One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kyojin Kyojin no mi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hartley

Hartley

Kyojin Kyojin no mi Empty
PostSubject: Kyojin Kyojin no mi   Kyojin Kyojin no mi Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:36 pm

kyojin kyojin no mi (giant giant)
descrpition: NO! it does not make you a giant, instead it lets you create a vast army of 1,000 little people who are only about 1/2 inch tall (thats 5cm for you wierd metric users) who will do your bidding. You have to wait till all of them are destroyed before you can make more.
type-parameica
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Kyojin Kyojin no mi   Kyojin Kyojin no mi Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:47 am

What about the fruit Capone Bege has? Here she be.
Back to top Go down
anna_mage

anna_mage

PostSubject: Re: Kyojin Kyojin no mi   Kyojin Kyojin no mi Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:30 am

I'd always thought that Capone had something of a fortress fruit. His body works as a fortress for his crew, keeping them safe while still having absurd resistance. He miniaturises any living being in a radius of a few meters around him, allowing them to grow to full size so soon as they jump out of the radius' reach. So, this really would be the inverse of at, allowing for an army of little minions instead of a crew of large pirates.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Kyojin Kyojin no mi   Kyojin Kyojin no mi Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:32 am

I've checked wiki sites, and I'm siding with Anna (I can call you that right?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyojin Kyojin no mi   Kyojin Kyojin no mi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyojin Kyojin no mi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Devil Fruit sign ups :: Retired/Archives-
Jump to: