One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

English Assignment: Apt Pupil

Go down 
AuthorMessage

English Assignment: Apt Pupil Empty
PostSubject: English Assignment: Apt Pupil   English Assignment: Apt Pupil Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:37 pm

Todd mumbled under his breath, he didn't want to be here, actually he thought this was nonsense, why would he have to go to a psychiatrist? He was perfectly fine mentally. But they still forced him to go, he continued to curse under his breath as he walked down the long hall way, the walls were dark brown, contrasting with the long, big windows that faced the garden in the other side, it was full of flowers and colorful bushes; but everything inside the building was dead and old looking, it was beautiful in some way but Todd didn't like it, he didn't like it here.

He stopped for a second, staring at a bench, the only one in the hall way, it was beige and it was small, fitting for only two people, it was obviously made out of wood. What kind? Todd couldn't be sure, it was certainly painted so it wasn't its original color. He didn't stop because the bench was pretty, of course he wouldn't care about that, but because the bench was, relatively, in the middle of the hall way, he considered the possible meanings of this but eventually just continued to walk again, towards his torture, Mr. Lykke.

He only stopped once he reached a big door, which had the same color of the walls, and knocked slowly on it. "I'm Todd, I was supposed to come here" he said trying only a little to hide the annoyance in his voice, he could care about what his parents, teachers, etc. would think of him but he didn't about this psychiatrist, he was forced to follow the contract and not talk about whatever goes on in this sessions. And Todd was going to take advantage in that, he would finally find another way to take out all the stress and frustration he has in a way that isn't killing. Todd patiently waited for the answer, so that he'd finally get this over.

Last edited by Lost on Mon May 07, 2012 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: English Assignment: Apt Pupil   English Assignment: Apt Pupil Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:04 pm

Days Before

Mr. Lykke was putting his papers in order and checking the list of medicines he had prescribed for his last patient when he got a call to his cell phone. It was his assistant. He loathed her voice in the purest of ways; the high pitch and the fact that it sounded as if she was covering her nose as she spoke. Apparently he was going to receive a new patient, one that had killed a series of persons.

The sound of papers being printed got to his ears, it was the fax. All what had happened with this kid was there. The doctor sighed and took the papers, put on his black reading glasses that layed softly over the arc of his nose and started to read through the papers.

Today

He was looking out of the window how children played, some rode their bycicles, others were playing soccer with a red ball. Suddenly he heard knocks on coming from the other side of the room, the door. He turned around and said:

"It's open, you may come in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: English Assignment: Apt Pupil   English Assignment: Apt Pupil Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:17 pm

Todd opened the door as slowly as he could manage, trying to infuriate the psychiatrist that wil have to deal with him for a long, long time. He grinned and stepped into the room, his anger not being there any more. "He might as well think I'm bipolar" Todd commended to himself but it wasn't loud enough for Mr. Lykke to hear. He sat on the chair, he didn't need to be asked to take sit, nor he wanted to be ordered around, so he just did what he felt like. "So, what do you want to talk about" Todd asked while crossing his legs, he wasn't going to let the psychiatrist tell him what to do, and he was going to lead the conversation, after all it was all about him.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: English Assignment: Apt Pupil   English Assignment: Apt Pupil Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:42 pm

Mr. Lykke saw Todd open the door and come inside grinning. The psychiatrist's face was hard as a rock. His patience was incredibly big and he would not be pissed off easily by any of his patient's actions. He saw the kid take a sit without being asked to, he took note about that in his bloc.

The doctor looked at Todd. He couldn't remember his last name so he checked the patient's information again. Todd Bowden was written in the top of the page. The doctor stared at the teenager.

"Do you have any idea, of why you are here?" -he asked in a monotonic voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: English Assignment: Apt Pupil   English Assignment: Apt Pupil Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:59 pm

Of course Todd knew, he was a criminal, he had been associated with a former nazi, who was known and looked for, he in fact also threatened said nazi; but Todd wasn't going to give in, he wasn't going to tell right away everything, because he was trying to test Mr. Lykke's patience, he studied his face for a while, it was serious and wouldn't give out any emotions, his grin becoming even wider, Todd just shrugged. "Dunno, you tell me why I am here" he plainly said and then crossed his arms behind his head and rested his head there.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: English Assignment: Apt Pupil   English Assignment: Apt Pupil Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:02 pm

"Well, well." -The psychiatrist started. -"I think you know that you killed quite a number of people, whinos mostly."

Dr. Lykke breathed in slowly and deeply.

"Why did you kill all those whinos? Did they do something to you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: English Assignment: Apt Pupil   English Assignment: Apt Pupil Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:14 pm

Todd laughed, they did something to him? Ha. Mr. Lykke was just so funny, he was hilarious. Todd felt the adrenaline rush from that time as he recalled the events, the ecstasy he felt while killing those whinos, it felt good, too good. He couldn't care about the whinos, he stood up and stared at the psychiatrist for a second before responding, after all, he wanted to add the dramatic effect. Oh boy, oh boy, thought Todd before he started talking.

