One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marshall D. Yusuke

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yusuke Rikudou

Yusuke Rikudou

Marshall D. Yusuke Empty
PostSubject: Marshall D. Yusuke   Marshall D. Yusuke Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:36 pm

-Name: Marshall D."Body Shock" Yusuke

Bounty: 25,000,000

Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate

Home Village/Ocean: East Blue

Appearance: Height: 5'10
Weight: 165
Hair: Curly flown back brown hair.
Eyes: round Brown eyes
Clothing/Accessories: White Coat, Black Shoes, and dog tag Necklace.
General Appearance: Has Iron plating in the Chestal Region Due to a childhood accident. Always looking Tired. Yawns at random times.wears Hand wraps

History: Yusuke was born and raised in a Small fishing shack. 2 days after Yusukes tenth brithday a group of pirates came to the shack demanding for stocks of food and money. Yusuke's father refused the pirates attacked his father and instantly killed him. Yusuke became enraged and lunged at the pirates but he was no match one of the pirates delivered a devistating punch to the young ten year old tearing his chest apart.Yusukes brother then picked up yusukes body and ran as fast as he could without looking back. He ran for miles and miles looking for a doctor. But there was no doctor in town.With all hope lost yusukes brother Sat down at a bench that was infront of a blacksmiths workshop.He cried and cried thinking all hope was lost. But then a very tell strange man walked out of the workShop And said these words "There's still hope" "What"replied Yusukes brother."I can fix him"Said the strange man. "Really"asked Yusukes brother" "I have the powers of the Fixit Fixit Fruit."replied the strange man.""What is that" asked Yusukes brother."It allows me to Fix holes by Converting the oxygen particals around the area into Metalic Iron.""I've never done it to a human but I'm going to give it a try" Said the Strange man"No" said Yusukes brother "If you are able to fix him take him to the Rikudou Fishing Shack and lay him down on the bed, I wont be part of his life any longer. I wasn't strong enough to protect him. And this is what has happened to him. I can not bare to even show my face to him." And so Yusukes brother dissapeared into the Sunset. 3 months later Yusuke woke up In his shack, To notice something missing. Something was different. As the boy looked down he became shocked as he saw his chest covered in Metal. He tried pulling and pushing the metal plate, but then soon realised it was now a part of him. With his father dead. His brother no where to be found and now with a piece of cold metal attached to him many things ran trough his head. "Why weren't they scared...why wouldn't they go away when I lunged at them..Why did they smile? Why was I so weak? if only I was more feared..If only I was more like a Pirate...Maybe father wouldn't have died. Maybe I wouldnt be missing my chest...Why am I so weak...Why am I so underestimated!?..These thoughts ran trough his head for half a year. He struggled. Stealing food to survive. Fishing to survive. Moarning over his fathers death daily. Crying over the dissapearance of his brother. Bashing himself constantly for being weak at that time. At the age of 12(2 years after the life changing incident) He decided it's about time he did something instead of sobbing over his inability to save his family. He decided its about time he began training his body to be able to take blows without breaking. So his hard training began. He trained and trained. At times he would faint and his body would give up on him due to over training. At age 15 he began picking fights with the Nearby villagers, It was the only way to test the improvement of his training. It proved sucessfull. He won fight after fight. He then decided to start making bets.. he decided to fight for money. This proved to be good at the time. he was making enough money to afford food. At age 16 he got sick of fighting without getting his name recognized. "Fighting townsfolk?" "how will that get me recognized?" "I think its about time I gather some Nakama and become what I've always wanted to be. " a notorious pirate!" And so began his search for trustworthy Nakama.

Personality:Character blows alot of things off and leaves jobs onboard half done.He's very lazy but Becomes Serious when Nakama or self are in serious danger.He is often unreliable when it comes to Tasks involving paperwork, Delivery of items, Cleaning messes. He is the general definition of a slacker.His name is Yusuke Rikudou

Ship:Currently looking for a crew and ship

Ship Flag: Will be decided once crew is found.

Devil Fruit: Goro Goro No Mi
type: Logia
effect: allows user to Create electricity at will as well as control it.

