One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deth Metal Pirates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

Deth Metal Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Deth Metal Pirates   Deth Metal Pirates Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 7:48 pm

Crew Name: Tetsu Oni Pirates
Captain: Vinnic D. Rax (w.i.p)
Flag: A black elongated triangle with a demons skull and the word Tetsu behind
Ship: Ironsides (w.i.p)
Side:Pirates
Current Members:

Captain
Vinnic D. Rax

Crew Goals: Once a part of the Tetsu Oni pirates a persons goals become that of everyone else's, Vinnic feels it his obligation to help his crew reach their dreams.

Vinnic:
Find his missing sister
Find the one piece
Help his crew achieve their goals.

Crew History: Starting in Logue Town

Expeting new members?: Yes, anyone is welcome to join but please be able to post more than a one liner, and I'm thinking max two new crew members per arc.
Back to top Go down

Deth Metal Pirates
Page 1 of 1