One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need a thread for Karasu

Go down 
+3
TheRed
Aidoneus
Karasu(the crow)
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Need a thread for Karasu Empty
PostSubject: Need a thread for Karasu   Need a thread for Karasu Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:11 pm

As the title implies, I need a thread where I can post with Karasu. It can be an action packed thread, a romance thread, or a simple build in story. Ideas that I can throw to the people wanting to RP with Karasu are:

1. A thread where he tries to hunt down your character (marines are hunted because Karasu is paid to do it, pirates are hunted because.. bounty and same reason as marines $$$).

2. Karasu helps the crew in some way.

3. Karasu puts your characters in jail/slavery for payment by an unknown villain against your crew/squad.

4. IDKI'mjustmakingstuffuprightnow

PM me or reply over here, either way I am very bored and need something to do on weekends.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Need a thread for Karasu   Need a thread for Karasu Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:05 am

Well until my free character gets involved with the crescendo pirates, I suppose he could meet your guy and brawl him, obviously handing my guys ass to him after what seems like a good fight on my end until you show him otherwise. From there, maybe you give him some sort of insight into evil and justice, seeing as how he is a near-split-personality criminal who wants to become evil to destroy evil, thereby destroying himself and justice as it is seen currently, creating a new form of justice subsequently, and making him the most notorious man in history.

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t7496-shezmu-dagon#112174
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Need a thread for Karasu   Need a thread for Karasu Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:26 am

*long whistle* I don't know how that character got approved with so much stuff on him, he's at least 3 times as strong as normal starter characters. But I can dig it. You can make the thread and I'll post in it, but Karasu isn't going to be specifically looking for him; the bounty isn't near high enough for Karasu to be going out of his way to find it. They'll meet by 'coincidence' like 90% of characters here. You can choose the terrain and area, as long as it isn't in the middle of the ocean.
Back to top Go down
TheRed

TheRed

PostSubject: Re: Need a thread for Karasu   Need a thread for Karasu Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:58 am

Well, I was planning on having bounty hunters get involved in The Storm Pirate's next thread. Now, that pretty much every member of the crew is wanted. It would be awesome to have a bounty hunter with a lot of infamy like Karasu. Its not like it would be so rare for your character to hunt The Storm Pirates down, because my character has a decent bounty of 85,000,000. His bounty would just seem satisfying and yet easy for a bounty hunter on the skill level of Karasu. I wouldn't mind Karasu actually defeating the captain, Hokori Shingai. I just don't want you killing him, and we could have it be for whatever reason that in the end Karasu allies with the Storm Pirates. Of course, at the end of the thread they would go their separate ways.

If you need any details about the crew before involving yourself with the next thread, which will happen we get a navigator, just go to the crew page: Storm pirates
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Need a thread for Karasu   Need a thread for Karasu Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:13 am

What if we make this a bigger thing? Shezmu just happens to be around when you and karasu meet up and decides to join in. He is evil after all.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Need a thread for Karasu   Need a thread for Karasu Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:28 pm

Seems ledgit. I'll have Karasu hunt the storm pirates for their bounty, then he meets the leech fishman, Shezmu. It's less of a coincidence if Karasu hunts the storm pirates, since he's hunted crews before for money. I don't know about the alliance thing in the end of the thread, it depends on how things work out. I don't want Karasu to OOCly like a crew after they threatened to kill his family and everything he loves. Alright, TheRed are you making the thread then? It can be a crew thread that's open to all, if you want others to join in as well.
Back to top Go down
TheRed

TheRed

PostSubject: Re: Need a thread for Karasu   Need a thread for Karasu Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:44 pm

Eh, I'm actually waiting for the Storm Pirates to get a navigator before I started the thread, but I could make some changes to my ideas and start it earlier. I'll think about it, and I definitely agree that it should be open and possibly become much larger than a normal crew's thread.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Need a thread for Karasu   Need a thread for Karasu Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:11 pm

I received no other messages but this one from you, so I'm assuming our thread is on hold for awhile. Find your navigator, I'll look for another thread while I am waiting on you (I don't want to wait another week to RP).
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Need a thread for Karasu   Need a thread for Karasu Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:12 pm

I'm kicking this thread again, I need to find someone to RP with my character Karasu. If you don't know him already his link is on the bottom of this paragraph. As for the reasons for my 'kicking', I have a week off from college and I am NOT going to spend it waiting.

