One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

King of cards!(intro((yugioh based story)))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

King of cards!(intro((yugioh based story))) Empty
PostSubject: King of cards!(intro((yugioh based story)))   King of cards!(intro((yugioh based story))) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:54 pm

Two men were standing in a gigantic stadium facing each-other, with crowds yelling at then out of excitement.One guy had brown hair, deep blue eyes, and was wearing a blue suit and jeans with the words duel on the back of the coat.The other guy had brown, short hair, with dull green eyes.He was wearing a red suit and black jeans.From the speakers standing around the stadium an enthusiastic voice could be heard.

''Here we are at the finals of the WDC!(world duel cup). Facing each-other are the pro-league player Youri and Rodrigo!Let the show begin!''

Youri, the one in blue, grabbed towards a disk which stood next to him on a pole.He drew five cards, followed by another one for his turn.He grabbed a card in his hand and placed it face down on the disk next to him.''I play a monster face down, and with that I end my turn.''.Said youri.

Rodrigo, the other man laughed.''Let's go!''.He drew his initial five cards, followed by the regular draw, and grinned.''I summon gem-knight alexandrite!''.He quickly placed a face up card on the board. On the field first the card itself appeared, and then the monster.
Spoiler:

''I use his effect, so I can tribute him, and summon-''.Rodrigo took the card from the disk, and placed a new one on it from his deck.
''gem knight crystal!''.
Yet another card with hologram appeared, this time with another appearance.
Spoiler:

''Now attack, gem knight crystal!''.
The hologram of the card grabbed it's sword and charged towards the face down card, slashing towards it.

-----------------RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING---------------------

Youri woke up in shock, quickly closing his eyes as the sun shined in his eyes through the window in his room.''Damn it another dream..And I could win this time too!''.His complaining was short as he was quickly interrupted by his mother's yelling.''Youri, hurry up you're gonna miss the boat!''.Youri looked at his alarm clock, and saw it was already a quarter past 9.''Oh crap!''.A lot of rumbling could be heard from his room, as he quickly had to be swift.

He forgot today was the start of the Duel kingdom tournament!It was a old tournament played long ago, but was today revived.Even though it had the same name and location, there was said to be different rulings.

As he had dressed himself in his regular vertically close blue striped shirt and a pair of jeans.
After having breakfast fast he ran out of the door, almost falling off the doorstep, and picked up his bike which he had lying on the floor.

Well..He was off with a sloppy start..
Back to top Go down

King of cards!(intro((yugioh based story)))
Page 1 of 1