One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))

Go down 
+2
Frog Dragon
Agthala
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:52 am

As Gale was practicing with his shurikens an apples, he heard a kind of ruckus coming from the beach. A little boat that had just touched land, this boat was simple... and it looked as if it had a kind of tent covering it, the inside couldnt be seen. But he could see that a pair of marines were poking the ship and now they were talking to the guys inside. Gale approached the scene, he didn't want to get in trouble with the marines, but there was a fight starting, and he didn't want anyone to get hurt.

"Good morning gentlemen, I think that there must be a misunderstanding on who these persons are." -Gale said, trying to stop the fight. -"We should intervene in the situation politelly and without recurring to violence."

Gale didn't want the marines to think he was protecting the pirates.. but he didn't want the pirates to have a bad time either. So well , he had made up his mind and decided to try and stop the fight in a pacific way, without getting involved too. Gale had been training... but he had only perfectioned two techniques... and they werent as strong as one would think. The thing now, was to make peace between the marines and this guys from the boat, and Gale didn't have idea of what to do to get this peace state.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:15 pm

Emillio was worried he might be doomed. The marine caught him off-guard and unarmed. But just when things turned ugly, fate smiled at the stupid foreigner and slid one of his revolvers towards him. He heard the second marine charging at him from behind, it wasn't the time to be peaceful. He knew what he had to do. He was practicing for the past few weeks on a new way to wield his guns, and now was the perfect time for a test.

Emillio was walking bare feet, sice who sleeps with his shoes on? as the gun slid towards him, Emillio stepped on the barrel, making the backside of the gun to rise. He then placed his second toe on the trigger, his big toe on the gun hammer, and the rest of the toes on the handle, just barely managing to hold the gun with his foot. As he raised his foot and rotated on his other one, he called "Quadruple Wielding!". He aimed the gun right in the marine's face, holding his leg in a wide angle to jam the barrel into the marine's nose. The marine, who's life were now at danger, stopped short, and never slashed Emillio. The foreigner was obviously an original gunman, who would consider wielding a gun with his feet? only an idiot that's who.

"Now, let's all calm down shall we?" Emillio said with a calm voice. "Cat! we have company, mind giving me a hand?" he asked his sleeping crew mate. The marine who had a gun pointed at him didn't dare to move, and sweat was starting to show on his forehead. The other marine was still free and it was up to Cat to deal with him. And then, another person reached the scene. "That's a good idea... don't you think so too mister marine?" Emillio answered to Gale's words with a cheery tone.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:46 pm

The Marine was terrified as the gun was placed at his face, but the thought of his partner helping him stayed on his head, it was obvious that the men with such a rare bounty should not be allowed to escape but the fear of death was holding him back. Once Emilio asked the Marine of the question the Marine answered with a deep gulp. "T-These guys are Pirates, the one with the gun has a Bounty of 10,400!!, he needs to be arrested! GO get help!" The Marine was still holding his hands up, hoping to not get shot even after the words he gave to the man behind him.

Cat was still on under his cover, after hearing Emilios Voice he took his time standing up, the Marine that he tripped while he was awake yet sleepy was on the ground grabbing his sword, he was attempting to slice Emilio from the back with the Saber he had around him, he finally unsheathed it and ran towards Emilio, While he tried this Cat took his sword and unsheathed it running past him and sheathing it again, Cat ran 25 MPH in that moment to slash him. The attack was successful since it was made from the back of an unsuspecting prey, cutting his back almost fully and cutting his spine with his sword, Grace. The Marine was left on the boat without him even muttering a word, with his spine cut up he was paralyzed. Cat didn't know what he had done, since he didn't know too much of anything, but he took a chance on attacking someone that was wide open and the outcome couldn't have been greater, since the opponent was dead. Cat took the body and dropped it on the back of the ship, tying it with rope so it wouldn't Float too far. The body was kept underwater.

The Marine after seeing Cat opened his eyes widely and began to scream to the person behind him, hoping he would understand what had just happened. "A Marine was murdered you FOOL GO GET MORE MARINES!!"

Cat walked past the marine that was screaming and headed towards the direction of the Man that wanted peace between them. "Hello I'm Cat, I would very much like it if you didn't talk to the marines, I'm just here to relax a little before we go train." Cat did not know that the area he wanted to 'relax' in was an area with Marines around most corners.

