One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The truth by a self confessed player

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The truth by a self confessed player Empty
PostSubject: The truth by a self confessed player   The truth by a self confessed player Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:29 pm

Chapter one:

Chapter two:

Chapter three:
Chapter Four:
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: The truth by a self confessed player   The truth by a self confessed player Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:37 pm

wow I read the first chapter some time ago it was awesome but the rest is awesome too good job
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The truth by a self confessed player   The truth by a self confessed player Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:30 pm

So even if I didn't like Tim that much, and he knows that I'm a player, just like him; he still offered himself, or made me accept, on guiding me to our art class, apparently Tim was a year older, but still shared some classes with me, due to me being in advanced classes like Art, Science and others. I didn't want Tim to guide me, as guys would probably think that I'm going out with him or interested in him in the slightest, which is not what is going on between us.

The way there was short and we didn't really talk, since I wasted my time trying to steal my schedule from Tim's hands, the mean guy didn't allow me to do that though. Ugh I hate him so much. When we came in everyone stopped doing whatever they were doing at the moment, either painting, drawing or just derping around; to stare at us.

"Miss McCleigth, this is Blair, she's new. I showed her the way, that is the reason why we're late" he said showing his charming smile, which I totally didn't mind charming at all; but obviously the teacher did, as she smiled back and nodded.

"I understand Mr. Blake, now you two take seat, and since you're late, you'll have to work together in the project due in two weeks. I'll explain what this is about" Now I was stuck with being his partner for two whole weeks? If there's a god up there, he sure hates me. I don't know what I've done that makes me deserve this treatment.. not even breaking guys' hearts are enough for deserving having Timothy as my partner.

Eventhough I was thinking this, I nodded reluctantly, I didn't want to get on Miss McCleigth's bad side, yeah even if I'm a player, I don't like to be hated by the teachers, I don't act all angel-like around them though. I'm just Blair.. Normal Blair, self-centered, player, funny Blair. Okay, I'm not sure if I'm funny. Oh well. "Yes Miss McCleigth." I said in a low voice while following Timothy to the back seats. I sit quietly and look foward.

Miss McCleigth starts talking when she notices that Tim and I are now sitting. "This project is in pairs, which I've already decided and told you. The main purpose of this project is for you to learn how to work together and mix your abilities with your partner's so it ends up with something beautiful. The project consists of 5 works, each need to be worked by both of you. The 5 works need to have something in common, need it be the theme, or the character in there, or the material you use for making them. I hope you use all your power to make it beautiful and get along with your partners" she finally finished, I had taken in everything that she had said because I didn't want to know nothing about what I'm going to do with Tim for all these days. I would've seem to be too busy with staring at him or something.

"So any ideas of what theme we should work on?" I asked Tim as it seemed that the teacher had stopped talking and wanted us to work on our projects. Not that I had anything against it though. I wished I wasn't stuck with Timothy... Because any hot guy would be better, and Tim was a player, therefore I wasn't interested in him in the slightest.

"Yes. Can our project be based in angels?" he asked me, his green eyes full of happiness, something that kind of didn't seem fake.. But he's a player. He doesn't have emotions. He's just trying to get me. Ha.

"Sure, we can work on angels. What are you good at?" I asked him and by the smirk he gave me as the words left my mouth I frowned and glared at him. "In art. Meaning either drawing, painting, etc." I added quickly before he could make any pervy remark. Ugh, what's wrong with guys thinking only about sex.

"Drawing, specially with charcoal or pencil, actually I'm also pretty good at painting. What about you Blair?" he asked, the face he had on right now seemed really childish and was kind of cute, but I knew that it was all acting and that he wasn't really excited or anything like that. If he was excited about anything he was excited about having to spend time with me, which meant, for him, more time to try and get in my pants. Which is so NOT going to happen btw.

"Drawing and painting. I guess we don't have to work much for it to look pretty. And actually, I like the angel theme, I think I have some ideas for one or two of the works" I say honestly, because I was thinking about drawing a girl with wings, the girl would have no face and the wings would basically occupy most of the work, the wings will be elaborate and the body will be naked. Her hair, blonde and curly, would be long and beautiful, going around the work just like the angel wings.

"I'm glad, let's get to sketch some ideas, okay?" he said and I nodded. We spend the rest of the period working on sketches for our projects, I had to admit that Timothy was really good at drawing, maybe even better than me. When we were finished the class was over. I looked at my schedule and grimaced. Nooooo, Math was next. I mumbler under my breath and Timothy looked at me confused. "What's wrong Blair?" he asked and I shrugged.

"I have math next, I hate mathematics. I really do" I said while looking around, I stood up and went to the door, when someone grabbed my wrist, I turned to look at Tim, who was blushing slightly. Well that kinda IS cute, but it's an act so I don't get moved much by it. Much? At all. I frown. "What's up?" I asked while staring at him now with my emotionless mask on.

