One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Comic" Stories.

Go down 
+3
Aidoneus
Kenjiro Nakamura
Shadow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

"Comic" Stories. Empty
PostSubject: "Comic" Stories.   "Comic" Stories. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:30 pm

So, yeah, what does the title mean? I was thinkin of makin short mini-stories regardin the main heads of the site, either the users themselves, or their main characters, but with a heavy focus on comedy. What does that mean? ... Basically, troll-lol-lol~

So, is anyone interested? If so, I'd like some summarized info of a char's main stories and things they have done, along with personality traits that stand out (can't remember it all now ah? lol)
For example, Wally always "has a plan", to which Ima capitalize on to comedy about.

So, like I said, is there anyone interested?~
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Kenjiro Nakamura

Kenjiro Nakamura

"Comic" Stories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Comic" Stories.   "Comic" Stories. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:05 pm

Eh sure, I'll pm you details.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

"Comic" Stories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Comic" Stories.   "Comic" Stories. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:35 pm

I think it is a great idea. The lower mods, being me, other relatively new ones, and old ones who have been inactive for sometime, could appear as guests occasionally, and the normal mods such as yourself more often. You could also reference some of the antagonists, being our rival/evil-sister site, myself in the past, characters based on but not named after those who caused trouble, and etc.

Ideas aside, I'm very interested in seeing what you will make, and how. Will this comic be a neutral comic like questionable content, a plot-based comic like a manga, or a comedy comic?
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

"Comic" Stories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Comic" Stories.   "Comic" Stories. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:57 pm

I would definitely enjoy reading something like that. Moreso the characters than the users. Gives characters a chance to interact that normally aren't able to. If it's more user-based, just be careful to not offend anybody...
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

"Comic" Stories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Comic" Stories.   "Comic" Stories. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:19 pm

OMG This needs to happen! And maybe it should be both??? :3 User and character based. Of course, not necessarily meaning both users and characters in the same situation o.o *shivers at the thought of being in the same comic as derge or maximillion* YEA, no. *runs away* THAT'S ALL I GOT TO SAY :3
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

"Comic" Stories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Comic" Stories.   "Comic" Stories. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:55 pm

This seems like a great idea Smile I think you could totally pull it off as long as you dont, you know, mention anyone directly and harmfully lol
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

"Comic" Stories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Comic" Stories.   "Comic" Stories. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:11 am

You already have Karasus comedy personality, you told me XD "Information" and his apparent over protective nature towards Ericka.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

"Comic" Stories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Comic" Stories.   "Comic" Stories. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 9:16 am

Well, it's not goin to be an actual, drawn, comic, hence I said "comic". It's more of a series of one-shot mini stories featuring major events in a humorist way, or just interactions between characters, and/or even their creators. Maybe later on I will find someone to draw them for me, or try to draw myself (it will suck).
Anyway, I see there's some interest, which is quite pleasant. It will take me some time, as I am currently on exam period, but I will probably begin to work on it, at least after I get some messages of people interested to participate. Other than Crow that I'm well aware he is in, and we already have had some small "promo display". xD
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

"Comic" Stories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Comic" Stories.   "Comic" Stories. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Comic" Stories.
Page 1 of 1