One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gareth Kingsley

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

Gareth Kingsley Empty
PostSubject: Gareth Kingsley   Gareth Kingsley Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:21 pm

Name: Admiral Gareth "Dragonbreath" Kingsley

Bounty: N/A

Species: Human

Allegiance: Marines

Home Village/Ocean: West Blue

Appearance: Has brown eyes, grey hair, mustache and two-pronged beard, 5'9 in height, weighs 169, slender semi-muscular build, Wears a long white coat left open to show his bare chest, with black pants, and brown boots. His first impression from everyone is that he drinks copious amounts of alchahol, which he does. Breath constantly reeks of booze.
Gareth Kingsley 883f653

History: Not much is known about Gareth's background, other than he grew up in west blue, and has been traveling since he turned 21. He met Bradley Tucker 5 years ago in a bar on a small island port while Bradley was getting supplies for his ship. Their meeting started off as a smug look, then a smug comment, a bar fight, and then a shattered building formerly known as the bar (Bradley's doing). After the fight, which lasted approximately 10 minutes, the two men laughed until it stung to do so, and have been great friends ever since, although they do tend to get on each other's nerves on many an occaision. He recently betrayed Bradley Tucker, and turned him in to the marines in exchange for the position of Head Jailer of Impel Down.

Personality: Somewhat laid back and grumpy. Has the tendancy to be lazy, and does almost nothing but eat, sleep, and drink. His drink of choice is anything with an alchahol level. He is somewhat intelligent with an IQ of 126. Thinks he's a ladies' man, when he obviously is not.

Ship: Military battle ship

Ship Flag: Marines Logo.

Devil Fruit: Drink Drink Fruit
type: Paramecia
ability: grants whomever consumes the drink drink fruit to be able to drink excessive amounts of alchahol without becoming drunk or succumbing to alchahol poisoning.

Special Abilities: Moderate at fighting; excells at quick punches. Uses his alchahol-rich breath in combination with his lighter to "breath" fire.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): Uses his alchahol-rich breath in combination with his lighter to "breath" fire.

Weapons/Items: The Dragon's Breath (see "Dragon's Breath" in weapons section)

Goals: Wants to see the whole world and own at least one bottle of every alchaholic beverage known to man.

Last edited by B.Tucker645 on Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : expanding history.)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Gareth Kingsley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gareth Kingsley   Gareth Kingsley Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:29 pm

history needs to be expanded...
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

Gareth Kingsley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gareth Kingsley   Gareth Kingsley Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:33 pm

Aww, dammit...I was hopin I wouldnt have to do that..oh well..I'll do it.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Gareth Kingsley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gareth Kingsley   Gareth Kingsley Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:52 pm

Much obliged.
Back to top Go down
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

Gareth Kingsley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gareth Kingsley   Gareth Kingsley Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:07 am

So, approved, or not?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Gareth Kingsley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gareth Kingsley   Gareth Kingsley Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:10 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Gareth Kingsley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gareth Kingsley   Gareth Kingsley Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gareth Kingsley
Page 1 of 1