One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fwink

Fwink

Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor   Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:56 pm

((this thread is open to any and all))
((i will always do a different post for Checker and Ryzan each when they have important actions, but if it is simple dialogue i will usually just post them together.))
((If you are already in this crew you can choose to either start in it right now, or think of some quick situation where you would join [for example you overhear us talking about hunting some pirates that you were planning on hunting, and want to join forces.] If you want to join post a char sheet in the Join A Crew section and think of a situation to join.))

Setting: The Wavy Red Hunters are in west blue, near the reverse mountains and the entrance to the grand line. They are in the port of a small town that was ransacked by pirates 2 weeks ago.

Ryzan walked along the Deck of the ship with Checker in tow, enjoying the sea air. "Sigh... I finally saved enough money to buy a proper ship! I am so glad we got rid of that derelict dingy we were sailing in before, that thing must have sprung a leak at least twice an hour."
The Wavy Red, as Ryzan had recently named it, was a fairly small, but adequate ship for the Wavy Red Hunters. It had one deck with a one room cabin at the back. the steering wheel was in front of this cabin, and was fashioned like any other old ship wheel. the cabin had one bed and a desk. Next to it were stairs that led down to the storage and makeshift sleeping quarters. Since it was so dismal below deck however, the crew usually chose to sleep under the stars. at the moment the ship had no cannon, but did have a large cross bow and a supply of 30 bolts (each about 4 feet long with an iron arrowhead. about 50 lbs. each.
"Well now that we have a ship, lets go find some good bounties!" exclaimed Ryzan.
"Ya, since you spent the last of our savings on this ship we're gunna need them." mumbled Checker
"what was that you said?"
"Nothing"
with that they set off towards the town.

Last edited by Fwink on Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor   Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:10 pm

((I won't be in this until my storyline actually goes anywhere. I don't know what's taking so long...))
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor   Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:24 pm

((we have rules about language!!!, you may swear but it must be censored like D@mn instead of Damn))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor   Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:18 pm

((o sorry i never really considered d@mn a swear word... uhh is dang ok??))
((ok keymaster, just come in whenever you finish your storyline, ill just wait for vex to join with his boxing guy.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor   Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:58 pm

((it's vex that's making my story go nowhere. he can't reply to what I said I guess.))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor   Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:15 am

((guess we're both waiting for him...))
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor   Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:18 pm

((Hey for keymaster and Fwink my internet just went down again for the 100000000000th time so I can only post during skool I'm working on it but for now....))

Hakashi was just walking out of the path coming down from the reverse mountians. He spotted to people talking about bounties and a ship. He needed a ride and some bounty money wouldn't be bad eaither. So he walked over to them and said " Hi my name is Hakashi. I'm also a bounty hunter, I have some valueable skills."
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor   Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:31 pm

((ok np bout the internet thing, it happenes to me all the time
also we're not at the reverse mountains, just an island near them, like loguetown, but in west blue, just so you know))
Ryzan noticed a man wearing boxing gloves over his shoulder walking towards them sigh... he looks pretty dangerous. i wonder what he wants. Luckily the man said in a polite tone "Hi my name is Hakashi. I'm also a bounty hunter, I have some valueable skills." Ryzan was actually surprised, usually when when men approached him they were from some pirate crew he had recently attacked. "o... wel... ummm... yeah.. we were just about to go looking for a pirate known as "Dr. Pepper" that had recently raided this town, his bounties been raised to 190,000 and this town would definitely appreciate it if we could bring him in. you could join us if you want, taking down a crew wasn't going to be an easy task with just 2 people"
Checker stood off to the right, observing this man, Hakashi. He definitely had some fighting experience, and looked fit enough. i just hope he isn't one of those crazy glory seekers
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor   Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:17 pm

"Well ive learned two rokushiki and ive been itchin for some decent bountys. Where can we find this Dr. Pepper?"
((He's a drink. Don't touch me you drink.-Dain Cook))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor   Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:19 pm

((Dr. pepper is an elitist jerk, Mr. Pib is a guy we can all relate to, yah I know its spam but you brought it up))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor   Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:30 pm

((o well the dr pepper im referring to is a pirate with an interesting devil fruit that will be revealed shortly))

Ryzan: "wow rokushiki... did u train in the world government? i heard that they were the ones who taught it."
Checker: "hmm. well at least he's not a pirate"
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor   Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:14 pm

"No I trained on my own and my master died of a heart attack two days ago." Hakashi said in a monotone tring not to show any feeling.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor   Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:00 am

Ryzan: "Sigh... i'm sorry to hear that, i'm sure he was a good man. well were are setting sail for a small cove about a day away from here, the townspeople said it was the pirates favorite celebration spot, and that they would probably be there." Ryzan jumped up onto the boat and walked to the helm, "c'mon Checker, Hakashi, we gotta leave while the tides going out." Ryzan shouted with a smile, looking into the breeze.

Checker: "i'm coming i'm coming, just hold your horses sheesh." Checker climbed over the side of the boat, but as he leaned forward his heavy metal plated head passed below his chest and he started to suffer from extreme vertigo "woah!" Checker fell on his head and rolled over onto the boat "ouch! stupid metal plates!"
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor   Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:18 pm

"Is this guy always like this?" Asked Hakashi as he laughed inside and climbed over the side of the boat.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor   Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:45 pm

Kristoph was sailing his ship, Avenger, until he noticed a few people getting on a boat. "Hello! Who might you be?"
((this post I made takes place after he stops being an emo kid and moves on in his life, continuing his mercenary career.))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor   Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:51 pm

Ryzan: "yeah pretty much" he whispered into Hakashi's ear. "you get used to it"

Checker: shouting "Hey i heard that! and you not so great yourself, always dancing around like a little kid getting a present, and those creepy eyes of yours are extremely unsettling, i have nightmares about them."
((Ryzan has eyes that have inverted colors, so the whites of his eyes are black, and his irises are white.))

