One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sarah The Marmaid Princess

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Sarah The Marmaid Princess Empty
PostSubject: Sarah The Marmaid Princess   Sarah The Marmaid Princess Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:21 pm

Name: Sarah

Bounty:

Species: Mermaid

Allegiance: None

Home Village/Ocean: East Bleu

Appearance:
- Human:
Sarah The Marmaid Princess 180px-Hanon-Human

- Mermaid:
Sarah The Marmaid Princess 862fc7b78f6410_full

- Idol:
Sarah The Marmaid Princess Hanon6bx0

History: Sarah was born in the sea of East Blue, she is the daughter of a noble family and was born with the pearl aqua marine.... Throughout her childhood she received a lot of love and affection of his love but never let her go to the earthly world, they feared that if Sarah falls in love with a boy and tells him that it is a mermaid (if it happens Sarah turns into sea foam)... One day the kingdom was attacked by fish-men, then Sarah has had 12 years and did not fight, so your love sent her to the surface where a mermaid (who lived in the human world) had a hotel... Sarah lived there for 6 years and helped as a maid at the hotel... One day she meets a boy named Taro by which love, this boy was pianist and a professor of music... At the end of 6 years Sarah receives a message from his kingdom to say that the war with the fish-men was over and the sirens were victorious and wanted her back to his kingdom... When Sarah told Taro that would have to go away (without saying where and why) taro wish you all the luck in the world and offers you an envelope when she opens it, sees that it is a staff with a song ( a Aquamarine Melody ). So she returns to his kingdom did much with the gift of his love he did not know that Sarah felt for him ...

Personality: Sarah is a very fun girl and any guy turn causes her to be crazy ... It is those girls who despite being deeply in love can not help but enjoy other guys ... It is very hyper-active because it can not sit still and is self-centered myth ... One of his other defects that is always on in the affairs of others and never gets embarrassed ... unless this with Tarot

Ship: she is swimming by Ocenao

Ship Flag: describe

Devil Fruit: Limited to only three devil fruit users per person
type: (only if you have a devil fruit)
effect: (only if you have a devil fruit)

Special Abilities: Mermaids singing - While this is a threat to their pearl begins to glow and becomes a microphone that makes it as an idol, a ball of white light comes around and when she sing their opponents feel a huge headache weakening the , this song can also hypnotize. PS: its pearl only works with her

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): Ever Blue - a song ; Aquamarine Melody - a song offered by her loving

Weapons/Items: collar-shaped shell that contains her color aqua marine pearl, this pearl was born to Sarah and she only works with.

Goals: Reunited with the Taro and start dating with him Razz

Other:
- Lyrics of her songs

Ever Blue Lyrics wrote:

Eu olho para o céu azul que vem mudando de cor
E sem isso notar eu regresso ao passado.
Voltam as memórias soltas envoltas em luz
Mas mais para além do mar alguém partilha essa dor
Fico com a sensação de que alguém chora.
Que triste estou...
O coração sente o peso da solidão.

E eu suplico ajuda-me...
Porque o destino posso conhecer...
Ao ver as estrelas brilhar,
Sempre me conseguiram guiar!

É o oceano brilhante azul,
Que amo tanto tal como tu.
Vou reunir, o meu poder
Para o futuro hoje proteger!
Há uma pessoa a qual eu posso amar,
Há um lugar ao qual quero pertencer!
Para salvar, o azul,
Os sentimentos mais puros que eu posso ter!

Aquamarine Melody Lyrics wrote:

Uma canção que tu escreveste para mim
Com as cores do coração.
Mas eu já sei que no mar eu não encontrei
Aquela tal emoção.

Oiço tocar assim é a magia do som
Que me faz cantar a melodia azul!
Vou cantar bem alto para que saibas...
Que sinto a saudade de te ter perto de mim!
Nunca descrevi o que era o amor para ti
Irei agora sim recordar o sonho que não tem fim!

Brilham as estrelas no céu azul
Dançando com alegria, os anjos fazem-me sorrir!
E eu vou recordar o toque da tua quente mão!
E vou quebrar por fim o som da solidão!

