One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vlad Sparrow

Go down 
+2
Gael
InTents
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Vlad Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Vlad Sparrow   Vlad Sparrow Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:34 pm

Name: Vlad Sparrow

Bounty:None

Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate

Home Village/Ocean:Kuraigana Island (Grandline)

Appearance:This Man stands 6'4 with Crimson eyes And Long Black hair with silver tips,A scar On the right side of his face,His Skin Is Pale and His face is attractive but his smile gives you the creeps. His fingers are stained with blood, He wears Black Shirt with red outlines and black pants and black shoes.He also has scars on his back

History:Vlad Sparrow had a traumatizing childhood As him mother Killed his father giggling and laughing as she did, She took a whip to Vlad's back every day because he reminded her of his father One Day His mother killed herself. Inheriting all the belli from there parents death he lived in a mansion in the Kuraigana Island, He tortured and tormented those who got to close to his home, one day he found a strange tree in the marsh with a black fruit, Curious of how it would taste Vlad Took a bite out of the Kage Kage no Mi and became a Shadow Man. After that He began to rip peoples shadows from there body and combining it with his own Getting a form extacy from the Shadows experience in life. Then dragging the victim to a room,when they woke up they would scream as Vlad Opened a special window as there body began to burn in the light

Personality:Loves to Torture and cause suffering as an Addict he cant get enough of it. Very disturbed remains quite Until he gets a hold of someone then goes into a cray rant about hurting them. Doesn't care about who's good or evil as long as he gets to torment someone. Even if hes not Torturing someone Will do minor things to annoy the people around him its his little way of tormenting people

Ship:None

Ship Flag:None

Devil Fruit:Kage Kage no Mi
type: (Paramecia)
effect: (ability to manifest and control shadows as a tangible physical form)

Special Abilities:
0)Doppelganger Style: A fighting stance that mimic's my opponents movements
1)Doppelman, Commands Vlad's Shadow
2)Brick Bat,transforms his Doppelman into a myriad of balls. These balls then turn into a swarm of bats that can attack an opponent. After being used, the bats can merge back together to reform Doppelman
3)Kage Kakumei,implants his shadow into a minion. With it inside, he is able to manipulate the shape of the minion's shadow. When the shadow's shape is changed, the minion's body will be changed too.
3)Kagemusha,A technique in which Vlad can swap places with Doppelman at any time
4)Shadow's Asgard,A technique in which Vlad empowers himself with the shadows he stole,By spreading out his shadow from under his feet so that it can form into dozens of tendril-like appendages
5)Black Box, brick Bats transform and completely encase an opponent in a black box made out of solidified shadows
6)Tsuno-Tokage, SHoots A Shadow Spear

Weapons/Items: Scissors, thread,Knives, hammer,nails,hot pokers,scalpel

Goals:To Torment All of the shichibukai, wanting to see those with power scream in agony

Last edited by UnholyJoe on Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:54 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

Vlad Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlad Sparrow   Vlad Sparrow Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:41 pm

How many DF chars do you have?

BTW, I dont get the goals part due to terrible grammar.... Mind explaining and/or fixing?
Back to top Go down

Vlad Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlad Sparrow   Vlad Sparrow Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:44 pm

shibukai are warlords of the sea

I have 1 Df at the moment, And torment = torture
Hes wants to torment the warlords of the sea cuz he likes to torture people
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

Vlad Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlad Sparrow   Vlad Sparrow Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:48 pm

UnholyJoe wrote:
shibukai are warlords of the sea
Realy I didnt know that plz tell me more [/sarcasm]

UnholyJoe wrote:
torment = torture
=O rlly I had no idea! [sarcasm]

I meant the grammar mistakes. "To Torment All the shibukai wanted to see those with power scream in agony" makes pretty much no sense. Where the hell do your sentaces start and end?

And BTW, its called a shichibukai, not shibukai
Back to top Go down

Vlad Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlad Sparrow   Vlad Sparrow Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:55 pm

Changed from
To Torment All the shibukai wanted to see those with power scream in agony

to
To Torment All of the shichibukai, wanting to see those with power scream in agony

He Is A Murderor that Tortures People Slowly His goals are to see people who are powerful or have positions of power being tortured BY him because to him thats all he lives for and thats torment
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

Vlad Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlad Sparrow   Vlad Sparrow Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:00 pm

Okay, now its more clear.

I just have one thing, you should only capatalize the letters at the begining of a sentance, a proper name, or the word I.
I've noticed that you generally capatalize words randomly.
Example:
"...To Torment All the shibukai ..."
"...He Is A Murderor that Tortures People Slowly His ..."
Back to top Go down

Vlad Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlad Sparrow   Vlad Sparrow Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:03 pm

Lol sorry about my typing disorder Is there Grades in this Forum now? I hope i dont get an F.
Its more of A bad habit sorry for the inconvenience
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Vlad Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlad Sparrow   Vlad Sparrow Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:38 pm

Okay, since I can't read this (brain won't compute), I'll ask abother person to do this...

And no, there aren't any 'grades', I heard Admin-Sama himself has an issue... no matter though. Don't know its true.
Back to top Go down

Vlad Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlad Sparrow   Vlad Sparrow Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:10 pm

I don't know what unreadable about this character?
the only thing you guys have told me about this character is how bad my grammar is... if i could get some positive feed back on what i need to do to get this character to be approved would be greatly appreciated
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

Vlad Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlad Sparrow   Vlad Sparrow Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:45 pm

I am tempted to read through existing characters' histories. I will ask that you tone down the graphic violence. Other than that I see nothing wrong.
Back to top Go down

Vlad Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlad Sparrow   Vlad Sparrow Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:22 am

I Cleaned up some of Vlad's violence in his history. Just Vaguely Talks about killing and torture. and the after effect of having a person's shadow taken from them .

This is the only Character that I've made that has such a Disturbing history
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

Vlad Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlad Sparrow   Vlad Sparrow Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:33 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

Vlad Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlad Sparrow   Vlad Sparrow Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:26 pm

Wants to use this old character as well please =)
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Vlad Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlad Sparrow   Vlad Sparrow Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:51 pm

Are you thinking of resubmitting it or do you just want to keep it like that?
In any case, please mind teh punctuation, because this one doesn't seem to have any. I personally think it could be longer, but as Irrational made you remove a part of it, I can't judge that.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

Vlad Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlad Sparrow   Vlad Sparrow Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:53 pm

I was hopeing to keep it just like that if its ok?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Vlad Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlad Sparrow   Vlad Sparrow Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:37 pm

yeah sure
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

Vlad Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlad Sparrow   Vlad Sparrow Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:39 pm

cool thanks =)
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

Vlad Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlad Sparrow   Vlad Sparrow Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:12 pm

RIP VLAD Eaten by gael venus fly trap!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vlad Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlad Sparrow   Vlad Sparrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vlad Sparrow
Page 1 of 1