One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Character Arrives- The Bond between perverts

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Character Arrives- The Bond between perverts Empty
PostSubject: New Character Arrives- The Bond between perverts   New Character Arrives- The Bond between perverts Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:57 am

(ok this is sort of a promotion for my new char, but I wanted to make it into a story)

Chapter 1

Sangjo, vice captain of the steel pirates, was docking his ship to Sunrise Cove Island. This place was one of the few stable islands in the New World, and Iken requested that Sangjo check it out to see was it worth taking over. The city he just happened to dock in reminded him of his own home village in Fiesta Island. Hentai town was a pirate port famous for the wild parties thrown there. Its partically why pirates don't attack here. There isn't a free pirate port around here for miles. This is the only place where pirates and relax and party before sailing again. Sangjo was tieing his ship to the dock so it won't float away. Then three women walked past him wearing animal costumes. Each of them wearing fake animals masks, ears, paws, and tails of their respective animals fox, sheep, and cat. Sangjo eyes lit up with hearts as he saw the sexy women past him

Sangjo:"Oi Oi Oi so many sexy women!!!!!"
"Hey ladies where can a pirate get a drink around here?"

The women turned to see the infamous Sangjo bass right in front of them
Bunneh: "Oh my god its the screaming Siren himself!"
Sheep: "We love you Sangjo. Your credit to pirates everywhere."
Foxy: "Hey girls lets show him a fun time."

The women quickly surrounded sangjo wrapping around his arms and dragging him to the variouis bars around the town. A few hours later at night.....Sangjo woke up with a horrible hangover. He had no idea where he was or any memory of what happened. Sangjo found himself lying on a bar table.

"What happened to my money?"
"What happened to my clothes?""
"What happened to my LEG?!!!"

To Be Contined
Back to top Go down

New Character Arrives- The Bond between perverts
Page 1 of 1