One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Titles and ranks

Go down 
+17
Cobdogred
Redmerv
y dau cymraeg
TheBlackLuffy
Maxulus
i AM LiGHT
Argent
GoreFish
InTents
Shadow
nikz200
Gael
Hawk
Hysteria
Kaiser Yonkou
keymaster
Layman Iconoclast
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Titles and ranks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:47 pm

so you want df users to be included? Sure why not? but if the df contributes to the category being nominated for heavily, it wont be allowed.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:48 pm

that sounds okay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:18 am

just a reminder people. the sheets are due in on the 1st of febuary, if i dont get them , i will go with what i currently have, and then you can only put in your next vote at the 1st of march. I have received quite a few sheets, but i require more for the final count .... it seems like a close one
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:17 am

its a due day, i will be adding up the votes, the next vote will be due in March 1. So lets see who won the titles?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:27 am

Ummm, well guys actually i need a revote, cause i lost your votes before this, damn message deleting things.... so i will send you the sheet one more time, please fill it in, its due on the 8th of febuary. Hysteria doesnt need to send anything, cause she made her sheet recently
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:25 am

Well, the votes are in, not everyone voted , but there was a lot of people who did vote, and i am grateful. I have counted up the votes and the titles are now in!!!

Fastest on the grand line (running speed only)- Ended in a stalemate

Quickest on the grand line (reflexes and agility only)- Satoshi "Lightning beast" Miroku

Strongest on the grand line (physical strength/douriki level only)-Jonathan D Kitteneater

Toughest on the grand line (defense/endurance or guard only)- complete three way tie

Best Brawler on the grand line (hand to hand combat only)- Another Tie

Greatest Duelist on the grand line (weapons combat only)- Complete tie

Number one Gunslinger (gun combat only)-Dontae Milton

Sharpest Sniper on the grand line (long range shooting accuracy only)-Tie

Number one Swordsmen (based on winning fair one on one swordfights)-Satoshi "Lightning Beast" Miroku

Most skilled Sword-master on the grand line (skill, speed and precision with a sword)-Satoshi "Lightning Beast" Miroku

Most beautiful on the grand line (physical attractiveness only)-Noyamano D. Pathea

Head chef on the grand line (cooking skill only)-Phinneas Edwards

Leading Brilliant mind of the grand line (IQ and accomplishments/feats of inelegance)-Maxulus N Crow

Ace Navigator of the grand line (geographical and meteorological knowledge along with maritime maneuvering)-tie

Chief physician of the grand line (Medical knowledge, advances in medicine and patents cured)- tie

Most skilled craftsmen (shipwrights, inventers, ect)- tie

Deadliest assassin (body count based)- Ryan

Stealthiest thief (based in feats of stealth, lack of detection and amount/worth of stolen goods)-Kanhoji Into

Unalterable escape artist (jailbreaks ect)- Amelia

Most skilled musician on the grand line (musical reception, style and ability)
- Ozzy Hummingbird

Most wanted criminal (highest bounty/danger to the WG only)- Prince Anubis "the desert King" Nefertiti

Toughest law enforcer (criminals captured): Rear Admiral Martello Young

Most respected Marine hero (feats of courage/power/justice and devotion to the marines): Vice Admiral Nishki d Rock " The Pheonix hero"

Most feared pirate (reputation, fear inspiring acts, and overall fierceness)
: Wally d roberto

Greatest animal trainer (number of, power of and obedience of animals trained)
: Schibukai Gael Ilura

Best warrior in Alabasta (for the royal guard): n/a

So these are the first months votes , you having these titles is a very big deal. We will be holding another poll for March 1st
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:28 am

Satoshi got all and Amarant got none Sad
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:58 am

In my defence, people voted for Satoshi more i guess.......
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:09 am

Could you share what the ties were?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:45 pm

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

all characters with titles and ranks must give history updates for in RP events leading to their recognition (as well as keeping the character up to date)
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:16 pm

Me: Well, Satoshi appears to be more popular. You dont have to feel bad or anythin.

Suigo: Satoshi is cooler than me. Thats really hard to acheive pal ...

Me: .. yeah ... n-nvm ..
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:18 pm

also if you look at my first post it said one title to a character...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:43 pm

ohhh.... well then, i suppose ill have to remove a few repeats, lol, some people vote for the same person..
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:42 pm

the character creator picks which title they want in that case, the others go to next runner up
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:08 am

ATTENTION!

this is likely in massive need of an update since so much time has gone by since the last list was posted nearly a year ago! discussion in this thread is re-opened with the addition of new tittles, this new list is as follows:

===

Strongest on the grand line (the strongest character active on the site period, comparable to Gol D Roger, Whitebeard, Luffy ect)

Fastest on the grand line (running speed)

Quickest on the grand line (reflexes and agility)

Strongest on the grand line (physical strength)

Toughest on the grand line (defense/endurance or guard)

Best Brawler (hand to hand combat champion)

