One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Denchi denchi no mi (Battery Battery Fruit)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Denchi denchi no mi (Battery Battery Fruit) Empty
PostSubject: Denchi denchi no mi (Battery Battery Fruit)   Denchi denchi no mi (Battery Battery Fruit) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:55 pm

Name: Denchi denchi no mi (Battery Battery Fruit)
Capabilities: This fruit makes the user a “Human Battery” capable of outputting vast amounts of energy in the form of electrostatic discharge, though the control over this is exceedingly limited as directing it through a conductor is the only really effective way to use it. That much is merely a side effect, the true ability of the denchi denchi no mi is its ability to supply the user with untold amounts of energy for use in their bodies, meaning that the user has less of a need for rest and caloric intake and that their stamina is duly increased. The user’s energized body is capable of performing at levels the ordinary human body would not be able to reach via jump starting the nervous system for faster movement and reaction time than would normally be possible allowing them to outperform ordinary humans. It is entirely possible for the user to run out of energy and begin to succumb to fatigue after extended periods of activity, this can be solved in a hurry by introducing more electric energy to their system or over time with food and bed rest.
Advanced use of the denchi denchi no mi; upon mastering their newfound condition the user can learn how to channel their energy to absorb latent static energy from the outside world and absorb it in to their system to recharge themselves very quickly, increase the power of their own attacks and even electrically charge objects or their own body. The increase in ability is akin to the “Gear second” of the gum gum fruit and possesses similar tolls on the body after use. The extra energy can override their system temporarily and cause them to lose consciousness if used to excessively or for overly prolonged periods of time.
Type: Paramecia
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Denchi denchi no mi (Battery Battery Fruit)   Denchi denchi no mi (Battery Battery Fruit) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:35 pm

One of the few fruits with actual limitations and drawbacks.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Denchi denchi no mi (Battery Battery Fruit)   Denchi denchi no mi (Battery Battery Fruit) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:46 pm

nice fruit, the character would be a good opponent of mervz, he got the sutamina sutamina no mi (energy fruit) wich wont let him run out of energy
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Denchi denchi no mi (Battery Battery Fruit)   Denchi denchi no mi (Battery Battery Fruit) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:48 pm

oh right, that idea would have been helpful

well the user would have to carry lightning dials to recharge themselves

this fruit could also be used to power electrical df weapons I suppose
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
KaijuBlue

PostSubject: Re: Denchi denchi no mi (Battery Battery Fruit)   Denchi denchi no mi (Battery Battery Fruit) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:38 pm

if you don't mind me asking how would bio electricity boost up the users physical abilities if you don't mind me asking or in more detail i is it parallel with gear second
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Denchi denchi no mi (Battery Battery Fruit)   Denchi denchi no mi (Battery Battery Fruit) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Denchi denchi no mi (Battery Battery Fruit)
Page 1 of 1