One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mori Mori no mi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Mori Mori no mi Empty
PostSubject: Mori Mori no mi   Mori Mori no mi Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:14 pm

I would simply like to request a name change on the approved Puranto Puranto no mi to Mori Mori no mi (forest forest) it sounds better in the Japanese it would be the same as the plant plant fruit, logia type ability to control plants and travel through them as well as transform into them.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Mori Mori no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mori Mori no mi   Mori Mori no mi Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:20 pm

Doesn't something like this belong in the suggestions thread? Also I disagree with your suggestion, as some plants don't grow in forests. Therefor the name of forest forest makes less sense than plant plant.
Back to top Go down

Mori Mori no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mori Mori no mi   Mori Mori no mi Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:01 pm

sorry about the placement this seemed like a good place to me I don't no how to move but i'll work on that
and I was speaking mostly about the aesthetic, Puranto puranto sounds much less fitting than mori mori which fits with the general two syllable repeated words for devil fruits and the name doesn't always have to be directly connected with what it does for example the goro goro no mi is lightning but goro goro just means rumble rumble the sound of thunder
It can still be called the plant plant fruit in english but I just like that sound better in Japanese and it fits more with the spirit of devil fruit names
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Mori Mori no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mori Mori no mi   Mori Mori no mi Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:13 pm

Generally, we don't care too much about that particular rule too much: sometimes it's just too hard to come up with the right words when you don't speak the language.
Back to top Go down

Mori Mori no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mori Mori no mi   Mori Mori no mi Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:18 pm

So if I call it the Mori Mori no mi will that be ok.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Mori Mori no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mori Mori no mi   Mori Mori no mi Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:49 pm

You have to call it by its 'official' name so people can find it.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Mori Mori no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mori Mori no mi   Mori Mori no mi Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:16 am

denied *stamps*
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Mori Mori no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mori Mori no mi   Mori Mori no mi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mori Mori no mi
Page 1 of 1