Cat looked behind him, "Emilio, please kill the Marine he's yelling too much, its giving me a headache.." Cat almost looked cold in that moment, but the marine attacked someone that was on the same crew as him, something that he didn't like very much.

The marines expression turned to Anger as he looked at Emilio, "D-Dont you even DARE hurt another Marine, you guys are in Deep trouble as you are!!"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:03 pm

Gale saw the man that talked like a foreigner take a gun out and point to one of the marines, while the other one was still free. The reaction of the first marine couldn't have been better for the pirates, he was terrified because of the gun that Emilio was holding, pointing it towards him. The marine started yelling at him, telling him to bring some help for them, since this guys were dangerous, but Gale didn't have any intention of doing so. It would put not only this guys's life in danger, but also his. he knew that the marines usually over reacted things, and they were going to think Gale was involved too.

Then something moved in front of him, the other guy that had been inside of the boat moved, and with a graceful attack at a high speed he started cutting the other marine. The result of the attack was good for the three pirates, because now the marine was dead. Even tho Gale didn't have a bounty, he was a pirate, and he enjoyed finding new ones. The other marine asked him to get help again, but Gale didn't move. Cat presented himself to Gale, and Gale smiled.

"Dont worry, I have not a single intention of calling more marines." -Gale said too, then Cat asked Emilio to kill the man. -"No, there's not need for it. I will do it myself."

In an act of peace towards the other pirates Gale created three shell shurikens in his left hand. He moved to Cat's side, faced the marine and he fastly hurled them towards the remaining marine's throat, including the jugular.

"Shut up, please." - Gale said. Of course he didn't like fighting, but he wanted to make new friends, and if it was possible, join a pirate crew.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:48 pm

Emillio lowered his gun as the marine's throat was pierced. "You guys sure ar brutal..." He commented, watching the two dead marines lying on the raft. "We should dispose of the bodies" He said and headed for his equipment. He quickly put his sombrero on, covering his hair. He then uncovered what appeared to be a few kilograms of bullet casings that were lying under the broad hat. He lifted one of the bandolero belts and began wraping it around his body. After a few seconds his body gained a few kilograms as it was equipped with a respective amount of ammunition. The only thing that was missing was his poncho, which he quickly wore over the belts.

"So Cat, remind me why are we on this island again?" Emillio asked his crew mate, completely forgetting why did the pair split up from their captain and navigator. "Thanks for your help by the way" He said to Gale as he prepared to cover the bodies with the tent. "I'm Emillio De Santos, and you are?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:02 am

Gale smiled at the foreigner pirate as he said that Gale was brutal... no, Gale wasn't brutal, and if he had to kil he had to do it in a gentlemanish way. He saw Emilio cover all his body with a great quantity of bullets. Gale doubted he himself would be able to carry such an amount of bullets without being slowed down or weakened. He thought of that... he really needed to get stronger. I mean, he had a great endurance and had a lot of skill in using his devil fruit powers and that stuff... but his strenght was lame... He really needed to practice some more... so he, well, wanted to stick with this guys, at least for a while. Then he noticed that, apparently, the man with the sombrero didn't know why the hell were they in an island full of marines... and Gale himself thought that was a good question.

Then Emilio greeted him and thanked him for what had happened with the marines.

"Oh, Emilio, my name is Gale Senter." -Gale answered Emilio's question. -"And dont worry about what happened just now... I just felt I had to help you guys."

Gale then walked out of the dinghy, and looked at the ocean... it was beautiful... and it was a pity he couldnt swim. Since he had eaten his devil fruit, he had thanked the gods for this power and the awesome capabilities taht he had with it. But, he never missed the sea as the day he stopped being able to swim. Now he saw it and wished that he could dive into the waves like he did sometimes when he was a kid, but well, it was a small price to pay in exchange for the ability he now had.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:45 pm

Cat watched Emilio with a confused look, then tried to remember the reason he had gone to the island. Before that Cat remembered talking to Thor Adams, the conversation started coming back to him. "Well.. Thor wants us to train, However we achieve it doesn't matter does it? Besides we can't be sure that this island is full of Marines, maybe it was a coincidence we met these two dead gentle men in the beach."

Cat was unaware or able to read the sign in front of him Labelled "Warning: Under Marine protection", since Cat had no way of reading or common sense he honestly thought the island was as safe as they could get. Little did he know the truth was far from that. "Alright, First thing is first.. We need to find a Hotel so i could lay down for days at a time, all this walking is unnecessary.." Cat was Lazy, the word Lazy is perfect to describe him as that is almost his Personality in its whole. Even without the small break Cat was likely to stay inactive, this was more of an an 'excuse' to be doing then an actual reason.

