One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insanity - Black World (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Insanity - Black World (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Insanity - Black World (WIP)   Insanity - Black World (WIP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:50 am

He rolls and crashes, cries of pain leave his already dry mouth, he tries to yell, but the pain is too much that he can't form coherent words. Pain such a horrible yet daily emotion, no one in their right mind would want nor like to feel pain, yet why is he smiling?

The adrenaline rushes through his body and soon he feels the enough energy stored for standing up. Calloused hands, thin and long like a pianist's, pat the muddy surface surrounding them, quickly finding rocks that would support the whole body. Muscled arms, well sculptured but pale, contract in order to push the body attached to them up. He screams in pain again but the melodic sound to my sadistic ears ends up in hysterical laughter, what's wrong with him? The spark in his blue orbs shows that he's enjoying himself at the moment, how can that even make sense? What. is. wrong. with. him.

He tries further, he gets to pull himself up half way, the whole torso and arms are already vertically inclined but his legs are lying there on the ground. He grits his teeth and makes a small noise at the back of his throat. Sweat runs down all the way from his forehead, across his long eyelashes and then cheekbones, the drop of sweat finally falls down to the ground. He breaths in and out, calming himself before trying to move into a more comfortable position.

He stops pushing and moves his arms slowly to rest on his lap, he's tired and he knows that he'll be finished if he tries to continue with moving. He can't do this, not in the physical condition he is in right now. It's impossible. It's painful. It's a nightmare. How did this happen? He asks himself various of times, everything seemed blurred in his memory, he doesn't know where he is or why he is there, he doesn't know what happened, but all he knew is that he deserved this. It was his fault that this happened and he had to get himself out of this and mend his mistakes. He didn't know who he was, it was fun to see, him questioning himself, not knowing who I am. But he was also enjoying the feeling, the despair, the pain, the sadness, the loneliness. He was alone, he thought he was, but I'm here. Not visible to his eyes, clouded with the ecstasy that the situation was giving him. He was a weird one, that was a fact.

"Who are you?" his words catch me off guard, I stare at his squirming form for some seconds before noticing that he was staring at me, with those azure orbs, I tilt my head to the side and let a taunting smirk play on my lips. "WHO ARE YOU" He yells this time, hoping to bring a reaction from me.

I sigh slowly, standing up from my seat and walk graciously towards him. "Why? Why are you asking me this? I think you can ask better questions, Nathaniel" His eyes widen and he starts shaking but then he laughs, I look at him puzzled. "What's so funy, Nathaniel?" I ask truthfully not knowing the fun side of this situation, at least for him.
Back to top Go down

Insanity - Black World (WIP)
Page 1 of 1