"Oh, yes, those whinos. Yes, I have killed them, many. Did you know that I also stepped over a dead bird continously with my bike? What the whinos did to me? Well nothing really, I just found that it was amazing to kill them, it felt so good and it freed myself from those nightmares that had kept me up all night, restless and irritated. I was a walking time bomb, exploding at anyone because of anything, my grades were dropping and I honestly couldn't care. And before you start on your psychiatric bullshit, no I don't regret killing them, in fact I would do it again if I was asked to! No, actually not if I was asked to, if I could have the chance, I would! Because. I. DON'T. CARE. ABOUT. THOSE. WHINOS. They're nothing to me! THEY CAN DIE AND NO ONE WILL CARE, why do you think people took so much time to realize that they were missing? People, society, don't care! And it's better that way, without them, it is better. Don't you think Mr. Lykke?" he said with a winning grin, he had lost it in the middle of his explanation but he couldn't care anymore, his sanity was long gone and he wasn't going to pretend like he still had it.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: English Assignment: Apt Pupil   English Assignment: Apt Pupil Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:40 pm

The doctor swallowed saliva. He didn't expect Todd to react like this to his question. But he took notes from everything he said. There had to be a reason behind this behaviour. His years of experience had brought him to a conclusion. He was killing to kill another pain, maybe something had been taken away from him. Mr. Lykke stared at Todd with a pokerface while he spoke, he waited for him to finish.

"I understand you position." -he said without loosing his inexpressive tone. But he was left speechless. He didn't know what to answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: English Assignment: Apt Pupil   English Assignment: Apt Pupil Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:50 pm

Todd laughed again, this time it was a hysterical sound that would make anyone have goosegumps. He then turned to stare at Mr. Lykke with an expressionless face, just like he himself had on. He waited for seconds and then broke out in a grin again. "You, understand MY position? REALLY? Wow I would've never guessed. I told you, I don't want any of your stupid psychiatric things, because I. don't. need. it. Don't try to fix what is already beyond repair! I'm fine as I am, yes I've killed, I would kill again. YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT, you can't understand feeling your sanity drifting from you slowly and yet so fast, SO FAST YOU CAN'T STOP IT. You don't understand what it feels like being somewhere you can't turn back again, YOU DON'T AND WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND MY POSITION! DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT MR. LYKKE? BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T, THEN IT IS YOU WHO NEEDS THIS HOLY PSYCHIATRIC SESSIONS AND NOT ME. WOULD YOU WANT ME TO START ASKING YOU STUPID QUESTIONS AND ASK YOU HOW YOU FEEL? AH?!" he growled and then sat down agressively. He glared at Mr. Lykke and waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: English Assignment: Apt Pupil   English Assignment: Apt Pupil Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:06 pm

A burst of anger travelled through the doctor's face and marked all and every of his facial traits. This had surpassed the limits of his patience, he could not tolerate such disrespectfulness.

"I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS BEHAVIOUR!" -Mr. Lykke screamed as he stood up.- "NOW YOU ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTIONS THAT I ASK YOU IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO CALL THE SUPERVISOR AND TAKE YOU TO DIE IN THE ELECTRIC CHAIR!!!"

The psychiatrist was panting as he stopped shouting.

"Now..."- he recovered his calm tone.- "What was the whole problem with Arthur Denker?"

He already knew about it, but he wanted to know Todd's point of view on the topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: English Assignment: Apt Pupil   English Assignment: Apt Pupil Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:13 pm

Todd blinked and shook his head, with a smile on his face. That was faster than he thought it would happen, obviously Todd knew that he would've been able to irritate his psychiatrist to this point but he thought Mr. Lykke would've laster longer, maybe some more outburst, but it seems like the man had less patience than what Todd believe he did. But Todd didn't mind, he liked messing with his mind, it was... amazing, exciting, it felt so good.

"Oh boy, oh boy. Where to start. Dussander was... well, a nazi. As you must know, I'm not sure why you are calling him Arthur Denker. He was an old man, one sick old man. His house, one that I had in the way of delivering newspapers, was rather small and smelly. It said much of his personality, it was rotten inside as well. We had a... weird relationship, one I'd rather not tell you about as it is stupid, you already know everything, don't you?" Todd said keeping his face emotionless, inside he was satisfied about the fact that he made his psychiatrist lose it in the first session.

"I'd rather have you tell me everything you already know so I can just tell you the details that you have missed or have no knowledge of. That way I don't waste my time repeating information" Todd said and crossed his legs once again, showing that he was completely in control of the situation instead of his psychiatrist. He was the boss here, not Mr. Lykke.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: English Assignment: Apt Pupil   English Assignment: Apt Pupil Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:39 pm

"I know nothing, I am just a mediator here." - Dr. Lykke started. -"Yes, Dussander, that was his real name. I know things, but I'm not sure if they are right or if they are just things that were made up from your words."

