One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Letter for the site

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Letter for the site Empty
PostSubject: Letter for the site   Letter for the site Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:11 pm

I'm typing this before I turn a year in the site, I have to say that in this past year many things have happened, many friends I have made and I have found love many times, people have showed me wonderful things and made me laugh, made me actually enjoy life and find different things that I wouldn't have thought I would have enjoyed before. I have changed my view in things so much, I was a closed minded person, I didn't care much about what people thought and I didn't really put much effort into meeting other people, I thought everyone wasn't worth it, wasn't worth the effort and my time, but I was wrong, I have met so many wonderful people, so many different people that are unique in their own way yet share likes and other things, and it gets me to think, if I hadn't joined the site almost a year ago, what would have been of me? I wouldn't have Scott's weird humor almost every day, Jussi's weird nazism and annoying spellchecking attitude, nor his sarcasm, which really sets me off sometimes (most of the times actually).

I wouldn't have met Sleepy, one of the most unique guys I've ever met and someone I am really glad to have met, because he is just so... wonderful, a wonderful person someone so strong and kind, he's incredible. I wouldn't have made friends with Nik, who is just a gentleman, he's seriously so kind that I can't believe it, he is really a good person and I think that there should be more people like him. I wouldn't have met Ghost, Clever, people that are so different and people might not even take the time to meet but if you try, even a random hi can make the difference! And you will discover a whole new world with those people! Jeremy, he's so nice and sweet yet he doesn't like himself that much! I don't know why because he is truly amazing and just... cool. I don't know, he's as cool as Dave Strider, seriously. There's Major, wow what to NOT say about him, he's hilarious, everyone knows that, he is nice and well he's one of the most wonderful friends I have ever had, he has supported me when I was about to give up on life and I really think that I owe him a lot, if it wasn't for him I don't know where I would be right now, or if I would be alive to start with.

Thor, even if he isn't here with us anymore, I don't know the reason and I rather stay that way, was a wonderful guy, yes he had his defects and everything but aren't everyone that way? I mean, if he was perfect he wouldn't be human, and it's only understandable. But he was sweet, he was caring and he was.. just so good. McTurbo, even if I just met him, is so polite and nice, nothing like his friend Frog (Razz) and he's really unique, he's random as well, (you have no idea of how random he is...) and well, he's truly a sweetheart. I think that people should try to get to meet him. And I could go on, talking about how sweet Jacob is, how smart Rodoku is, how good friend and nice person Katzi is, but I think you'll all get bored by my ranting.

But in general, Youri's randomness, Joe's weirdness and his nice attitude, the chatbox, Lore, Maxie my love, Murii, Getsu and the mac store dance videos, and all the wonderful people in this site, this site that has become my home in the past months, almost a year, is just perfect for me. Now I know that I must getting you all bored, I even wonder if someone will read up to here, but I just wanted to comment on how being in this site has affected me, it has changed me in the good way and I'm truly glad that I joined it (even if I was forced to join it because of Rodoku (true story))

I just wanted to share this,

I hope you all have a wonderful day,

Joyce / Lost
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Letter for the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter for the site   Letter for the site Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:15 pm

this is the sweetest thing I think anyones ever said here, sometimes I wonder if I was right to make a website but comments like this may it all worth while, the internet may not be the most friendly place but Im glad weve all made this site somewhere people can feel at home in
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

Letter for the site
Page 1 of 1