Special Abilities: Master Gunner. Knows a gun like a Mother knows her child. Incredible drawing speed, Incredible aim.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):
*Goro Goro No: Lightning Dragon!(User Balls up their fist and begins covering their hand in huge ammounts of lightning, then backs up and throws a punch forming a huge Lightning dragon coming at their opponent at high speeds.)
*Goro Goro No: Whiplash ( User Covers their right leg in Lightning and then throws a spinning kick sending a wave of lightning at their apponent which can cut anything up to Really Hard Wood.)
*Goro Goro No: Gatling Assault(User covers his finger tips in lightning and then starts repeatedly poking at the air extremely fast causing bullets of lightning to be sent straight at the opponent). PS: These are as lethal as needles being thrown hard enough to pass the body.
*Goro Goro No: Senbon Rain(User sends large ammounts of lightning up into the clouds, charging the clouds to make it then rain bullets of lightning around the area.)
*Goro Goro No: Rampage Bull( User Forms a Huge bull out of lightning and sends it straight at the Opponent.)
*Goro Goro No: Full Body Shock(User coats his entire body with Huge ammounts of lightning With electricity waves radiating out of him)PS:This is used for enhanced close-range Combat.
*Goro Goro No: Bazooka(User Forms a Lightning Sphere in his palm(About 5 feet tall 5 feet wide and then Launches[Imagine megaman shooting a laserball at someone] it at his opponents at high speed causing a huge Combustion Explosion when hitting the Target)
*Goro Goro No: End of Line( This is the users ultimate attack the user would sends nearly all of their remaining energy into the skies[saving a tiny ammount for an emmergency escape or something] then send it down at his Opponent(s) this move is extremely deadly if hits waters near an enemy ship it is sure to completely destroy nearby ships) this move is a double edged sword for it can also harm the users Nakama and Civilians.
*Goro Goro No: Heart Palm(User applies his hand to the opponents chest stopping their heart causing death.)[this move is almost impossible to execute because they must have their hand on the opponents chest for a whole 2 posts meaning the opponent would have to be held down by something or tied up.)
*Goro Goro No: Flashbang (User forms large ammounts of lightning and compresses it into a tiny ball[about the size of a marble] and Throws it at his apponents causing a combustion at point blank) This move doesnt combust at the opponent it combusts infront of him causing Blindeness for a formidable ammount of time this move is extremely dangerous to enemies.
*Goro Goro No: Blade of the Thunder Godesses(User Holds his hands of at the skies and begins to concentrate his body electricty into his hands creating a large lightning blade in his hand)With this Blade cutting Stone is liek cuttng butter and can leave deep scratches in steel.
*Goro Goro No: Gift from the gods.(user places electricity on his palm and fingertips to send shocks to fallen peoples hearts restarting it again and giving them a second shot at life.this technique can also be used to alter ones heartrate and cause adrenaline making their movements stronger and alot faster.) Note: can not be used while dead.

Weapons/Items: Spark Pistols, Burn Bazooka

Goals: To Became a Notorious pirate, Furthermore, the highest Bountied Pirate out on the seas.

EXTRA

---TECHNIQUE VOLTAGE---
Voltage Legend/Key: Unnefective 5000 and below. Painfull 15,000-35,000. Very Painful 36,000-45,000. Agonizing 46,000-63,000.Lethal 65,000+. Destructive 95,000+.

Rampage bull-54,000
Body Shock-36,000
Flashbang-18,000
Senbon Rain-30,000
BOTTG-44,000
Bazooka-58,000
EOL-96,000
Gatling Assault-50,000
Lightning Dragon-62,000
Whiplash-55,000
GFTG-10,000

Last edited by Yusuke Rikudou on Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:35 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Marshall D. Yusuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Yusuke   Marshall D. Yusuke Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:36 pm

this character can be reviewed when his weapon has been approved
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Yusuke Rikudou

Yusuke Rikudou

Marshall D. Yusuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Yusuke   Marshall D. Yusuke Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:01 pm

Ok I fixed the gun information and properly formatted it
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

Marshall D. Yusuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Yusuke   Marshall D. Yusuke Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:31 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Rikudou

Yusuke Rikudou

Marshall D. Yusuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Yusuke   Marshall D. Yusuke Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:41 pm

WOOOOOOOHOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Marshall D. Yusuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Yusuke   Marshall D. Yusuke Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:20 pm

hmm I think he might be a good person for my plans
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Rikudou

Yusuke Rikudou

Marshall D. Yusuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Yusuke   Marshall D. Yusuke Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:25 pm

Admin-sama wrote:
hmm I think he might be a good person for my plans
What Plans O.O
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Marshall D. Yusuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Yusuke   Marshall D. Yusuke Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:26 pm

Ill send you a PM
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Rikudou

Yusuke Rikudou

Marshall D. Yusuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Yusuke   Marshall D. Yusuke Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:27 pm

Admin-sama wrote:
Ill send you a PM
Alright.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Marshall D. Yusuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Yusuke   Marshall D. Yusuke Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:44 pm

body shock is a hit move (lethal) Im going to have to require its removal
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Rikudou

Yusuke Rikudou

Marshall D. Yusuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Yusuke   Marshall D. Yusuke Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:49 pm

its not a hit move
By lethal i mean dangerous cause his body gets covered in lightning and if he lands melee attacks like punches and kicks they are very dangerous because they are lightning covered kicks and punches
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Marshall D. Yusuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Yusuke   Marshall D. Yusuke Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:54 pm

Yusuke Rikudou wrote:
*Goro Goro No: Full Body Shock(User coats his entire body with Huge ammounts of lightning With electricity waves radiating out of him)PS:This is used for Lethal close-range Combat.