"Let's skip, I have maths as well, and I don't like it much" and now as much as I say that I hate Tim.. well I don't hate him but I hate spending time with him because spending time with Tim meant spending less time flirting with boys, my favorite hobby. I nod, my hate for math was bigger than my hate for spending time with Timothy, and he was actually a nice guy as long as he didn't try to hit on me. Which seemed to be working for both at the moment. "Okay, then come with me" he said and started pulling me to the hallway, I smile slightly and follow him, sending winks to the guys that were passing by, the nerdy ones(cuteeee) blushed and the jocks winked back with sexy smirks on their faces. "Can you stop flirting with guys while you're with me? You're hurting my ego, Blair" he said with a small smirk on his face.

I laughed. "Right, well I think your ego needs to be hurt, so maybe it'll stop being so big. You have some serious problem with your ego, Timothy. It's too big. I guess the girls here don't do anything to prevent it from getting any bigger though, probably it's their fault that it's so big to start with. *sigh* I guess I'll be the one in charge of making your ego smaller" I said while nudging him on the arm. I found joking with Tim rather funny, he wasn't really flirting with me. His ego had to be changed though.

"Go ahead and try, Blair" he said and pulled me close, so the guys would stop smirking and trying to flirt with me. I chuckled and followed him, eventually we ended up in a big park, I didn't know the school, being a crappy school like this, had such a park inside. I stare at it for a while before Tim pulled me towards a bench. "This is my favorite place, the park is never with people and there are no windows that face the park, so no one can see us here. I think I might enjoy skipping Math with you from now on" he said with a smile, it wasn't a flirty smile or a smirk, it was a real happy smile.

"Yeah, so will I" I said with a small smile on my own face. I was surprised that I didn't find the need to flirt with Tim, unlike with other boys. It was actually enjoyable to just talk to him. Maybe eventually we can become friends. I've never had friends, I've had boyfriends, but not friends. real friends. I hoped things will be different with Tim.

"So, come to my house today. To work on our projects some more" He told me. I nodded. I would have some fun with Tim and get to know him more. I want to finally have a friend. I've been lonely. Kind of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The truth by a self confessed player   The truth by a self confessed player Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:09 am

When the Math period finished I went to my next class, nothing really happened in any of the classes and I didn't get to meet other guys because someone, *cough*Tim*cough*, was always there to scare guys off of me. It was kinda sweet and annoying at the same time, I think we're going to be friends but I'm afraid he'll want to be more than that, and it's something I don't want, of course. We had fun in lunch time and we spoke a lot, I found out he has a little sister called Marie and an older brother called Alec. I was truthfully interested in what he was saying, which was something new considering that I usually didn't care what guys say, it's always something about football or how hot someone is.. probably about me, and it annoys me. But Timothy usually says something interesting and it's good to have a male friend.

I was thinking about dying my hair, black was getting boring and I would love to change it.. it didn't look that well with my blue eyes, in my opinion at least. And thinking about it I decided that I was going to dye my hair blonde, even if people would start making comments about being a bimbo or something like that, I'd prove them wrong showing them my schedule, I have all advanced classes with seniors and everything. So yeah.

When the day finished I went back home and asked Tim for his phone number and address, so I went to the hair styler, got my hair straightened and dyed blonde and then got into casual clothes, blue short sleeves t-shirt with black guess jacket and black skinny jeans. My dad left a post-it saying that my audi was ready and that I can't use the Gallardo anymore, which obviously made me pout, and also 300 dollars as my allowance, which of course wouldn't be enough usually but since school started... I don't think I'll have the time to shop or something. After finishing getting ready and everything I went to my baby and started it, then left my house and went to Tim's.

I walked to the door and rang the bell and then after some seconds, the most beautiful guy I've ever seen appeared in front of me. Of course I, Blair Aiken, didn't get shocked or started drooling, I just smirked. "Hey you, what is a beautiful girl like you doing here?" he asked in a husky tone, his eyes basically undressing me.

"Hey yourself. Is this Timothy Blake's house? Or am I lost?" I said with a sexy husky tone, although it wasn't forced or anything like that, sometimes, and guys that looked like him, didn't like girls who forced things, my voice sounded natural.

"Yes it is, I'm Alec Blake, his older brother. Nice to meet you...?" he finished in a question for asking my name. His blue eyes were so beautiful, contrasting to Timothy's green eyes, both were beautiful but I personally preffer blue eyes, and I'm not interested in Tim romantically. Although I gotta admit that the boy is hot.

"Blair Aiken. Nice to meet you too. Is Timothy home or should I come back later?" I asked showing that I wasn't interested in talking to him, guys liked it if the girls showed no interest in them, they enjoyed the chase and honestly, it was one of my best tactics, as you should've already guessed, I'm an amazing actress.

"Uh.. yeah he's inside, come in" he said opening the door wider so I'd pass, I smile at him politely and pass inside. "The last room in the left" he said and I nodded going down the hall and to the last room in the left, without knocking I come inside and find Tim banging into a random girl, I said random girl in my mind because I don't really know her, and not like I care anyway.

"Excuse me Timothy, but I thought we were going to work on our art project? Are you too busy? Should I come back later?" I said and he basically jumped and fell out of the bed. The sight was plainly hilarious, his face was.. epic. It was too funny and I felt like rolling on the floor laughing but sadly I had to keep up with my smirking face that said 'I caught you'.

