One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Technique limit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

Technique limit Empty
PostSubject: Technique limit   Technique limit Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:45 am

I have several questions about the rule that limits you to a maximum of 25 techniques. Or more specifically about several things it may not apply to.
1. If your character knows all basic (so no Tekkai: Gou or Rankyaku Renge) Rokushiki techniques excluding Rokuogan could you simply put 'Rokushiki' as a single technique or even just place it in the Special Abilities section?
2. Following along with what Luffy does with his moves when going into Gear Second, is putting an appendix in front of your attacks such as Luffy's 'Jet' or 'Giant' allowed with certain 'powerups' such as using a different Zoan transformation, a paracemia-esque 'Gear' or something like Sanji's Diable Jambe? (I know he doesn't use the appendix but it could be used in such a case)

Also, a moderately related question, if your character thinks of new moves In Thread do they have to be listed on the character page straight away, when the thread ends or isn't using moves before they get approved allowed at all?

Thanks for answering my questions in advance!
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Technique limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technique limit   Technique limit Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:53 am

Umm, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that the 25 techniques limit was only when you were first creating the character. You can surpass the limit later, just look at the character sheet of Admiral Payne... lol I think that's a good example...
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Technique limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technique limit   Technique limit Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:05 am

Rodo's right, 25 techniques is the starting limit. Anything more is actually pretty absurd.

You should make sure the move is a fair one with a mod or something before you do anything, so yes approval mid-thread is preferable.
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

Technique limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technique limit   Technique limit Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:10 am

Ah, I see! Thanks for the help guys!

Also, Gael, nice Tiger you Got there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Technique limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technique limit   Technique limit Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:17 am

Yeah, I Got this Tiger with the help of one of my friends on this site... her name will give her away. Hint... she tends to speak with a bit of a lisp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Technique limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technique limit   Technique limit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Technique limit
Page 1 of 1