"Gale is it? Thank you for the help, now you're officially stuck with us, Since if you are not you'll most likely be hunted down and killed... Do you know any Hotels around here?" Cats mind moved from warning Gale and inviting him, to the most important matter.. Having Cat relaxing somewhere comfortably without the need of Exerting energy.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:03 am

Steven Halmsmarr
Halmsmarr appeared dumbounded. Ikari had seemed nice to him, and now she just.... Halmsmarr scratched the back of his head, not sure what to make of the situation. He just sat there, unmoving, as the situation played out. The girl had been totally ignored by the bartender, but she was still mostly being an ass, as far as Halmsmarr could see.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 4:04 pm

AXEL:

Axel had no idea how he should have reacted to that kind of behavior. This behavior was usually associated with uneducated children, and even they knew that mouthing a marine in uniform was out of bounds. He took a note of several dozens of belis out of his pocket and handed it to the bartender. "What is this for?" The bartender asked in a voice shaking from fear. He could hear the engine that became even noisier now under Axel's sleeve just like everyone else.
"For this..." Axel said as he got us from his stool and slammed his metallic right fist on a nearby table. The table cracked the moment the strike landed, breaking into pieces and crashing to the floor.
"Last time I'm trying to help such a... HORRIBLE person, you can choke on your coffee for all I care..." Axel muttered, trying to stop any sharp adjectives from escaping his mouth. He noticed a man walk into the bar, and by the way the drunken marines waved at him, he realized he was Helmsmarr. He walked towards the man, his steps booming around the bar from his sheer weight. "She's all bloody yours..." He said to him as he passed by him.

EMILLIO:

Emillio giggled half heatedly as he heard Cat's words. Only the lazy swordsman could mention training and a hotel in the same breath. "It would be very nice having you around. You seem to have some weird powers like our captain's. How did he call it? Diablo Root? Hell Vegi? I can't really remember" Emillio said as he shook Gale's hand. He never saw too many devil fruits. Actually, Thor's devil fruit abilities were the only thing he could remember seeing. Having another subordinate with powers as powerful as these was sure to help them in the future. "You think any hotel will take us in with a bounty like yours?" Emillio asked Cat, who's bounty seemed to grow with every step he took. "Do we even have money for a hotel room?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:06 pm

Cat looked at his pockets but found only lint, Emilio had asked him if he had any money so he took his hand and showed him everything he had hidden in his pockets... Alot of lint. The peaces fluttered int he wind and disappeared, Cats face stayed calm with his hands out as if the Lint was still on his bare hand. "That.. might've sold for something.."

After careful thinking Cat saw that Emilio thought of a very serious question, their bounties were high as they were, with Emilio having 10,000 belli as a bounty Cat was sure to get in trouble. "Well Emilio, since your bounty is so high you'll have to stay in a very compact luggage, I'll walk through the front desk and act like I already paid with you in my suitcase.. there is absolutely NO way that can go wrong in a Five star hotel." Cat had completely forgotten he had a bounty, it almost seemed like his dream of being Lazy actually replaced what little common sense he had. Walking in front of a Marine infested Hotel with a heavy luggage and passing through the Hotel desk, was not the best way to sneak into a Hotel. (Note: Cat would need to acquire the keys AND the hotel desk lady would surely see him in such a bad plan as he would stand out.)
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:58 pm

[Ikari Rabu]
Ikari got her food as the marine next to her payed for her meal. The marine left, leaving Ikari having an evil smirk spread across her face. Ikari took the Beli from the bartender's hand and ripped it into millions of pieces to the shock of everyone else in the bar. Ikari then reached into her pocket and pulled out a few Beli, handing it to the barman, who seemed shocked and confused; "The other man paid for you, yet you are still paying for yourself?"
Ikari looked up to the barman, a slight gleam of hatred in her eyes; " I refuse to be helped by a lowly marine, under any circumstance. If I was helped by one at all, I would become infuriated with myself, and who knows what would happen after that?"
The barman nodded slowly, seemingly slightly scared by Ikari. He took the Beli and went to talk to other customers.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:37 am