"Uuuuuh yeah wait in the living room. Amy, leave." he said first to me and then to the girl, who now I know is called Amy, bitchy name isn't it? But I guess that'd be stereotyping every girl named Amy. And that wouldn't be fair, would it?

I nodded and left the room to the living room, half way there I noticed that I didn't know where the living room was. I sighed and sat on the ground, took my blackberry out and started texting my ex, he's called Richard Stephens although I always call him Dick.

'Hey babe how r u doin? Wink I miss u' he texted me, I sighed, it's been a while since I've seen Dick and his sexy ass would probably make me feel better, I wanted to have some action and because of Tim I haven't met any hot guys in the school yet.

'Hi Dick. I'm fine, I miss u 2 lets hang out soon' I replied and sighed again I was tired and didn't know where the fucking livingroom was, I hoped Tim was done with changing soon because I wanted to do work on this project and leave. Amy passed by me and glared. I raised my eyebrow at her but she just flipped me off and stormed out, which left me with no option in looking for the living room, I didn't want to get lost in this huge house.

My phone beeps signaling that another message entered, it surprised me that it wasn't Dick, it was Lez my other ex, just as with Dick, it had been a while since I last talked with him.

'Beautiful, lets meet up 2morrow at 5 my place. I miss u' the text said, I smiled and replied: 'lemme see if I'm free, miss u 2 Lez' always let them think they have the control. Alezander Blackwood was one of those guys, he liked being in control, and loved it even more when he had to chase someone, me.

Ah my history with both guys was so interesting, but that'd be story for another day. "What are you doing sitting on my floor?" someone said, I looked up to meet cold blue eyes, I smiled slightly and looked down again.

"Tim is changing clothes so he told me to go to the living room and wait but I forgot to ask him where the living room is..." I said truthfully, guys liked innocent, fragile girls that could be easily hurt and they wanted to be their knights in shinning armour or something like that. I guess I should play that for Alec, who knows it might work.

"Oh.. lemme show you the way then, come give me your hand, we don't want to you get lost, do we?" he said smiling sweetly, he extended his hand which I gladly took and he guide me to the living room, which wasn't that far from where I was, don't I have really good luck? uh? I should've kept walking, oh well at least I got the opportunity to talk to this hottie.

"Thanks.. I would've tired myself out here if you didn't save me, haha" I said smiling and sat on a couch, he sat besides me and started staring at me, I was getting kinda uncomfortable with his blue eyes staring at me without even blinking. "Take a picture, it'll last more" I said with a smirk this time.

He blinked some times and then smirked. "So you weren't that innocent as I thought.." he muttered under his breath, now he must've thought that I wouldn't hear, but I did and it was really funny although I had to pretend that I didn't hear him. "So Blair Aiken, what are you doing here?" he asked me.

"Timothy and I are paired for an Art Project, he told me to come over so we would start working on it, the faster we finish it the better" I said and started texting Dick who had answered with 'next tuesday at 4, usual place' I smiled and answered with 'mmmk I'll think about it, I might have something to do so I'll tell you :X'

"Oh, art.. I see. Hey I was wondering. Would you like to go out this saturday or something?" he said and I looked up at him, raising an eyebrow. "I mean.. as friends if you want.. it'd be awesome if it was a date though..." and with that he scratched the back of his head, he was nervous and it was so cute.

"Mmm. Sure I guess, I don't have anything to do.. from what I know" I said and then took out a sharpie I always had with me, and with that I wrote my number in his arm.

"Cool, I'll text you the time later" he said with a wink, I smiled and nodded. He stood up and left. Whispering something to Timothy who was entering at the moment. Tim glared at his brother after that and pushed pass him.

"Okay let's get some work done" he said. I nodded and we started talking about the project and what we should do, again the theme of wings surfaced and we decided that'd be the theme, no matter what. We also decided that we should do some photographs about the theme, and I'd be the model in ones and him also in others, no couple shots. Single shots only. I liked the idea and he loved it. Also the theme of innocence appeared and I found it just as interesting as the wings one, so maybe we might end up doing those two. I thought we'll probably end up doing more than we should. But that's good.

"Ah Blair.. you look good with blonde hair" he said staring at my eyes, the thing with Tim is that he isn't undressing me with his eyes, he's actually looking at 'me'. Which is nice. That's why I want to be friends with him, nothing more. Just friends.

"Thanks Timothy, I thought it would. I'm glad you think so" I said with a smile, one of the few real ones. He smiled back and we continued working.

After a while I said goodbye and left, kissed him on the cheek and went to say goodbye to Alec as well, he tried kissing me on the lips but I moved my face so he'd kiss me on the cheek as well. Giggling at his pouty face I left, never glancing back. I entered my baby and went back home. Taio Cruz with Break your heart blasting through the speakers.

Now listen to me baby
before I love and leave you
they call me heart breaker
I don't want to decieve you
If you fall for me
I'm not easy to please
I might tear you apart
told you from the start, baby from the start
I'm only gonna break break your break break you heart

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The truth by a self confessed player   The truth by a self confessed player Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The truth by a self confessed player
Page 1 of 1