One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About my character and cannon characters...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

About my character and cannon characters... Empty
PostSubject: About my character and cannon characters...   About my character and cannon characters... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:32 pm

If I create a character and in the character sheet I say my character used to work with a cannon character in the past (e.g. crocodile) is it permited or not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About my character and cannon characters...   About my character and cannon characters... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:42 pm

No references to canon characters are allowed in history.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About my character and cannon characters...   About my character and cannon characters... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:45 pm

ok thank you
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: About my character and cannon characters...   About my character and cannon characters... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:45 pm

Since the site is stationed in an entirely different universe than canon is (AU), I'm pretty sure that none of the characters have ever existed in the site's time continuum to begin with, nor will they ever. Gol D. Roger's the exception to this, I believe, since he was the one that started off the whole chase for One Piece to begin with.

While canon characters don't exist, there are some similar organizations that do. There's a bounty hunting organization/guild similar to Baroque Works in the process of being created, as well as other factions important to the plot (Shichibukai, Yonkou, ect...).
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: About my character and cannon characters...   About my character and cannon characters... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:47 pm

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t90-character-limitations

You have to ask an admin for permission to associate them with a canon character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About my character and cannon characters...   About my character and cannon characters... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About my character and cannon characters...
Page 1 of 1