One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Storm Pirates (Always Recruiting)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheRed

TheRed

The Storm Pirates (Always Recruiting) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates (Always Recruiting)   The Storm Pirates (Always Recruiting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:20 am

Since there are no other applicants, Roy is now first mate.
Back to top Go down
TheRed

TheRed

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates (Always Recruiting)   The Storm Pirates (Always Recruiting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:34 pm

In case anyone was wondering, the next thread will be a hunt for a navigator. It might even take places on multiple islands sailing to various places. The crew desperately needs a skilled navigator. If I have to I will make the character myself, or any who is already on the crew can make a second character, the navigator. I would very much appreciate it if someone looking to join our, or any, pirate crew would make a navigator. The navigator character would of course have a major role in the arc, and I'm sure with some coordination we could make in awesome thread-long story for them joining the crew.
Back to top Go down
TheRed

TheRed

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates (Always Recruiting)   The Storm Pirates (Always Recruiting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:39 pm

The crew will be revived. Sorry for the long absence, but read the history to see what happened and where the next thread will kick off. All inactive members will be dismissed and there is always room for more members especially now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates (Always Recruiting)   The Storm Pirates (Always Recruiting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 9:13 am

can I join the crew if my character is approved
here is my character (currently unapproved)
Fighter/Shipwright
Rhion "White Rhino" Shirosai
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t7901-rhion-white-rhino-shirosai-needs-approval

provided a URL
check it out and decide
Back to top Go down
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates (Always Recruiting)   The Storm Pirates (Always Recruiting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:04 pm

I'm still here red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates (Always Recruiting)   The Storm Pirates (Always Recruiting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 11:47 pm

I see you guys don't have a cook so can I be the cook check out Pablo Pengulas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates (Always Recruiting)   The Storm Pirates (Always Recruiting) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Storm Pirates (Always Recruiting)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2