One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seastone Issues

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Seastone Issues Empty
PostSubject: Seastone Issues   Seastone Issues Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:00 am

I was wondering everyone's opinions on this subject.

On this site, would striking Devil Fruit constructs with a seastone object disable/destroy the aforementioned construct?
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Seastone Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seastone Issues   Seastone Issues Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:16 am

I'd say it'd have to disable or at least weaken it. So a sword with a zoan fruit couldn't change form anymore, but it'd still be a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Seastone Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seastone Issues   Seastone Issues Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:04 pm

What I meant is, say, if someone made a lava construct with Akainu's fruit, or a wooden mannequin out of mine, would a strike from a weapon disperse it/make it dissolve?
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Seastone Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seastone Issues   Seastone Issues Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:22 pm

I hope I'm allowed to post my ideas on here...

I think it all depends on what is made and how well it supports itself after it is no longer being controlled. For example: if this mannequin of yours was created in such a way that it could remain standing, even without your power supporting it, then I think it would stay up. But say you made a mannequin, but the only thing holding it together was your devil fruit. If seastone hit the mannequin then I think it would simply fall apart since your power was blocked by the seastone.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Seastone Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seastone Issues   Seastone Issues Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:43 pm

things produced by a devil fruit are dispelled by seastone, for example the rust rust fruit wouldent be able to rust a seastone blade, perona's ghosts wouldent be able to pass through a seastone wall, in cases of parimicia the effect is negated, by that logic a construct would be negated as well, as in all forces relating to the devil fruit being enacted on it would stop working, for example a devil fruit controled puppet would have the user lose their control over it if it were touched by seastone, an object made invulnerable by a devil fruit would lose that defense, ect
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Gael
Admin
Gael

Seastone Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seastone Issues   Seastone Issues Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:13 pm

Thanks for all your input, I think I've got a fairly good idea of how it'd play out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seastone Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seastone Issues   Seastone Issues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seastone Issues
Page 1 of 1