One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diary A

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

Diary A Empty
PostSubject: Diary A   Diary A Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:52 am

This will be a diary of mine to keep record of my father and I's arguments. This diary will be a place for me to post the argument in the replies. I will also have a Diary B as a list of dates and topics.

DO NOT REPLY TO DIARY A

Starting today, my father argued about hanging up the towel. I have forgotten to do so roughly 12 times since the first of December and 7 of them I distinctly remember putting it up when I realized
I had forgotten. My father has argued with me about this three other times. He refuses to admit that I put up the towel more than half the time, despite my forgetting often. He insists not only that I am rare to put it up, but that we have argued numerous times on the specific subject, which is simply not true. I have episodic memory and remember each and every argument I have had with my father on cue. We have had four total. I admit there may be hindsight bias to my other memories relevant to this subject, but he simply refuses to consider any possibility that he has been deceived by hindsight bias, like EVERY OTHER FUCKING HUMAN BEING ON THE EARTH. He decided to record on the calendar every time I forget, starting from yesterday. In response, I have made these diaries to record on a public website that I can access from any device the raw data of our arguments. Diary A is my personal diary, a diary which will hold both my opinions and my father's opinions without my own bias clouding the judgement, I can assure to myself and anyone who reads this. It will include the in depth detail in full honesty of my belief, and an accurate record of who said what when. This way, I always have an external reference.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

Diary A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary A   Diary A Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 1:55 pm

Today, Dad just got back from the hospital. RA. He told me to throw away the shoe box. I did, and said I don't even know why we kept it so long. He told me he didn't know why, specifically, I kept it so long. I didn't keep it, Mamaw kept it. She told me not to throw it away, so I didn't. I left it up to her. Her authority, her call. I pointed that out. He tried to argue I should have thrown it away anyway. I said I was just doing what I was told, and asked why he always assumed everything was my fault. He denied doing so, and said it was still my fault. I walked through from the beginning, explaining how it was his fault partially, not 100% me, and I don't even think I had any fault yet. He ignored me, so I told him to admit his fault. He tried to dismiss me, and I said I would shut up about it if he acknowledged he was wrong. He just stalked (hobbled) off and never did. I am really tired of people being unable to admit their faults. It may have been my fault that I pressed, but he should be more mature. I'm 16 and able to admit I'm wrong when proven so, and he is nearly 40 and will deny basic facts, such as the granddaddy longlegs and granddaddy longlegs spider BOTH being non-lethal, as one has no poison, and the other has weak poison.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

Diary A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary A   Diary A Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:20 am

Today, he criticized the pastor who ended up dead from a snake bite. I agreed and asked where it talks about pastors doing stupid shit like that. He said there is one verse that talks about taking up serpents. I proceeded to look it up, and I said "Yeah, there is one verse in the entire bible about taking up serpents, and it is 'They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.'" He didn't hear me say the word "Yeah" and thought I was trying to correct him, and he started being defensive and making an ass out of himself. I started yelling at him because I am tired of the constant double standards he presents, as well as acting like it is always my fault, even when I prove my shit, and so he decides to not make me dinner.

P.S. Accredited sources from the internet are any non .com or .edu sites which reference written, non-biased sources, and are funded by multiple companies with different views, or by no companies.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

Diary A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary A   Diary A Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 12:16 am

While I was washing the dishes, he kept talking about how the government is pooring all of these poisonous chemicals into the water ane said "how can thy mix all that shit together and it not be poisonous?", and I, not realizing it was rhetoric, replied "how does adding carbon to water make a tree?". This was a sincere answer. To chemicals may react with each other and change. That is fact. Then he started yelling at me. I had been polite, we were conversing, and my answering him, a minor disagreement, even though I actually agree with him, but he took offense to the reply. He saw it as a sign of being argumentive. No one outaide my family does this kind of shit. Even when it is my friends and I actually DO say something that might be argumentive, they'll usually just ignore it unless it persists. There was no sense in his reaction. He not only called me stupid and claimed to be right, when I had never said he wasn't right anyway, but he then started insulting me. I got tired of it, quit doing the dishes, and walked over and we argued. He got angry that I walked towards him and stopped doing the dishes. He said i was "in his face," although our faces were roughly 2m apart, and he said I was "towering over him". He soon started acting agressively, trying to jab me. I dodged his first swing, coaught he second and stopped him from doing a third. He said he was acting in self-defense, but I never even took agressive action. He said I had no right to yell at him, and I told him legally speaking I have all the right too, just as much as he does me, and said that he also has the right to leave. I followed him to the doorway finishing my repetitive reminisce of this foolishness. I answered a simple question without even disagreeing with him, and he over-reacted and caused all of this. He's lucky I was high, or I might had reacted agressively like normal. He simply did not care. After he told me that I wouldn't get a phone for another month, I reminded him his threat fell on deaf ears as if my grandmother, the phone provider, hated anybody in the world, it was Dad and if anything, she's get me a more expensive phone just to spite him. I then proceeded to use my own leverage, that until I receive an apology the dishes will be left uncompleted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diary A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary A   Diary A Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diary A
Page 1 of 1