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3988-karasuammo?highlight=Karasu
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Need a thread for Karasu   Need a thread for Karasu Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:48 pm

Then, how about we get started now? We could make a high-profile npc for you to hunt while I happen to be around or something.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Need a thread for Karasu   Need a thread for Karasu Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:26 pm

I'm going to make an open to all thread, please join if you still want to fight Karasu, if you want you can use the 120 million belli character you have, or the one you mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Need a thread for Karasu   Need a thread for Karasu Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Need a thread for Karasu   Need a thread for Karasu Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 5:24 pm

I'm looking for a thread for Dark Isle Assassins to invade. Perhaps to help take down a pirate, or to send the characters to a type of prison (preferably not Impel Down). Or, perhaps, we could have Karasu as a temporary warden to a prison break out for Whitebeard-knows what reason. Just ask he here and state a brief, if not two paragraphs at most, explanation of the thread and what you'd expect Karasu to do. I can be an active poster, so activity is not an issue.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Need a thread for Karasu   Need a thread for Karasu Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:24 am

We could make him a warlord perhaps, as hinted in the previous thread.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Need a thread for Karasu   Need a thread for Karasu Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 8:15 pm

You want to make him a Shichibukai?
By the way who incharge of these Shichibukai if we have no active admiral?
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Need a thread for Karasu   Need a thread for Karasu Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 8:44 pm

I might just be behind, feel free to enlighten me...  But wasn't Karasu shichi at one point previously? Is there a reason for him to have resigned/be reinstated randomly?

I'm also pretty sure that no one is officially "in charge" of the shichibukai.  It's simply an agreement that said warlords should just be attacking other pirates and leave the WG and its interests alone.  Something to keep pirates in check.  Ultimately, they can claim places for the WG and the like if they feel like it.  It just isn't mandatory.  Again, if this has changed in canon or the site lemme know.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Need a thread for Karasu   Need a thread for Karasu Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:13 pm

You are not wrong, he has been a warlord before. However he is a very powerful fighter and he hasn't shown any signs of dangerous ambitions that would harm the world government's interests, so a future alliance between the two would still be possible from their side. Karasu was one of their greatest assets and he never really betrayed them, unlike the others.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Need a thread for Karasu   Need a thread for Karasu Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:15 pm

Oh, Okay coolio he have my approval for Shichibukai then.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Need a thread for Karasu   Need a thread for Karasu Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:15 pm

Admin assined the shichibukai to an admiral, sk's I believe. However a lot has happened since them so this may only be trifling information.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Need a thread for Karasu   Need a thread for Karasu Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:16 pm

What do you mean a admin assign Shichibukai to a admiral..
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Need a thread for Karasu   Need a thread for Karasu Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:32 pm

Anfer, the mods are the ones to decide whether a char is approved for a position. And he means that the Shichibukai were commanded by a certain admiral until he resigned

Last edited by Maxulus on Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Need a thread for Karasu   Need a thread for Karasu Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:33 pm

Oh okay are you going to respond now?
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Need a thread for Karasu   Need a thread for Karasu Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:14 pm

Max, sure, I'll be doing a thread where Karasu shows his worth then. Anfer our thread will have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Need a thread for Karasu   Need a thread for Karasu Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:25 pm

K what was are thread going to be on?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a thread for Karasu   Need a thread for Karasu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need a thread for Karasu
Page 1 of 1