I dont recall asking... again I am not acting by myself, this is not my own oponion, but I do think that people would be less upset if you took lethal out
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Rikudou

Yusuke Rikudou

Marshall D. Yusuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Yusuke   Marshall D. Yusuke Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:55 pm

Modified.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Marshall D. Yusuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Yusuke   Marshall D. Yusuke Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:17 am

*to incinerate anything you'd need a very hot gasious plasma in the heat range of the sun. Doable, yes, but I doubt he has a heavy scientific setup on him to do it. in a few words, fuck no.
*electricity cannot handle that
*at all. its beyond the laws of physics
*you'd be getting into super heated plasma to pull that off.

I got this from a very rational thinker, who insists that electricity alone could not do what you insist it can do. Not only that, but:

*the electrical energy would move right through the gas and fire
*energy has substance. But that doesn't make a difference. thereis no way you can get electricity to behave in such a way. No workie. No. It'd cut a very thin strip through the fire and gas IF IT WAS VERY STRONG but other than that, no. Nothing. Not a damn thing. No. None. Can I make this clearer?

So, therefore, that move will NOT work.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Rikudou

Yusuke Rikudou

Marshall D. Yusuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Yusuke   Marshall D. Yusuke Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:37 pm

Gael wrote:
*to incinerate anything you'd need a very hot gasious plasma in the heat range of the sun. Doable, yes, but I doubt he has a heavy scientific setup on him to do it. in a few words, fuck no.
*electricity cannot handle that
*at all. its beyond the laws of physics
*you'd be getting into super heated plasma to pull that off.

I got this from a very rational thinker, who insists that electricity alone could not do what you insist it can do. Not only that, but:

*the electrical energy would move right through the gas and fire
*energy has substance. But that doesn't make a difference. thereis no way you can get electricity to behave in such a way. No workie. No. It'd cut a very thin strip through the fire and gas IF IT WAS VERY STRONG but other than that, no. Nothing. Not a damn thing. No. None. Can I make this clearer?

So, therefore, that move will NOT work.

Im sorry to burst your scientific bubble but. this is the anime world. its been done in plenty animes.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Marshall D. Yusuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Yusuke   Marshall D. Yusuke Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:51 pm

I rule with Gael on this one *pounds gavel*
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Rikudou

Yusuke Rikudou

Marshall D. Yusuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Yusuke   Marshall D. Yusuke Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:52 pm

I made an update "Goro Goro No: Gift from the gods."
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Rikudou

Yusuke Rikudou

Marshall D. Yusuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Yusuke   Marshall D. Yusuke Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:53 pm

Admin-Sama and Gael. if you got scientific. im pretty sure most of the techniques everyone has would not work. so if you wanna get scientific we can go cancelling out some of your moves and other peoples moves -.-
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Marshall D. Yusuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Yusuke   Marshall D. Yusuke Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:57 pm

science has actually been the ruling factor in most of our decisions, Im sorry you don't like that but your character is already the most powerful active character as he is... why do you need more?

though I understand that the whole, resurrection technique could work please understand that that technique will not always work, like if the users heart is punctured or two much blood has escaped the body, poisoning ect would all prevent this from working
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Rikudou

Yusuke Rikudou

Marshall D. Yusuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Yusuke   Marshall D. Yusuke Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:12 pm

Admin-sama wrote:
science has actually been the ruling factor in most of our decisions, Im sorry you don't like that but your character is already the most powerful active character as he is... why do you need more?

though I understand that the whole, resurrection technique could work please understand that that technique will not always work, like if the users heart is punctured or two much blood has escaped the body, poisoning ect would all prevent this from working
I know if thats the case the attack wouldnt work.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Marshall D. Yusuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Yusuke   Marshall D. Yusuke Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:38 pm

Actually, sending shocks into the heart would not restart it: merely paralyze the heart entirely so that the heart can go back to normal. That means that your move would not work as you describe it. Plus, you need to talk in post format, minutes does not work on a forum.

And it's completely irrelevant. If you want to, you may PM with a list of my character's moves and what is impossible about them, and I will attempt to support the possiblities with science. Remove Body Shock. Thank you and good bye.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Marshall D. Yusuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Yusuke   Marshall D. Yusuke Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:39 pm

well actiualy Enal restarted his own heart in the cannon one piece gael....
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Marshall D. Yusuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Yusuke   Marshall D. Yusuke Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:41 pm

Probably by stopping his heart so that the natural pacemakers in the heart could become coordinated again.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Rikudou

Yusuke Rikudou

Marshall D. Yusuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Yusuke   Marshall D. Yusuke Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:48 pm

Gael wrote:
Probably by stopping his heart so that the natural pacemakers in the heart could become coordinated again.

Wiper used a reject dial on him and completely stopped his heart then enel started sending shocks to it to make it start again
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Marshall D. Yusuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Yusuke   Marshall D. Yusuke Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:57 pm

Yeah, you know defibrillators? That's how they work. When your heart stops, it's because all the pacemakers are in chaos, and don't work properly. Defibrillators paralyze the heart, allowing the pacemakers to work properly again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marshall D. Yusuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Yusuke   Marshall D. Yusuke Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marshall D. Yusuke
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next