Steven Halmsmarr
Halmsmarr's eyes narrowed. 'Lowly marine'? It seems like he really had misjudged this woman. His speech started up quiet. "Miss, I'm a marine." He started, the somewhat more formalized tone born out of alienation to the woman. "And you should respect us. We keep the peace." His voice had inched into a normal speaking volume now. "Now why do you think me, or anyone here got into this job?" He spread out his arm to indicate the other marines in the same bar. We want to protect people, you'd think a decent person would at least respect us." He planted his hand on the bar counter, pulling himself up. "I thought you were one." His voice resonated a hint of sadness and disappointment. Then he turned around, taking a step away. And another, until he was slowly but steadily making his way to the door.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:04 pm

[Ikari Rabu]
Ikari's eyes would be wide open, her teeth flared. She would place her hands onto the bar infront of her (A part that Axel didn't destroy). As she flexed her fingers, sparks of electricity would dance across them on the right hand, always returning to the origin point which seemed to be her palm. Ikari would being to speak in a harsh tone; "I do not doubt that you want to protect people. You are just all doing it in the wrong way. You are like parents looking after your children. You keep us inside and give us restriction after restriction. You make sure we hate pirates, which I don't mind if they are evil-hearted, filthy scum, but not all pirates are evil, but you and the marines don't care...Do you? There are many more things that do not make sense, yet you still prohibit them one after another, slowly taking away our freedom."
Ikari would shake her head slowly and get up, following Halmsmarr out of the bar, who most likely left at "You are just all doing it in the wrong way." ((If he continued to walk out of the bar.))
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:17 pm

Axel watched Ikari from his low stool at the corner of the bar, shooting mental daggers at her with pure hatred. 'You hate marines huh? Well how convenient, I hate pirates as well!' Axel thought, tapping his table with his human-looking finger. As he watched her insult Halmsmarr, he noticed the slightest of electrical sparks bursting from her fingers. 'Bingo!' Axel thought. Now he was certain she was a cyborg. All he needed to do was to catch her committing a crime, and then he'll have all the privilege to disassemble her and study her. He got up and followed her out of the bar. He put no effort in hiding himself, he had every reason to suspect Ikari of piracy, which gave him the right to follow her.

"Uhm... Cat?" Emillio said in response to his friend's plan. "You forgot something...". Emillio then pulled out Cat's bounty poster form one of his pockets, exposing his gigantic bounty. "No hotel for you, maybe we should have Gale get us a room" Emillio suggested.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:18 pm

[Ikari Rabu]
Ikari walked for a while before she noticed Axel following behind her. Ikari began to walked at a quickened pace, hoping to get some distance between them, but it seemed as though the metallic parts of Ikari's body slowed her down to a point where she couldn't outwalk an outdated piece of junk. Ikari spun around to face Axel; "Right, I know that you have a grudge against me, I would too after I was splashed by Orange Juice from a Marine Hating Girl, but this is not the best time for you to act extremely weirdly by following me. So please just go away."
As Ikari finished, she spun back around and began to walk away again for a short amount of time. After a while, Ikari would break out into a sprint to try and create a larger gap between herself and the Marine that was following her.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:35 am

Gale had been daydreaming for a loooong while, he suddenly returned to himself again and listened to the conversation between Cat and Emilio... Cat had just said he was stuck with them... But would they accept him as a partner? Could he be able to join them? He had overheard Cat's plan and then Emilio reminding him his bounty and killing his... "perfect" plan. Gale then heard Emilio say that Gale should get them a room.

"Aaahh... I just got to town, but it would be a pleasure to get a hotel room for the three of us."-Gale smiled.-"You guys have to hide outside the hotel while I check in, and then you'll have to hide inside luggages so I can take you to the room... Or something like that, I have some money."

Gale looked at Cat and Emilio, he hoped that they understood the plan... But Gale was terrible at making plans, so maybe, VERY PROBABLY, he had skipped over something.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:45 pm

Cat looked at Gale, he was forgetting one thing that Cat could see by looking at him. He seemed much weaker the more Cat looked at him, his strength was not enough to lift cat up by himself.. Cats idea was still in his head, he still didn't see what was wrong with the situation until Emilio decided to break it to Cat that his bounty was also high. Cats eyes widened when he saw the big number on the poster, although he could not read or count so to him it just meant a BIG word he could not understand. His eyes widened not because of fear, but because he really thought he was 'famous'.

"Yess, my goal is nearly complete. I am already famous and loved!! That poster is obviously a picture of me, so it must be a picture put up by a fan"Cat now thought that if he showed the poster to multiple people they would ask for his autograph, which was something he was probably going to do within the next few minutes.. with his luck it might end up being a Marine.

Cat then looked at Gale with a serious look that made his personality completely clash with his outward appearance and tone of voice (since its basically relaxed and calm.) "Do you think you could carry me and Emilio to the hotel?"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:44 pm

Emillio never felt like that before. It was the first time in his life that he had the right to slam his forehead with his palm in reaction to someone else's stupidity. "Ah... Cat...." Emillio said, still rubbing his red forehead in humorous frustration. "This is NOT a fan poster, this is a BOUNTY poster, printed by the World Government" Emillio explained slowly. He then pointed at the amount of bounty that was mentioned in the poster. "You see this BIG word? This is the amount of money that someone will get from the government if he managed to kill you or capture you, which is REALLY HIGH" Emillio said, explaining the meaning of bounty to his idiotic friend. "It does mean you are kind of famous, but certainly NOT loved" Emillio finished. "Which reminds me" Emillio said and turned to face Gale. "You don't have a bounty do you? Otherwise no hotel lobbies for you either" Emillio said. As he spoke, a girl sprinted along the outskirts of the town, right in front of the shore, but she was pretty much unnoticed by him or anyone who she happened to pass by.

Axel tried to respond to Ikari's selfish demand but she returned to her walk without giving him a chance. He was sure not going to give up now! He tried to follow her, but when she started sprinting, a problem arose. Even though Ikari and Axel were pretty much at the same speed while sprinting, which was by itself quite rare considering the fact that Axel was the slowest marine on the island, Ikari had the size advantage. While Ikari passed by random people without even getting noticed, Axel had to zigzag between the groups of by standers to keep track of her. At some point, he lost eye contact, and a second later, he lost her entirely. He turned his head to both sides to make sure no high ranking marine was in sight before opening his mouth. "Fuc*ing Dammit".
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:28 pm

[Ikari Rabu]
Ikari stopped at the outskirts of town, stopping to breath after the heavy sprinting. Ikari began to look around. Apparently, she had managed to lose the marine. Ikari sighed and began to think to herself; And I was beginning to have fun too. Anyway, I need a way off of this damn island.
Ikari looked around, being able to see the coast from her position. As she ran her vision across the coast, she caught a glimpse of figures at the coast. Ikari closed her left eye and the recticle in Ikari's eye began to move at a rapid pace. It quickly calmed down and concentrated in one spot. Ikari had managed to fully zoom in. At the coast was three people, and a raft. Ikari began to think to herself once again as she opened her left eye again to unzoom; Perfect. May not be a great ship, but I would take a plank of wood at this point.
Ikari began to jog towards the three figures, as she approached, she flipped her hair to her back and slowed down to a walk. As she walked closer, Ikari began to talk to the three figures; "Hello. May I just ask, do you have any room on your boat for little me?", Ikari smiled, showing her row of bottom teeth to be metal.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:56 pm

Gale was surprised of Cat's stupidity. It could only be two things, one, he dient know how to read letters and numbers, or two, hr had really bad vision and he was seeing everything very blurry. But then he killed thag marine with such a great precission... He couldnt have soooo bad eyes. Well, I guess it's part of hanging around with more pirates.

And, thinking about what Cat had said about the plan... Sure he wasnt strong enough to carry both of them into the hotel, he had an avarage strenght... He wasnt really strong like other pirates. Then it was what Emilio had just asked him... No, he didnt have a bounty.

"No Emilio, I dont have a bounty... Yet." -Gale answered.-"Well, gentlemen, should we start moving tkwards the town? I dont think people will recognize you immediatly if they see you."

Gale had this strong feeling that things could go wrong, when he turned around to start walking, he saw the big Sign that said that the island was protected by the marines.

"Gentlemen, we might have a problem, because the island is being protected by the marine forces." -Gale said.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:52 pm

Cat looked at the girl beside them, it had been awhile since they (Emilio and Cat) had seen a girl, since they were on a boat for weeks which seemed like years to some do the constant moving and rocking of the boat, the atmosphere was overall boring and somewhat crowded since the room was so limited on the Dinghy. She asked if the boat had any room left on it for herself. Cat could only answer the women with a calm tone.

"Well this one is big enough to comfortably fit two people inside, maybe three.. if there would be Four people one of us would have to stay on night watch every night. You can come with us but you'd have to sleep near two men every night, barely any elbow room."

Cat then heard the comment left by Gale, they had to leave if the island was under marine protection.. they could be spotted very easily.

"Excuse me, this crew has to leave.. you are more then welcomed to join but where we are going it won't be easy to survive." Cat was not going to spoil the surprise for Emilio and Gale, but their next island will be one that will haunt their memories.. Cat had heard rumors before leaving the island before this one, they involved an island that was basically a Jungle, someone that goes in the Forest leaves within a week with more potential then they came in.. Cat was going to test that Island, it was not too far from this one, the Dinghy should be more then able to take them there within 2 nights. Since they had no navigator their time increased by 4 times, it would normally take half a days sail, if they found a good current (impossible for the current crew).

Cat walked towards the ship, passing the beds and sitting down in the back, where he hanged the body of the dead marine in the water and cut the rope.. allowing the body to float in the water. Cat then walked back to the front of the boat and stepped off landing back on the beach area, he put both his hands on the boat signaling for some help in pushing it to the sea, after the boat was pushed everyone would have to get on.

"Someone help me push this boat, After it starts floating hop back on and we'll sail towards our next destination."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:17 pm

Gale saw a lady as for their help... he had not seen her before! Man, he could be a bit of a daydreamer sometimes. He knew that he had just joined this guys, and ladies were more important, so if someone was going to sleep out of the tent, it was going to be him, he didn't want to make someone uncomfortable because of him.

He heard Cat's reasonable wish of leaving the island and decided to go and help him with the boat.

"That's a great decision Cat." -Gale answered him. -"And if you need someone to sleep out, I can might watch... I dont want anyone to be uncomfortable because of me, and ladies go first."

Gale smiled at Cat as he helped him to move the ship, he wanted to ask about their next destination... but he also felt that it was better that he didn't know until they got there, because it was a place where it would be difficult to survive, Cat had said at least.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:59 pm

Cat and Gale were able to put the boat on the ocean, He jumped on board almost instantly after it left the sandy beach. Cat waved towards the beach where the others were still standing on, waving at them to get on if they wanted to leave the island. After hearing Gale say that he was going to stay awake at night Cat had already made up his mind about knocking him out at night when he wasn't looking, Gale needed rest and that was certain.. even if he had to drop Gales body on top of the crew to use as blankets, Gale had to sleep at night.

Cat waited for the other two to get on the boat, if the women did not want to join she would stay on the beach she was currently in.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:44 am

"Wait up!" Emillio called and skipped on board. He liked the fact that a girl was joining them in the crowded boat, it would easily make things more tolerable. The small boat shifted under Emillio's feet, since he now weighted more than usually thanks to his ammo and guns. But it soon stabilized, allowing the foreigner to stand still and look at the shore. It was a quick visit in an unknown island they weren't supposed to get to, and two marines had to pay the price for that. He reached under his poncho and took out a glass bottle filled with red sauce. Cat, who knew Emillio for some time already knew what that sauce was, and knew he should clearly stay away from it. The sauce released a spicy odder as the cap got removed. "Ahhh nothing beats the good ol' sauce" Emillio joked as he took a long swig of the hot sauce.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:05 pm

[Ikari Rabu]
Ikari ran towards the raft as it began to leave. Being slower than most, Ikari started to fall behind. She began to think to herself; Hopefully they won't skin me alive if they see this. Ikari crouched down and allowed the Rockets in her heels begin to work. As they set off, so did she, running towards the boat and a greatly increased speed. As she got closer, Ikari jumped on board and slammed herself down. She took out a drink container from one of her pockets. She twirled the lid open and began to drink deeply. Once she had finished, Ikari then twirled the cap back on and put the container back into her pocket. She looked towards the sky and began to think to herself; Thank god I'm off of that Island. But I do wonder; Will I ever see Ol' Scrapheap again? Hmm...Time will tell. Ikari looked towards the rest of the "crew" that were onboard the boat that she could see; "Thank you for letting me come along with you and if you don't mind, I'd like to stay up as lookout."
Ikari smiled, seemingly actually wanting to be the lookout. She held out her hand; "Sorry for not introducing myself. The name is Ikari Rabu."

((Thread closed. If you still want to post to close the thread for your own characters; Go ahead))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2