One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday Shad0w <3

Go down 
+6
Maxulus
Aidoneus
Cobdogred
Hysteria
Rodoku
Insane
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Insane

Insane

Happy Birthday Shad0w <3 Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Shad0w <3   Happy Birthday Shad0w <3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:00 pm

I met a guy on this site a while ago, some weeks. And I thought “oh he seems cool, I want to know him better” So I nagged him again and again so he would join the chatbox, eventually he did. We had, what, two conversations in the chatbox? And I asked him in the second one if he had skype, realizing that it would be better than the chatbox (our timezones are really different). He said yes, and sent me a private message with his username. That day I met Shad0w, properly. Since then I’ve been talking to him almost every day, a good couple of hours per day. And I have to say that he is an amazing person, and I’m really glad that I met him, and that I was perseverant enough to get him to let me in and talk with me.

He makes me laugh all the time, knows how to cheer me up, and seems to always have the right answer when I’m troubled or feeling bad. If there’s something wrong, like when I fight with Crow (which seems to happen a lot), I ask him for advice, and he always helps me! I don’t know what I would do without Savvas anymore. I know it sounds really exaggerating, dramatic, but he’s someone I don’t want to lose in my life. Talking to him brings a smile to my face, he is a really good friend and I hope we will continue to be friends and talk lots for many, many years!

The reason I’m writing this is because today is his birthday! Three days ago, the 10th, it was my birthday, and Shad0w surprised me with a bunch of messages in many sites, here, facebook, tumblr, on skype, and the thread on the site. Ah, also an e-card. It is his 23rd year of being alive! And I’m very glad, I hope there are many that will come by too!
Savvas thanks for granting me your friendship, and always making my day better! I know I tell you this a lot, but I hope you know that I’m serious! Let’s keep talking a lot!
Also, ha! I won

Joy/Lost ;3
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shad0w <3   Happy Birthday Shad0w <3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:31 pm

Is it Shad0w's Birthday?!? o.o OH!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN! Hope you have a great day and like, you know, see the world with a newfound appreciation of life Cool
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shad0w <3   Happy Birthday Shad0w <3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:34 pm

Hope you have a great birthday~
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shad0w <3   Happy Birthday Shad0w <3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:57 pm

Happy birthday, I hope it's a good one.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shad0w <3   Happy Birthday Shad0w <3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 1:22 am

Happy birthday! Don't forget about your birthday bonuses!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shad0w <3   Happy Birthday Shad0w <3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 6:59 am

Happy Birthday Aniki!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shad0w <3   Happy Birthday Shad0w <3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:04 pm

Happy birthday Shadow good buddy, hope tis a grand one at that!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shad0w <3   Happy Birthday Shad0w <3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:37 pm

Waahahahahaha, thank you everyone! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Kenjiro Nakamura

Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shad0w <3   Happy Birthday Shad0w <3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:43 pm

Well shit I keep missing these, happy birthday
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shad0w <3   Happy Birthday Shad0w <3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:20 pm

already wished him happy birthday, so im lazzyyyyyy.,............... arrr ok happy birthday man, one more year of knowing you and it never gets old
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shad0w <3   Happy Birthday Shad0w <3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Shad0w <3
Page 1 of 1