One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ti'ar Urtu'as

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Ti'ar Urtu'as Empty
PostSubject: Ti'ar Urtu'as   Ti'ar Urtu'as Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:56 pm

Name: Ti'ar Urtu'as "The Demonic Jailor”

Bounty: N/A

Species: Human

Allegiance: Marines

Home Village/Ocean: East Blue

Appearance: Ti'ar is 6' 5", and medium weight. He has somewhat short brown hair and is muscular. He wears a standard Navy uniform, sans sleeves, and he wears black boots. He has a bronze bracer on his left wrist, and he wears a tight bronze belt. He has a large messenger bag that he has filled with his chains held slung over his shoulder.

History: Ti'ar grew up in a peaceful town on a small island. The island had large iron reserves, so the town had a port that shipped raw iron ore. Ti'ar's family supplied food and wood from the forests. One day, when Ti'ar was eighteen, pirates attacked the town under the guise of merchants. They razed the town to the ground and killed almost everyone. They stole all of their resources and burned almost all of their ships. Ti'ar and his family weren't killed because they had been in the forest gathering wood and food. When they returned and found the town burned, Ti'ar vowed revenge on all pirates. He aided his father and brother in building a small house for his mother and sister and he set sail on a small ship to a larger island to join the Marines.

He found a group heading to the town of Yuare to join the Marines, so he joined them after telling the mayor about the massacre of his hometown. The mayor promised to send aid, so Ti'ar moved on to Yuare without regret. He arrived in Yuare at the age of twenty, and he trained himself in the use of scythes and chains and he also trained his body physically. He was stationed in Yuare. Whenever pirates attacked Yuare, Ti'ar always attacked and captured the pirates with such a fanatical zeal that he was nicknamed the Prisoner's Reaper.

At the age of twenty-five he was put in charge of the prison and given permission to do anything to the prisoners. He took to torturing the prisoners to learn if any of them attacked his village. He began to carry large quantities of chain in a messenger bag and he also carried a special set of seastone chains in case a pirate used a Devil Fruit. He has not found the culprits, but he has never stopped looking. He gets regular letters from his family, and they are all healthy and hearty.

Personality: Ti’ar is an extremely rude and violent individual. He will violently mutilate anyone he gets into battle with without hesitation, unless he is specifically ordered to simply retrain the target. He refuses to take any bull from people lower in rank than he is, though he grudgingly respects those in positions higher than he is. He has a strong, strong hate of pirates, usually trying to capture or murder any he finds. He has an immense amount of pride in his strength, his position, his gender, his fighting style… himself in general, actually. As such, he does not tolerate any sort of insult aimed at his person. He does NOT like women in the slightest.

Ship: The Bastion

Name in Japanese: Honyūrui Honyūrui no Mii: Model Adlet
Capabilities: The Honyūrui Honyūrui no Mii: Model Adlet allows the eater to shift between a human form and an Adlet form. The Adlet form is a bipedal wolf. The Adlet possesses a supernatural degree of strength, agility, endurance, and speed. The creature’s senses (especially the senses of sight, smell, and hearing) are extremely acute. The Adlet is able to see clearly in the dark. As well as the creature’s physical abilities the Adlet heals any wounds that are not caused by silver, fire, and seastone very quickly. 'Very quickly' means in ten posts. The eater of this fruit becomes almost purely carnivorous once they eat this fruit. Becoming the Adlet form also makes the eater much more violent.
Type: Mythical Zoan

Special Abilities: Ti’ar is absurdly powerful, easily capable of lifting a half giant into the air. He is also extremely durable, the extent of which is expanded by his Devil Fruit.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): None

Weapons/Items: He has a large bag in which he carries large numbers of chains. He has several sets of seastone chains.

Goals: Wants to serve the Marines, and imprison all pirates. Exceptions are Gael, Ranyx, and any of the aforementioned men’s friends.

Last edited by Gael on Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:52 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Revamped!)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Ti'ar Urtu'as Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'ar Urtu'as   Ti'ar Urtu'as Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:27 am

everything seems fine skill wise, weapons should be submited though
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Gael
Admin
Gael

Ti'ar Urtu'as Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'ar Urtu'as   Ti'ar Urtu'as Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:28 am

OMG! I forgot about that. Crap, be right back.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Ti'ar Urtu'as Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'ar Urtu'as   Ti'ar Urtu'as Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:33 am

Added it, it's in the Weapons area, title Chain-Scythes.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Ti'ar Urtu'as Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'ar Urtu'as   Ti'ar Urtu'as Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:34 am

they will be adressed presently
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Ti'ar Urtu'as Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'ar Urtu'as   Ti'ar Urtu'as Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:54 am

Done, you accepted them. Is Ti'ar approved?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Ti'ar Urtu'as Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'ar Urtu'as   Ti'ar Urtu'as Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:57 am

wait the chains are not up... unless you removed them
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Ti'ar Urtu'as Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'ar Urtu'as   Ti'ar Urtu'as Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:59 am

Uh, oh crud, those count too? Oh well. I'll do that.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Ti'ar Urtu'as Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'ar Urtu'as   Ti'ar Urtu'as Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:59 am

thank you
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Ti'ar Urtu'as Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'ar Urtu'as   Ti'ar Urtu'as Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:08 am

Up. Finally, I think that's it.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Ti'ar Urtu'as Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'ar Urtu'as   Ti'ar Urtu'as Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:11 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Ti'ar Urtu'as Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'ar Urtu'as   Ti'ar Urtu'as Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:08 pm

He now has the Adlet fruit... he must be reapproved.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Ti'ar Urtu'as Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'ar Urtu'as   Ti'ar Urtu'as Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:46 pm

Oooooh, seems very powerful...
Too powerful, perhaps?
I guess we'll have to see... Have a small problem with him regenerating. But the fruit's been approved, and so is this.
REAPPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Ti'ar Urtu'as Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'ar Urtu'as   Ti'ar Urtu'as Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:53 am

Revamped, removed some things, and turned him into a Commodore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ti'ar Urtu'as Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'ar Urtu'as   Ti'ar Urtu'as Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ti'ar Urtu'as
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: