One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

West Blue: A Kingdom at War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Insane

Insane

West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 3:34 am

Hellä was surprised by Dante's sudden appearane with the rest of the people she had seen in the hospital. They still looked really injured and Hellä was worried that all that movement could have affected them and worsened their wounds. She approached Ikari as she talked to Dante, Hellä honestly didn't have anything to say to the man, she was here doing her job, taking care of the injured and hopefully help them with anything necessary, so there was no need to question his reasons, her gut told her that he was a man to be trusted, and that was enough for Hellä. She grabbed onto Ikari's hand and placed her other hand on Ikari's shoulder. "I understand if you want to question his motives and other things, but please, remember you are injured and are in no shape to stand up and walk around the ship. Sit down and continue talking if that's what you want, but rest" Hellä talked gently in her 'work' tone, trying to persuade Ikari into sitting down and resting a bit.

She turned to Dante and nodded softly. "I appreaciate that you brought them without any further injuries, however, I beg of you to not cause any more harm to them, I don't think their bodies will be able to handle it without two weeks of rest at least. And by the way, I have nothing to ask about who you are and things like that, I'm here to take care of them and that's all I need. I believe I can trust you, I hope I'm not wrong" Hellä said sincerely, hoping that Dante would understand that she didn't want to seem cold and emotionless, but just that she was doing her job, and that's all that mattered to her. Then she turned to Gale, "Please, sit down as well" with a bit of worry in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 1:43 pm

Dante smiled when he heard the three personalities speak to him. Ikari was mostly motion sick and asked Dante to never move in that speed with them again. Dante scratched the back of his head with a confused expression, "I'm sorry about the motion sickness, next time I'll ask before grabbing and moving in my Sand Spirit gear." Dante tried not to say much more to Ikari, since saying something wrong might have her punch his face. He just got his body reformed after major arrows and the occasional beating to his body. Dante still had cuts and bruises throughout his body, but he hid them well. The doctor did a good job at bandaging him.

Diana didn't seem as thrilled and energetic as the others. Dante didn't realize it but she went through the most out of the group. More pain, she had her calf penetrated by a dangerously powerful arrow, she flew down a building after fighting the archer, then got her eardums almost popped by roaring lions. It wasn't easy to be Diana, but she definitely made a difference. In the battles she focused on helping the people around her and left Gale and Ikari to fight the black knight, whose only weakness was sneak attacks. Diana did just that from above and killed him, with the help of Ikari and Gale whom pushed him towards the castle gates. Today was a very stressful day, and she got probably no rewards out of it other then a big bounty on her shoulders.

Hella talked to Ikari about calming herself and sitting down, the same for Gale, and asked Dante to let them rest for at least two weeks. She then told Dante that she hoped he could trust him, and he nodded. "Consider us on vacation until the next island.. but it's more or less three weeks away. We'll have plenty of time to relax." Dante might have lied slightly, there's a few island along the way to his next destination but now that they're wanted the marines might be looking for them in those areas. It's better to skip several and make them think the group is heading backwards instead of towards the grand line.

Since nobody asked Dante anything, he can now speak. "I believe that we've all arrived here for a reason. It is fate that you all came to this island and helped me defeat the evil king of this kingdom. Through the new king's tears he will grow a large and magnificent kingdom where every citizen can rest at ease knowing that the next day will have peace. You all helped me accomplish this. But it doesn't end here.. corruption is everywhere in the world, and my plan is to stop it with the help of loyal and spirited revolutionaries. I'd like for those revolutionaries to be all of you." Dante gave them a moment to ingest that information. He didn't want to overwhelm them so he gave them a good ten second of silence before he continued talking.

"You've all done a lot of work today, and it's possible that we'll have powerful foes in the future. This is a thankless job on most days, but there are always those few moments when this job suddenly becomes clear through the eyes of the villagers that know what we did. Some of you may die, others might want to leave, and I understand these things. But all I am asking for is to lend me your powers until you feel like you can't any longer. I'll do my best to make sure my dream becomes a reality."

Dante watched the reactions of the people around him, but was interrupted by an arrow that had papers attached to it. Dante looked back and saw a single figure in a very far distance. Apparently the king had one more ace archer up his sleeve.. or was it an archer from another country or division? Dante picked up the papers attached to the arrow and looked at each of them individually before looking back at the crew.

"Alright.. so we're all wanted." Dante showed the wanted posters to everyone.

Ikari
'The Steel Matyr'
Wanted Dead or Alive: 15 million belli

Gale
'Terracota Knight'
Wanted Dead or Alive: 15 million belli

Hella
'The Cold Doctor'
Wanted Alive: 50 belli

Diana
'The Ice Princess'
Wanted Dead or Alive: 17 million belli

Dante
'The Sand Spirit'
Wanted Dead or Alive: 27 million belli

Dante tried his best to smile, "I'm not forcing any of you to stay with me, but all of us together can make sure these bounties don't turn into a problem. Bounty hunters might come after us, and even marines, but together they won't be able to grab any of us."
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 12:32 pm

Ikari was breathing somewhat heavily after her slight rant.  If it was possible to see emotion, steam would be flying from her ears.  She gave a slight grunt as recognition to Dante's statement.  Her breathing was becoming steadier and it was clear to see that she was calming down.  Slowly, but she was definitely calming down.  Then again, calm wasn't exactly a word to describe how Ikari behaved.  Her breathing stopped for a single moment as Hella grabbed her hand and held her shoulder.  Ikari looked to her slowly as she went on about how she should relax.  After she finished, Ikari moved away slowly from Hella and Dante spoke up.

Ikari wandered as Dante continued to speak.  It seemed she was finally calm, or at least as calm as she would ever get.  Looking at Dante, Ikari chuckled slightly as he finished, smirking when she opened her mouth to finally speak her mind;
"You saw me in the cells and you got me out.  Even if I wanted to leave now, I owe you a debt and I intend to repay it.  I'll go where-ever you need me to but should I decide that our paths are too different, I'll make no hesitation in leaving."
Ikari headed towards the door that lead into the bowels of the ship and opened it as a sudden thunk in the wood caused Ikari to look around and see Dante holding papers.  Ikari raised and eyebrow at the man and waited to see what he had to say.  Ikari smirked when she learned she was wanted and laughed ever so slightly at the mention of bounty hunters and marines;
"Don't worry, I'll make sure anyone stupid enough to try and take our heads loses their own.", Ikari turned around to look back down towards the steps, "I'll find somewhere to set up my work station.  Try to ignore any large bangs or booms you may hear. Unless you hear me scream, in which case Doc, you should probably run towards me as if someone's life was in danger.  Because it might."
With that, Ikari went into the bowels of the ship, closing the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:29 pm

Dante's words were a bit much for Diana at the moment.  There was even more they would have to deal with after all this?  She sank into her chair at the mere thought of jumping off another tower, or having to run her frosty hand through someone's skull.  The thought of it still sent chills down the length of her back.  That was not something she wanted to make into a habit.  Diana was still speechless as a sudden arrow flew past and interrupted what Dante was saying.  More archers, lovely.

To Diana's relief, Ikari calmed down significantly after Hella went over.  She was certainly an energetic handful.  If what Dante said was true, the group of them would be together for at least a few more weeks.  Diana wasn't entirely sure what to do at that point.  Having a bounty could become a serious problem.  Rolling over to where Dante was holding out the posters, Diana spotted one with her on it and carefully took it for a closer look.  He wasn't joking.  17 million, for her head?  She wasn't an outlaw!  They only did what was right.  At this point the little amount of color in her face had drained entirely.

"W-what?  There must be some sort of mistake... I'm certainly not royalty," she muttered, flabbergasted.  The poster slipped from her fingers and drifted to the floor.  What would her family think?  First she ran off with hardly a peep, now she had such a significantly sized bounty?  She was turning into a hooligan.  A murderous, tower jumping hooligan.  Was she supposed to turn herself in, keep working with this group, or something else entirely?

"I can't-.... don't-.... I n-need some time to think!"  Diana hastily spun the wheels of her chair to the door Ikari went through earlier and opened it.  Stairs?  Of course there were stairs.  She couldn't do stairs while confined to a wheel chair.  Flustered, she closed the door as her face turned a rather telling shade of scarlet.  The side of the deck opposite of the current discussion seemed the most appealing to her at that moment.  Rolling over to the farthest corner and stopping by the railing, she tried to drown out whatever else was going through her mind by simply watching the waves pass by the ship.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 6:04 pm

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t7953p100-west-blue-chaotic-vacation-at-las-camp (Because the full rotation took longer then expected I'd like to ask all of you to post in this thread, I'll need Joy to post in this thread before going to that one. Everyone else is fine to post in the thread just linked).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

West Blue: A Kingdom at War
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7