One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Long leg tribe and Long arm tribe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Long leg tribe and Long arm tribe Empty
PostSubject: Long leg tribe and Long arm tribe   Long leg tribe and Long arm tribe Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:40 pm

I was wondering if I would be allowed to apply a character who is a cross breed of long arm tribe and long leg tribe? I wasnt sure since they havent given much info on long arm tribe and even less on long leg tribe.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Long leg tribe and Long arm tribe   Long leg tribe and Long arm tribe Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:59 pm

A cross breed? ...Gee, hard one.
Long arm is definitely allowed, long leg as well, but a cross breed.....
Would that have the arms and the legs? Then I'd say no. But if it had... I don't know, only one chracteristic... or one which isn't as apparent... Or both, but in weaker from (meaning they'd still have long legs and arms, but not as long as the actual tribes) then I'd go for yes.
But as we haven't really heard that much about how their genetics works, let alone crossbreeds, I'm not so sure how exactly it'd work out...
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Long leg tribe and Long arm tribe   Long leg tribe and Long arm tribe Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:07 pm

probaly best if I leave it till they reveal more about them, thanks anyways! I'll just make my character tall with long limbs lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long leg tribe and Long arm tribe   Long leg tribe and Long arm tribe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long leg tribe and Long arm tribe
Page 1 of 1