Greatest Duelist (ordinary non firearm, non sword weapons combat champion)

Number one Gunslinger (firearm combat champion)

Sharpest Sniper (long range shooting and accuracy)

Number one Swordsmen (based on winning fair one on one swordfights, ordinary weapons)

Most skilled Sword-master (skill, speed and precision with a sword)

Most beautiful (physical attractiveness only)

Head chef (cooking skill, culinary talents, creation of power enhancing foods ect)

Leading Brilliant mind (IQ and accomplishments/feats of inelegance)

Ace Navigator (geographical and meteorological knowledge along with maritime maneuvering)

Chief physician (Medical knowledge, advances in medicine, patents cured, severity/criticality of conditions treated in rp)

Most skilled craftsmen (shipwrights, inventers, blacksmiths, artificers ect)

Deadliest assassin (body count, stealth, deadliness, power level of victims ect)

Stealthiest thief (based in feats of stealth, lack of detection and amount/worth of stolen goods)

Unalterable escape artist (jailbreaks, avoiding capture, ect)

Most skilled musician (musical talent, composition, effect of music)

Most wanted criminal (highest bounty, highest danger to the world government, considered the “biggest threat”)

Most wanted revolutionary (comparable to Monkey D Dragon, considered the “most dangerous” revolutionary)

Highest bounty (player character only, number will be included)

Top bounty hunter (number of and cost of bounties collected)

Toughest law enforcer (criminals captured, crimes stopped, ect)

Most respected Marine hero (feats of courage/power/justice and devotion to the marines)

Strongest marine (strongest marine character on the site period, comparable to the fleet admiral, the admirals ect)

Most feared pirate (reputation, fear inspiring acts, and overall fierceness)

Greatest animal trainer (number of, power of and obedience of animals trained)

Greatest fishman pirate (strongest fishman or merfolk, comparable to Fisher Tiger or Poseidon)

Fishman Karate master (greatest fishman/merfolk karate user in terms of power level and mastery)

Okama king (comparable to Emporio Ivankov, greatest okama in strength, beauty, advancement of open minded thinking ect)

Ruler of the criminal underworld (comparable to Donquixote Doflamingo, most influence on criminal activity, slave trade ect)

Wealthiest on the grand line (monetary wealth only)

Most learned historian (most Poneglyphs read, greatest knowledge of the void century, scholarly historical knowledge, archeological finds ect)

Most territories owned (number/size of areas, islands or waters claimed by character or crew)

Captain of largest crew (not counting npcs, all divisions counting as part of the crew)

Captain of strongest crew (size, power level, and influence)

Oldest character (actual human years in age)

Most tenacious (just… wont… freaking… die!)

Amazon lily award (dedicated to the strongest female character)

Best-written character (more a mater of option than a rank for the character but its definitely something to be proud of)

Longest character profile (regular section only, word count)

Longest appearance description (because gaia avatars suck)

G.O.F.F. champion (most g.o.f.f. threads won by a single character)

Short on power, long on heart (most losses and defeats in an active, current character)

The anti-sue (given to the least powerful, least clichéd character)

The flawless victor (most fights in rp won with out injury)

Fatality Master (most player characters killed in rp by a player character)

ALL the factions! (given to a character that has been a marine, pirate, and revolutionary during their existence in rp, if this is a tie other factions such as bounty hunter, vigilantly, and mercenary will be considered)

Most titles owned (self explanatory)

===

you may submit your own or nominate other user's characters for titles now, post a warent and evidence if necessary, a character may now have more than one tittle
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:19 am

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3651-andrews-tarin-tarinson I nominate Tarin for the oldest character at the ripe age of eighty two! If I win the title I wish to be given a bag of wordsworth originals as a prize!
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:07 am

Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:12 am

redmerv wrote:
I nominate Edward for the anti-sue https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3837-edward-kanaf?highlight=edward
false, he can create anything with his paintbrush = limitless creative potential
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:01 pm

Last time Nikz pmed us the list and we replied with the names of the characters next to the tittle so we didn't really nominate anyone. Also we weren't allowed to vote for our own characters.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:50 pm

I nominate Enma Zen for Toughest on the grand line. His entire fighting style is based on defense, along with a defensive zoan Rumble point.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:17 pm

Cobdogred wrote:
Last time Nikz pmed us the list and we replied with the names of the characters next to the tittle so we didn't really nominate anyone. Also we weren't allowed to vote for our own characters.

funny how I have the ability to change things isnt it?

Cob I nominate Iken for strongest, and steel for most territories, most members and strongest crew

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:51 pm

I nominate Namor for greatest fishman pirate
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:56 pm

namor runs a fishman karate dojo and is a fishman schichibukai, does anyone think that warrants it? its a strong claim, and hes one of the oldest fishman as well
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:01 pm

I second namors nomination and iken
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:07 pm

I second Namor's nomination as well =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titles and ranks
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next