The psychiatrist paused and then continued.

"Tell me, why were you blackmailing him? What was your purpose?" -he asked as he took notes of everything the kid had said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: English Assignment: Apt Pupil   English Assignment: Apt Pupil Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:55 pm

Todd stood up and began passing from a place to another, reviving those years that changed the course of his life, everything started when he was an apt pupil, and now he was the exact opposite. "It all started when my friend showed me his war magazines, it was like falling in love. It literally was. It showed me so much, but I knew that it wasn't enough, because it was controlled, everything was controlled by the government and society in whole, they only let us see what they wanted. I wasn't happy with that, nor satisfied, and when I saw Mr. Arthur Denker with clothes that resembled the nazi man I had seen in one of the magazines, I started my investigation. I took photos and even got some fingerprints to compare them with the ones of a book I had found in the library, I had to say that it was all for a school work. I only confronted him about it when I had enough information to blackmail him. Now finally I'm going to answer your question, why I blackmailed him? Well, because I wanted to know more. I wanted to know what those books didn't show, he was the real thing, not ilustrations from a magazine. I HAD to know, it was a need, you wouldn't understand how obsessed with the second world war I was. It was my life, I got an A+ in that essay I wrote, but I wanted to make more. As time passsed I took more information about him, but my sanity left as well. I ended up killing people in order to run away from my problems, from stress, from everything. From the real world" He sighed and sat down again, he was tired, exhausted and didn't want to deal with anything anymore. He hoped that this damned session will finish soon, because if not he didn't know what he would do, maybe strangle the psychiatrist.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: English Assignment: Apt Pupil   English Assignment: Apt Pupil Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:04 pm

Mr. Lykke looked at Todd and smiled, for the first time since the kid had gotten to the office the doctor smiled. So this was a little advance, and he decided to try the teenager's patience. He only opened his mouth and asked:

"And how do you feel with this?" -with a mocking curve in his lips.

He grabbed his mobile phone from the table and had it in his hand just in case, this experiment could awaken the killer instincts of a savage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: English Assignment: Apt Pupil   English Assignment: Apt Pupil Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:13 pm

Todd growled and stood up. "ARE YOU SERIOUS? ARE YOU TRYING TO TEST MY PATIENCE OR SOMETHING? NOT SUCH A GOOD IDEA, I'LL FUCKING RIP YOUR THROAT WITH A KNIFE" Todd yelled at him and then approached him. "You will regret ever being alive, you know how I fucking feel about it? EVEN IF I TOLD YOU YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND, NO ONE WOULD UNDERSTAND, THE ONLY WHO EVER UNDERSTOOD ME WAS DUSSANDER AND HE WASN'T EVEN THAT GOOD AT IT. I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE, YOU'RE JUST A STUPID GRADUATE FROM COLLEGE THAT HAS SOME TITTLES BUT YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME. YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO ME AND I WILL NOT STAND ANY OF THIS BULLSHIT ANY LONGER" he throwed the chair across the room. "I'm don't regret killing, I don't regret messing up my life okay? I KNOW I FUCKING DESERVE EVERYTHING AND I. DON'T. SIMPLY. CARE. I'M FINE WITH THAT, I'M FINE WITH MY DESTINY AND I'D RATHER DIE THAN LIVE WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO THINK THEY CAN UNDERSTAND ME! BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER. NEVER. BE ABLE TO DO IT, UNDERSTOOD? FUCKING UNDERSTOOD?!" Todd started approaching Mr. Lykke, his eyes cold as ice and his mouth formed into a deep scowl.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: English Assignment: Apt Pupil   English Assignment: Apt Pupil Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:29 pm

The psychiatrist started to laugh as he saw Todd's reaction. He couldn't believe that this kid was so predictable for a person that had killed so many people and had this kind of psychological problems. He threatened him and started to approach him as he spoke.

"YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE CONTROL HERE!?!?!" -he exclaimed. -"I AM NOT SCARED OF YOU, KID!"

Mr. Lykke took his cellphone and dailed a number that answered immediatly.

"Come and take the kid, NOW!" -he said and started laughing maniacally. -"I want him dead."

He smiled at Todd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: English Assignment: Apt Pupil   English Assignment: Apt Pupil Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:38 pm

Todd grinned, just like he wanted everything to go. "And you think I'm scared of YOU?!" he laughed. "GOOD ONE! NO, I'M NOT SCARED OF DYING EITHER, LIVING HERE IN THIS WAY IS WORSE THAN BEING DEAD, YOU FREE ME" Just as he spoke the security guards entered the room and took him by both of his arms. He stayed silent for a second and just smiled. "Thanks, Mr. Psycho Psychiatrist. It was fun messing with your mind. Bye bye" he said as he was carried to the electric chair, to his certain death, to his main goal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: English Assignment: Apt Pupil   English Assignment: Apt Pupil Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

English Assignment: Apt Pupil
Page 1 of 1