Last edited by Sarah on Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah The Marmaid Princess   Sarah The Marmaid Princess Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:13 pm

Can anyone see my Character????
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Sarah The Marmaid Princess   Sarah The Marmaid Princess Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:27 pm

The personality needs to be expanded. We also require the character description to be written out.

"Mermaid Princess" is a title that we will not allow anyone to have as it is the title of the ruler of all merfolk in One Piece. (All top ranking positions are unavailable)

The pearl is also unexplained and will most likely require a weapon/equipment page.

As a final note, it is also in good practice on an RP forum to check your sentence composition.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Sarah The Marmaid Princess   Sarah The Marmaid Princess Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:03 pm

Theme song?
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Sarah The Marmaid Princess   Sarah The Marmaid Princess Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:19 pm

A google search of the lyrics has also informed me that it seems this character is a clone of one from another anime. Unfortunately, this is highly frowned upon.

My apologies.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Sarah The Marmaid Princess   Sarah The Marmaid Princess Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:24 pm

Um....like said above, personality could be expanded...

But I do have to say those pictures were sooooo cute! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Sarah The Marmaid Princess   Sarah The Marmaid Princess Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:45 am

I made some changes in history and personality ..... I apologize for my English, but I'm Portuguese
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Sarah The Marmaid Princess   Sarah The Marmaid Princess Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:28 pm

Admin-sama wrote:

Character appearances that are "copies" "twins" or "clones" of characters from other media, such as Naruto, Bleach ect will not be approved, period. If your not going to make a one piece character why are you in a one piece role play? Futhure more do not describe characters as being "like Luffy" or looking "similar to Zoro" ect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah The Marmaid Princess   Sarah The Marmaid Princess Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:45 pm

Irrational wrote:
Admin-sama wrote:

Character appearances that are "copies" "twins" or "clones" of characters from other media, such as Naruto, Bleach ect will not be approved, period. If your not going to make a one piece character why are you in a one piece role play? Futhure more do not describe characters as being "like Luffy" or looking "similar to Zoro" ect.

this is stupid, because there are characters from other animes that can be applied in one piece
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Sarah The Marmaid Princess   Sarah The Marmaid Princess Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:15 pm

Well I'm sorry if we consider theft a problem.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Sarah The Marmaid Princess   Sarah The Marmaid Princess Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:15 pm

Sarah wrote:
Irrational wrote:
Admin-sama wrote:

this is stupid, because there are characters from other animes that can be applied in one piece
Here, a little bit of advice:
I'm not a huge fan of One Piece, BUT--how I make characters is an idea in my head that fits the context. It's very similar to what this character would be, but....um....to be blunt....original. Just get a good idea then write it down is my advice.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Sarah The Marmaid Princess   Sarah The Marmaid Princess Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:40 pm

and in onepiece the old mermaid stated that mermaids get legs at the age of 30
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah The Marmaid Princess   Sarah The Marmaid Princess Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:32 pm

Iggy wrote:
Well I'm sorry if we consider theft a problem.

glad you asked excuses..... lol i'm kidding... Razz

this is theft?! my friend I do not think .... sickle is to create an anime ai is fine, but as an rpg fan is not stealing ....

keymaster wrote:
Sarah wrote:
Irrational wrote:
Admin-sama wrote:

Here, a little bit of advice:
I'm not a huge fan of One Piece, BUT--how I make characters is an idea in my head that fits the context. It's very similar to what this character would be, but....um....to be blunt....original. Just get a good idea then write it down is my advice.

The problem is that this character was perfectly adapted to one piece and is exactly like me .... but ok ... Eu vou tentar arranjar maneira de criar uma personagem ( sereia ) que sirva....

but the problem is that a mermaid without a fight this way is a little difficult ...
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Sarah The Marmaid Princess   Sarah The Marmaid Princess Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:12 pm

Take your time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah The Marmaid Princess   Sarah The Marmaid Princess Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarah The Marmaid Princess
Page 1 of 1