One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Absence Thread

Go down 
+56
Paladin King
"Fire Kid" Blake
Sisimo Shix
Kai
Insane
TheMoonlightAngel
Frozen
zoros_babe_1
Getsugaburi
Argent
SirFerret32
antler
Steady
Rodoku
Agthala
Karasu(the crow)
Master of Chaos
Gab
klemenator
LoreleiMaiden
Captain One-eye
WatersCalling
Shichibukai Hunter
vongolaking10
9thKing
Sleepy
BLiIx
SoulTaker
Redex 1000
Mana-kun
y dau cymraeg
Future Shock
Frog Dragon
Cobdogred
Unholy
PasciĆ 
SpliffJones
Cryptic Terror
Kanhoji Into
KaizokuFan3000
keymaster
Maxulus
Shadow
TheBlackLuffy
Eight Of Spades
Vagrant Lustoid
Ugitzu
Layman Iconoclast
Trapnest
Hysteria
nikz200
GoreFish
InTents
Gael
Iggy
Redmerv
60 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Absence Thread - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:03 pm

I will not be on at all starting today until around thursday, since I am going to a club in the countryside to spend new year's eve. Sorry for the inconveniences my abscence might bring.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:39 pm

Have fun~
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 4:18 pm

So yeah, I said some days ago that I shall be back to full activity buuuuut .. I'm actually goin to be a lot more busy than I expected so, I apologize.
Anyway, will be less active for probably about a month, or so. Will update/edit this post if it changes. I apologize in advance to the people I am currently on threads with, I will try not to be very late in my responses, tho~
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:33 pm

Hey there guys! My activity during the following three weeks is going to be less, because I will be re-allocating the time that I usually use for RPing to take an Online Course about Global Warming and stuff. This doesnt mean that I wont be able to post if needed, though, so PM me if you need a post from me! Smile
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:49 am

My apologies for my absence, but I have been busy, busy, ill, busy, and more busy. Should return to normal activity over the next few days.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:11 am

Welcome back
Back to top Go down
TheRed

TheRed

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:14 pm

Well hi everybody! I know I took a really really really long period of absence after being on the site for a few months, and I know all of stuff going on with my characters just suddenly died without warning and I'm so sorry. I have just been very busy with school and quite a few personal and family situations, but I am finally back and I will try to be a frequent member again now that I have everything under control. I don't know how frequently I'll be able to get on. I'll try to get on daily, but with all sorts of stuff going on I know that won't happen, but I am making my return to the site. And with that it is great to see the site still going strong!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:16 am

Will be away for about a week.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:31 am

I have returned; replies to threads will be given tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 12:42 am

Finals week. Blegh. Exams until last week, now I have to handle 5 finals, 3 AP exams, and setting up a graduation ceremony. Horrible. Horrible.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:19 am

aidoneus wrote:
Finals week. Blegh. Exams until last week, now I have to handle 5 finals, 3 AP exams, and setting up a graduation ceremony. Horrible. Horrible.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 1:00 pm

I will busy the next couple days, end of the semester papers and such. I will post as I can
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:34 am

Activity will be limited for about a month or so; exam period, as well as personal/work matters.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:50 pm

My activity this month will be severely hindered due to a gigantic workload I have to deal with (damn you International Baccalaureate!), so I will be coming and going without going completely inactive. Don't bother me unless it's something really urgent that another Mod or Admin can't deal with.

Long time frieeends, you know you can contact me through Skype for important stuff!
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:41 am

One week of camp. See you on Friday!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 3:17 pm

Will be away for a week or so.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 1:48 am

Went absent for a few days, kinda busy with work. Back now.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 7:47 am

I'll get back to my home town today, so I'm going to be absent till Tuesday (although I might be logging in from times to times).
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 7:53 am

Apparently, after getting back for 2 days, I have to take an absence once again as the country is calling me to vote. So, I'll not be online as often as I used to, again.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 5:48 pm

Expected to (finally) return to a semi-full activity in a few days.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 7:20 pm

Welcome back home.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 7:26 am

Would like to be informed of what I missed since last here and, what kind of things are left to be done so I can then begin to put some work and assist everyone else, too.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 11:17 pm

Well, an event is up AS... And you need to post in our thread... But other than those I don't have any notes fore ya. Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 8:01 pm

As of Monday I am officially homeless and may or may not have internet.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 4:08 pm

As of tomorrow, I'll be back to my home and I'll start RPing again, unless there are problems with my connection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absence Thread
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next