extended his arm to shake hands.

"This one is named Itachi, by the way." The silent weasal crawled up Malik's extended arm and jumped onto Hikaru's shoulder. "The other ones are Chan and Tsunami."
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:15 am

"Huh, who attacks children anyways?"
Locat's blade disappeared in a swirl of silvery liquid.
"I'm Locat Marsh, who are you?" Locat extended his hand for a handshake.'
(where's Genshi?)
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:25 pm

((He's dead. idk, if he doesn't show up soon, we continue without him. For now let's wait I guess...))
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:47 pm

((Nvm, he can join the crew later I guess -_-"

I guess we also have to wait for Ibluemoon before we continue, since two people want her char's name...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Josh walked slowly down the sun soaked street of Albastara. He had been surprised at how hot it was, and wiped the sweat from his brow as he walked, before being violently thrown to one side as someone slammed into him. He frowned, watching the man run, before turning to see where he was running from. A little further down the street was a group talking, with several beaten men laying around them.
He was thoughtful for a moment as he pocketed the man's wallet, before glancing around and ducking into the open doorway next to him and climbing the stairs to the roof. Josh wasn't interested in just swanning up to anyone who drew his interest, instead preferring to scope out the situation. He sat in the shade of one of the nearby palm trees and watched the group carefully, listening to them.
Back to top Go down
IBlueMoon

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:54 am

Don't know, guess they saw me as an easy target, we showed the. Smiling Hikaru took first Malik's hand before taking Itachi's paw seeing as Itachi had ran down and jumped on his shoulder to greet him. He inclined his head to the other two weasels,

Nice to meet you. Finally Hikaru took Locat's hand,

My name is Hikaru Kadono. So, if you don't mind me asking, what are you two doing here? A sudden feeling of fear ran down Hikaru's spine a he felt as if someone were stalking or watching him now. Shaking off the feeling he listened intently to see what the two's answer was going to be.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:58 pm

"I'm just looking around town, getting some supplies." Malik smiled back. "Oh yeah, and I'm looking for people to join my crew. I'm a pirate."

Itachi leaped off Hikaru's shoulder, landing back on Malik and falling asleep. Malik then turned to Locat.

"What was that sword about? Do you use a devil fruit?"
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:09 pm

"I lost my boat to marines. I'm a pirate as well, and I happen to be looking for a crew." Locat says as an answer to both Malik's and Hikaru's question. "And yes the sword was from a devil fruit power. I control mercury that I create in different forms." Locat creates a swirl of mercury liquid around his hand which he quickly dissipates.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:13 pm

"Well, this is pretty sudden, but wanna join my crew?" Malik asked, seeing that Locat was freindly, and had power, being perfect for his crew.
Itachi and Chan chattered in approval, already taking a liking to Locat. Tsunami was fast asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:03 pm

Josh watched the group below getting aquainted, relieved to see they wern't marines. He frowned a little as he listened to the conversation before a noise nearby made him turn around. Ducking to one side, he saw a small group appear on the building next to him, each man carrying a rifle and sneaking towards the edge of the roof, looking over at the group below. One of the men looked up and spotted him, before taking aim, a puff of smoke billowing out at the bullet flew at him.
Josh threw himself off the edge of the building over the street, knowing it was better than trying to get back to the stairs. Air billowed around him as he dropped, but it would appear as if he slowed down as he neared the ground, landing on his feet before breaking into a run past the small group.
"You might want to run!" He yelled as he passed them, as more men began appearing on the rooftops nearby.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:10 pm

Before Locat could answer Malik's question, a strange man came running past the group. Saying something about them may wanting to run. Malik turned to see a large squad of men, each with guns.
He walked towards them. "Hey, what brings you here-"
He was cut off by a bullet whizzing past his face.
Oh well...
Malik ran forth, throwing Chan and Tsunami at the crowd. Tsunami blasted one of them in the face, his leg growing to that of a giant's. At the same time, Chan became his hybrid form, facing off some of the ones carrying swords.
Putting on his dual itachi blades, Malik Soru'd into the crowd, slicing some of the enemies.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:16 am

"Seriously... This is getting troublesome."
Locat careened into the crowd with a shield of mercury in front of him. He rolled a pair of marines over, before shifting the shield horizontally and turning it into multiple mercury bullets sent all over the marine crowd he was now center of.
Back to top Go down
McTurbo

McTurbo

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:48 pm

Goran was walking on the street. It was a normal day and the weather was beautiful.
He noticed some men on the rooftops, armed with rifles. They all were aiming at a group of men at the street. One of the men seemed to have pet weasels, one of them was seemingly a Devil's Fruit user and there were also two other men. Goran decided to go help. This might be fun.
Goran dashed to the nearest building with riflemen on the roof and punched the wall, turning his whole arm into stone at the same time. The wall cracked and the roof below the men collapsed. That should do it.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:30 pm

As he fought, Malik noticed the building that the men had stood on collapsed in an instant.
He looked closer, and saw a strange man, his fist streched out as if he had just punched it down.
It seemed like another man was approching behind him. A large man with two katana drawn. ((Some NPC)). The swordsman lifted them above his head, ready to smash them down on the wall puncher.
"LOOK OUT" Malik screemed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next