One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

is this place dead?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

is this place dead? Empty
PostSubject: is this place dead?   is this place dead? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 7:57 am

I didn't really check the activity before i made an account but i hope it's not dead? The site could look better but if it's lasted as long as the header has it sure seems impressive
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

is this place dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this place dead?   is this place dead? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 12:19 pm

Hello.

Unfortunately, it is true that things are quite inactive for a while now. That bein said however, there are a couple of users that are still around and ready to welcome any new users so, if you are interested to roleplay, let me know. I encourage you to give this place a try; if we begin to gather new members again, this place can still bloom like it used to do for quite a couple of years.

Any questions you may have, do not hesitate to message me about 'em. Welcome, too. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com

is this place dead?
Page 1 of 1