Ryzan: shouting "i can't help it i was born this way!" whispering "don't mind him, hes not really used to boats and traveling, he used to be a blacksmith, made my swords for me" Ryzan draws his swords and shows off their unique design "i came up with the design myself after my previous swords were broken by a brass knuckle guy."
((the swords have a blade that extends over the grip))

Ryzan: right then Ryzan noticed a boat coming in to dock, sailed by a lone man. "Hello! Who might you be?" shouted the man. "we are the Wavy Red Hunters, a small crew of bounty hunters going to find a pirate known as 'Dr. Pepper'. and who are you?" Ryzan was getting excited, this man looked interesting, he started to hop from one foot to the next.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor   Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:00 pm

Bounty hunter crew? Finally some allies. kristoph thought to himself. "My name is Kristoph Valshmann. The pirates call me 'Death Bringer'." avenger finally reached the dock, then kristoph stepped off of his boat, and went onto the ship of the wavy reds. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor   Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:46 pm

((quick question. How big is the Avenger? cause we would have to tow it if u wanted to keep it or w/e))

Ryzan:"Ryzan's the name, and that metal man holding his head and cursing over in the corner is Checker." He points his thumb over his shoulder "O and this guy's Hakashi." Ryzan replied, still hopping back and forth with a grin on his face. "Thats an extraordinary scythe you got there... o yeah and what brings you to this ship? got any pirates you need captured? though it looks like you wouldn't have much trouble doing it yourself..."

Checker: "gah..stupid...ugh...hate this...y so heavy...steel... dang...mmgrf" checker mumbled in the corner, completely ignoring the new stranger.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor   Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:43 pm

((it's the size of a lifeboat, but it has a sail))
"Nice to meet you guys." kristoph replied. Then he got irratated. "No. I don't need any pirates killed. I could kill them myself." I shouldn't blow this chance. He lloked ryzan in the eyes in the friendliest way he could [which isn't very friendly] and asked "Could I join your crew? Just tow my ship behind." kristoph held out his hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor   Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:27 pm

Ryzan: Ryzan noticed the irritation in Kristoph's voice when he said "No. I don't need any pirates killed. I could kill them myself." but was relieved when Kristoph seemed to change attitudes and actually asked to join, which saved Ryzan the trouble of rudely asking him to join.
"Of course you can join! we have plenty of room on this boat and it's always nice to have more help, and i don't mind splitting the profit. Also you look lie a very exciting person!" Ryzan giggled with excitement a little at this. "By the way I only asked if u needed us to hunt anyone because that is usually the only reason anybody approaches us. Otherwise my eyes usually scare them off, that coupled with Checkers steel plated body and Hakashi's punching gloves gives us rather unusual look. I have to say though you will definitely add to that with that giant scythe of yours!"

Checker: "hey your eyes are definitely creepier then my steel body, at least mine looks kind like armor." Checker retorted haughtily. "and when are we gunna leave i want to be able to buy a hot meal tomorrow and we are dirt poor, heck we're worse then that we're all but broke after buying this new boat and all."

((may want to let vex post so he can comment on you joining the crew.))
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor   Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:21 pm

(( As i told you before this is extremly hard to post.))

"I don't care eaither way. The more the merrier i say. But just don't get in my way."
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor   Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:20 pm

((ya i know don't worry about it just post when u can))
Ryzan: "Well lets set off then! Hakashi, you unfurl the sail. Kristoph, you man the wheel. Checker, you can... uhh...
attempt to navigate i guess..."

Checker "Finally!" he exclaimed, but upon receiving his assignment he retorted "Navigate?! I'm a blacksmith, not a navigator! i don't know the first the about sailing the ocean!"

Ryzan: "Fine Fine, you steer, Kristoph will navigate, he had a ship so he must have at least minimal sailing skills. We're off to find Dr. Pepper and rack in our first large bounty!"
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor   Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:03 pm

Kristoph sighed. "Very well, then." he took out a compass from his jacket pocket. "We are heading west."
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor   Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:14 pm

Ryzan: "DANGIT! Checker turn the ship around, we need to go northeast! The island is about 2 hours away"

Checker: "Sigh.. ok ill turn us around"

Later that day:
The Wavy Red Hunters arrive at a small island with a protected cove. There is no town on this island, but ther are a few huts that look to be the beginnings of one. In the cove is a small pirate ship flying a jolly roger with a skull with his red tongue sticking out. His tongue is on fire and his eyes are scrunched (><)

Ryzan: "That's Dr. Pepper's Ship. Turn our ship around, we'll beach on the outside of the cove where they cant see us"

Checeker: "AyeAye Capt'n" well at least he didn't have us go charging in

Ryzan: "All right men, well run at Dr. Pepper and his mates. Our goal is to capture Dr. Pepper, none of his crew have bounties so we can leave them be."

Checker: Sigh... i spoke too soon, he is having us charge in
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor   Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:59 pm

Kristoph was loving this. "So we get a straight fight? This is going to be fun." kristoph said, getting ready for battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor   Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Wavy Reds Go Hunting - Ch. 1: Dang We Are Poor
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next