One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well, where should I start?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Well, where should I start? Empty
PostSubject: Well, where should I start?   Well, where should I start? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 4:41 pm

uhm, Howdy! been a while, I'm not even sure where (or if) I should begin.

For those of you who didn't know \ don't remember, the reason I left in the first place was that as an Israeli I had to join the IDF after finishing high-school, and well - I did.
Obviously, it's been taking a lot, if not all of my time. I tried to stick around for a while (I joined the IDF on November 2013), but eventually I couldn't anymore. I still lurked around here once every few days, but I pretty much stopped reading any posts or PMs all together. The reason I still came on was to see if the place was still going - and it was, for a while.

A lot has changed on my side of the screen, and lately I've started to really miss you guys (or at least the ones that were around when I was still active). I also started missing the RP. Now that things are a bit calmer for me, and I'm starting to have more free time than before, I figured it's time for me to make an appearance again. I'm still serving in the IDF, but as time goes by I should have more time on my hands, and should be able to log-in at nights (and on weekends).

I won't bore you with more (Don't want to go too far into the tl;dr zone...), those of you who really want to catch with me can do so in PMs or in the chat. I was super excited to see some old names logged-on here in the last few days (The reason I got back) - I can't wait to catch up with all of you! Kinda sad about the fact that the site seems a bit on the dead side, but surely I can't complain about that afro ... I guess I owe a whole lot of apologies to a lot of you guys and gals for disappearing, hope you're not too mad.

For those of you who weren't around back when I was active - HI! I'm Sleepy and was RPing here for about 2 years. Pretty excited to meet you guys as well (Not on the same level of course. I mean, c'mon...).

About the future (site-wise): I'd like to give up on my Mod rank (If I still have it), as I certainly don't deserve it ATM. I have a few ideas for RPs and I'd really like to give it a go again (hope there're people to RP with around here these days).

Anyways, what's up?
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Well, where should I start?   Well, where should I start? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 5:18 pm

Welcome back, I hope you're able to pick up where you want. If you need someone to rp with my crew is open in the as....really it's the only thing open anymore hehe...Well anyway it is wonderful to have a battle scarred veteran of the site come back to us.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Well, where should I start?   Well, where should I start? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 2:57 am

Heeeeey, that's a person I haven't seen around in .. well, ages. Welcome back~
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Well, where should I start?   Well, where should I start? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 5:39 pm

Oh. my. god. Welcome back (meanie person that disappeared for OVER A YEAR)~
I guess this means I'll start rping as well~

Idk what else to say, check PMs though c:
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Well, where should I start?   Well, where should I start? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 9:05 pm

Looooooooost Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Well, where should I start?   Well, where should I start? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 12:41 pm

Hi Maxie :>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, where should I start?   Well, where should I start? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, where should I start?
Page 1 of 1